Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police (21752 Views)

Boko Haram Is Planning To Attack Jos, Abuja - IGP Warns Police Commissioners / Stop Smoking Indian Hemp, Obiano Warns Police Officers / Senate Warns Police: Vacate Akwa Ibom House of Assembly or risk 6-month sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by gtown: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
omobonike70223:
Tell the DEMONS in Aso rock and their croonies.
Jonathan killed two of my brothers during the 2012 nation wide protest against fuel subsidy removal, tagged #occupynigeria#.
How he used force in attempting to suppress the protest is still fresh in our memories. I therefore put to you that Jonathan has no moral right to criticize the present government if the method he used is replicated today against any protest.
Or was shooting protesters then acceptable?

Therefore, the DEMON talking just left the Aso rock with his own cronies.
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by balitaaluminium(f): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
For your Longspan, Meticopo, Steps-stile, Stone Coated. we, at Balita Aluminium, we are at your service.
For more information, kindly give me a call on 090-38-14-51-66
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
ajebuter:

Because he is an elder statesman..

Otondo! tongue tongue tongue tongue
ajebuter

Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by yarimo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
article1:
What is he then if you think he is not an elderstatesman? Perhaps you don't know the meaning of the word "elderstatesman". I would rather implore you to go back to your primary school teacher to tell you what it means. Maybe then, you'll know he's truly an elderstatesman.
you are a small boy that is why
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
olumike001:

Ofcourse those that don't want your progress and yet you hail them disrupt his govt for there selfish reason.
How much do you buy rice now?
Answer uncle

Uncle think straight the bombs are still going on,killings are still going on, you re not hearing it because life no longer matter...
is it killing people every Friday and Sunday in the mosque or church like before? even you yourself must have been scared going to church or mosque back then.
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by yarimo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
limeta:

Yes true boom every sunday by muslims
The religion of piss
by muslims the religion of piss or not, bomb is bomb and killing is killing. so shaataap if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by Royalfurnitures: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
gtown:

Jonathan killed two of my brothers during the 2012 nation wide protest against fuel subsidy removal, tagged #occupynigeria#.
How he used force in attempting to suppress the protest is still fresh in our memories. I therefore put to you that Jonathan has no moral right to criticize the present government if the method he used is replicated today against any protest.
Or was shooting protesters then acceptable?

By your statement you mean that Buhari is also responsible for those SARS has killed,maimed and extorted?
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by ajebuter(f): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
yarimo:
ajebuter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by olumike001(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
yarimo:
is it killing people every Friday and Sunday in the mosque or church like before? even you yourself must have been scared going to church or mosque back then.

Yes there re still,it just life no longer matter and the media is part of the system.

They re not call terrorist again because if political reasin rather we call them Fulani herdsmen, bandits etc
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by blacknp(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
osarog:
God, please make Ngozi Okonjo or Akinwumi Adesina president of Nigeria 2023. I don't know how you'd do it but I know you can do.

#NgoziOrAkinwumi2023
Joe Biden & Obama can’t save Nigeria, ethnicity & religion is the problem, no accountability, we are our own problem. The democrazy we practice is designed to fail, even Jonathan that is a beneficiary of the system is pretending to criticize the same system of Government he championed, or aren’t so called sars members Nigerians & members of Nairaland also?
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by blacknp(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Royalfurnitures:

By your statement you mean that Buhari is also responsible for those SARS has killed,maimed and extorted?
He means Jonathan should shut up, he is amongst the people that ruined Nigeria, no electricity today yet 7 years ago in November 2013, he handed over our electricity assets to pdp quacks, many who have run to APC today, the earliest release date from their grip is 2035, or pay $8 billion dollars? Now he is opening his mouth, aren’t so called Discos & gencos worse than sars? Tell me how many people have died during surgical operation because of electricity, or generator explosion?
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by ACxxxMAN: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
berrystunn:

Story
Meaning?
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by limeta(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
yarimo:
by muslims the religion of piss or not, bomb is bomb and killing is killing. so shaataap if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.

Mr reasonable why you on my mention
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by goodheart02(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jonathan has no right to utter any nonsense, his regime was no better too. Infact the issues we have today were born during his regime. He made Nigerians so desperate and hurt till the extent they yearned for another government, and APC seeing the plight of the people, capitalised on it and the masses blindly voted Buhari out desperation for a better government. It's a case of from frying pan to fire.

Enough is Enough. We don't need any of these old criminals to hijack this protest to gain unnecessary accolades. We need real change, we need a new face of Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
pandabet:
bros u shudnt answer him
he talking because Buhari is a notherner
very soon Buhari ll live office a southerner ll come

I am waiting for him then to come with his tribal way of politics

no worry ur self

2023 no far
Lol grin Buhari loyalists grin
LETS BE OPTIMISTIC!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With APC Chieftains (Photos) / 2023: Obi’s Sudden Ascent Represents A Rare Chance For Nigeria - The Economist / Goodluck Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 7 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.