Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (40986 Views)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
olatex25:
Rachealfst God blessed u is all I can say...
Ur work really make a great impact in me positively, I really took my time to read tru ur beautiful piece..
God bless u

This is how my Okada book page look like
Am really a fan
Wow!!! Just saw this, thank you so much. May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly and other readers in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Nnnena(f): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2021
I haven't finished the book on okadabooks but I have some free points.
Fullhouse didn't really invest in his relationship with Moyin the way he was with ire.
Let's reverse the role "Moyin saw a young 16 years old boy stranded on the road and got attached.
She started taking care of him calling him her brother. Always with him, went to his parents house slept in his room, went to his school spent 3days with him" while neglecting her fiance/boyfriend".
Please which guy would accept that.
Left to me I would have left the relationship I don't like staying where I'm not welcome I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by damis28crown(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nnnena:
I haven't finished the book on okadabooks but I have some free points.
Fullhouse didn't really invest in his relationship with Moyin the way he was with ire.
Let's reverse the role "Moyin saw a young 16 years old boy stranded on the road and got attached.
She started taking care of him calling him her brother. Always with him, went to his parents house slept in his room, went to his school spent 3days with him" while neglecting her fiance/boyfriend".
Please which guy would accept that.
Left to me I would have left the relationship I don't like staying where I'm not welcome I hate nonsense
exactly my point then shaa
we ladies now stress our self in so called relationship
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone, please if you pay on okadabooks and your wallet is not refilled, please let me know.
You can send me a message via messenger. @toyinfst

Thanks.
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Bukolaberry(f): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2022
rachealfst:
Hello everyone, please if you pay on okadabooks and your wallet is not refilled, please let me know.
You can send me a message via messenger. @toyinfst

Thanks.
Good morning am unable to purchase the book via okadabooks
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 5:36pm On May 20, 2022
Bukolaberry:
Good morning am unable to purchase the book via okadabooks
I'm sorry for the late response. To access okadabooks;

First, download okadabooks app on play store.

Then "sign in" to register. Click on bank transfer to buy the book, it's #500. Thanks ma.

For further information, you can contact me.
Facebook: @toyinfst
Email: toyinfst2@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Bukolaberry(f): 12:07am On May 22, 2022
rachealfst:
I'm sorry for the late response. To access okadabooks;

First, download okadabooks app on play store.

Then "sign in" to register. Click on bank transfer to buy the book, it's #500. Thanks ma.

For further information, you can contact me.
Facebook: @toyinfst
Email: toyinfst2@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Thanks alot have done that already ,God bless you the complete book is superb..
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 7:43pm On May 28, 2022
Bukolaberry:
Thanks alot have done that already ,God bless you the complete book is superb..
Thank you so much ma. God bless you more in Jesus name.
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Umedia: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2022
rachealfst:
Thank you so much ma. God bless you more in Jesus name.

I tried getting this on okadabooks but to no avail. Can i purchase it directly from you?
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by Demurray: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2022
damis28crown:
my own view

i dont think fullhouse really love moyin that much to marry her

if not what is stopping him now

mtchewww
No be only love to be considered before getting married.

1 Like

Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by picker(f): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
rachealfst, please how do I get this book and other books by you without using okada books?
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:03pm On Jan 22
picker:
rachealfst, please how do I get this book and other books by you without using okada books?
You can now get the PDF copy of my books @12Thrones online Bookstore using this link:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555074406353

Thanks.
God bless you.
Re: UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:09pm On Jan 22
You can now get the PDF copy of my books @12Thrones online Bookstore using this link:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555074406353

Thanks.
God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / The Nanny's Daughter/ Too Young to Love / I Hate To Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.