Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! (596 Views)

Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! by Goahead(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
The youths of this country has been utterly sidelined in governace due to our persistent addiction to frivolities.

To understand where am heading, ask yourself if there was any reported police brutality during Bbnaija show and premier league?

I don't want to go too lengthy with this post, I just have an idea of how to wrestle power from the old crooks and return it to technocrats among this country's youthful population. (in case, you are unaware, people less than 40 years are the majority in this nation).
Re: We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Goahead:
The youths of this country has been utterly sidelined in governace due to our persistent addiction to frivolities.

To understand where am heading, ask yourself if there was any reported police brutality during Bbnaija show and premier league?

I don't want to go too lengthy with this post, I just have an idea of how to wrestle power from the old crooks and return it to technocrats among this country's youthful population. (in case, you are unaware, people less than 40 years are the majority in this nation).
you are in your village urging people to come and protest. come out and show example .
Re: We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! by Akanimoh113(m): 12:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Please I need 5k
My Birthday is coming up soon smiley on the 16th of this month.
I'll be Grateful. Thank You
Re: We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! by hush15: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2020
Goahead:

Yes o. The next protest na protest against that female drunk that bubu made INEC commissioner. Its not mere coincidence. That woman would be sent there for a reason and any well meaning, well wishing Nigerian would protest to kick that woman out cos she is to partisan to be part of a neutral body.

Dem don dey arrange 2023 down for us
Re: We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 14, 2020
REVOLUTION is OUR ONLY OPTION

OCCUPY NIGERIA.......... DEMAND A NEW NIGERIA........... DEMAND A NEW CONSTITUTION........... REFERENDUM NOW
Re: We Shouldn't Stop At #Endsars! by alezzy13: 4:29am On Oct 14, 2020
It's time to end the protests. We've made our point.

Extended protests risk becoming violent and loses the message.

Abeg, it's enough. Time to move on.

Thanks#

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu "On Revolution, Our Men Are Ready To Go. Nigerians, Are You Ready?" / Idion Ighalo Begs UN To Intervene On Nigerian Government Killing Protesters / Endsars: Please Beware. SARS Are Still Alive And Hunting Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.