Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

#EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi (29846 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by engrchykae(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Karemarealty288:

This is the SWAT you see.
he looks like native doctor
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Abeg who don notice say MANNABBQGRILZZ no come dey defend Buhari these days

abi dem don ban am

Lauretta Onochie dey own am stipends
?
please note the s after stipend

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by arantess: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2020
LibertyRep:
I disagree.

Nigeria has a president.

...whether the president is responsive, sensitive and full of empathy for the citizens is what I do not know.
you are only buttressing his point, is a mannequin sensitive, responsive, full of empathy?
you know it but continue to play ostrich

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by amagugm: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2020
This is massive. Hmmmm
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Adams1616: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2020
Greatest insult ever hear.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Omezif(m): 9:58am On Oct 14, 2020
What we have is a presidient of the farmers in nigeria.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Sarmiz24(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2020
From Sars to Swat? The IG definitely ain’t Smart... Stupid Fulani Agenda to keep us Mute Fi life, but Rastafarian puff up some of me loud and say we na want no oppressor inna we kantry again Bleep all of em ma fake ass bad governmient people undecided

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by fourboys: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2020
OMG.... what did I just read
this man just finished Buhari
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Passionate1(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2020
We know say na ghost be Una president. .

Dat creature weh supposed dey sell suya. . No no no no
I can't take it anymore . .

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2020
kilonshele101:

the last time I checked ,there's freedom of association in our constitution.

the fact that you choose not to associate with buhari doesn't mean it's mandatory for him too not to , you don't expect people to have the same mentality like you, that's what makes human.

some (I can't say majority) of Nigerians including myself are not satisfied with the state of our nation, but just like him, it disgusts me too the way some people dish out unnecessary hatred for Buhari and blame him for everything without holding any of the 774 LGA chairmen who are the closest to the people of the 3 levels of govt or the governors who have almost the same functions as the president except the ones in the exclusive list. should 1 old man be blamed for the failure of all the 3 levels of govt, the failure of all the 3 arms of govt ,for the failure of a failed system that has being failing for over 50 years before assuming the post. we might be divided deep down, but we all need raised above tribal/religious sentiment when it comes to matters that involve collective efforts and stop the blame/victim game. we should criticize bad policies like his recent INEC appointment when we see one and stop unnecessary hatred undecided

To be a president means to preside over
Yes, no one should apportion blame to one person, but this has been excuse used by sycophants who are driven by many factors to even completely exonerate Buhari.
The states are worse of,but the man that promised to be different from others,is going about doing the same things,even more.
Buhari government is filled with many superlatives in negativity; most corrupt,most backward,killings,nepotism,clannishness,incompetence, poverty.etc.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2020
junketer:
nobody is hating on Buhari. He is supposed to be the president of Nigeria, isn't he?. You talk about a 50 years old system but Buhari is the head of that system now, he is in the best position to change that system. My friend it doesn't matter who is the president, if a president does good, people will sing his praises and if he does bad people will pounce on him and right now Buhari as the president has plunged Nigerians into one misery after another. So what do you expect the people to do? Sing his praises?
Abegiii

lets stop calling this man everywhere. Trump has nothing to loose or gain by telling us that buhari is lifeless already. the presidency only keeps him in there as erand boy boy for them to still remain in power. this country need serious formating,

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Celebsnews2: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2020
He is right

Meanwhile, See ten shocking facts about Aisha Yesufu you never knew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDuC7RHYTew
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by FarahAideed: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2020
JAMO84:
This useless professor, even his students don't know what to do with him. Buhari has been his priority for five years and counting.

Have some shame , how can Sanwo Olus be the one to tell Buhari what his IGP is doing
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

abi dem don ban am

That should av told you something about him, apparently you didnt get the month.
that we voted buhari doesnt mean we will not criticize him whenever he fvckup, no own us we are just as objective as we were when we voted him.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Shadysen: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2020
You don't need to say it,we all know this!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Coldie(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2020
Guys how many of u know that there's a Nigerian fighter in WWE presently signed to RAW by name Babatunde aka DABAKATO.

Let's show him love and support him. Follow his Instagram.

https://instagram.com/dabbakato?igshid=1p21lodhmskdb

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Lavisha(f): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2020
History555:
A president that can't even talk to the people without reading from a paper is what (10marks)
He is a son of a cow.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by AmuRubber(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

abi dem don ban am

The shameless sycophant is serving a ban.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nchenches: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Omooba77:
I've said many times Nigeria has no president. You have an insentient, breathing mannequin in Aso Rock masquerading as "president." It was Sanwo-Olu who briefed Buhari on what d IGP would do on #EndSARSProtest. Buhari has no clue what's going on. He isn't even aware he's alive.

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1316128288214069251

Why has Buhari not gone abroad FOR MEDICAL REASONS since the last time, if Buhari is still the same Buhari that became president in 2015?

Those who say Buhari at Aso Rock now is a Jubril from Sudan shall be vindicated.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Onelove508: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2020
bishop4life:
this is why we are here today. everyone thinks buhari doesn't know what he is doing.
I stopped believing this after 2019 election campaign
could you explain further please?
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by JAMO84: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Have some shame , how can Sanwo Olus be the one to tell Buhari what his IGP is doing
So, all the meetings the IG had with the president and vice president, he didn't tell them anything? He went there to watch DSTV?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Onowu2020: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2020
This one is too heavy ooo..
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Nchenches: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Sanwo-Olu tells Buhari what to do.

Sanwo-Olu’s Yoruba bros say they want Oduduwa Republic.

Never trust a group with people who have two-faces.
They say they are most sophisticated. Sophisticated human with two faces.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by LifeCoachAndre: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Jibril from Sudan grin grin
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by faraday77(m): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=BigSarah post=94917491]Wahala...Then who is Rtd General Muhammad Buhari (Sai baba) ?
Help my memory! [/quote

Nigeria Current and active President. Don't mind the farooq as if he has anything to offer. Bunch of noise makers.
Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Guyman02: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2020
HouseAtreides:

The beast uses the other monikers to report attackers.

I guess s/he sometimes gets overwhelmed by so many attacks on the bbq handle, he can't help but rest it for a while...s/he's a hopeless, infernal creature with neither soul nor conscience
His real name is Felix Terungwa, you can check his profile on Facebook

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by mushystuff: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2020
JAMO84:
This useless professor, even his students don't know what to do with him. Buhari has been his priority for five years and counting.

Now he's a useless professor. When he was campaigning for Buhari before 2015 and doing his best to vilify GEJ/PDP you did not see his credentials to insult. Everyone must not remain blind as some of you have vowed to remain.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Empress5678: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2020
With the recent tweet of Segalink about call to end sars shows he has been bribed.Its disgusting but that's who Nigerians are.Selfish and corrupt.Remember Aisha Yesufu comments that she refused to be bribed to end the struggle and she stated that sega link was present at the meeting.Shame ,what a wasted struggle.No wonder Nigeria can never be great cos of saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by GEEBITE: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2020
Change the name Buhari to Jonarhan and rewind if you have this same mindset 6 years ago.
kilonshele101:

the fact that you choose not to associate with buhari doesn't mean it's mandatory for him too not to , you don't expect people to have the same mentality like you, that's what makes human.

some (I can't say majority) of Nigerians including myself are not satisfied with the state of our nation, but just like him, it disgusts me too the way some people dish out unnecessary hatred for Buhari and blame him for everything without holding any of the 774 LGA chairmen who are the closest to the people of the 3 levels of govt or the governors who have almost the same functions as the president except the ones in the exclusive list. should 1 old man be blamed for the failure of all the 3 levels of govt, the failure of all the 3 arms of govt ,for the failure of a failed system that has being failing for over 50 years before assuming the post. we might be divided deep down, but we all need raised above tribal/religious sentiment when it comes to matters that involve collective efforts and stop the blame/victim game. we should criticize bad policies like his recent INEC appointment when we see one and stop unnecessary hatred undecided

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by AustineJohn908(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2020
kilonshele101:

Doing Jonathan's time in power, did you say this to the numerous people calling for his head? if not, then you're a hypocrite and shouldn't be listen to.
Just like Buhari, fashola, Tifnubu blamed Jonathan for everything...we are giving same to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi by Olamilek1(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2020
What do jazzy said is a welcome development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.