Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why (87763 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by calabardick(m): 3:55am On Oct 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why

I’m writing on the reasons why majority of men prefer thick women to skinny women.
First of all, if you are a man and you are reading this article right now, I will like to ask you, do you prefer a curvy lady or a skinny lady?

I know most of y’all will go for thick but only a few will say they like skinny girls, and the rest don’t really care, all they care is give them a beautiful girl and that would do, lol.

So before I dive into this, I’d like to ask the women reading this, do you prefer being thick or skinny?

Ok let’s go.

3 reasons why majority of guys like thick girls
Well when I say thick I don’t mean just thick, duh! I also mean beautiful and curvy so that also applies to thick (beautiful and curvy too but not slim). Here are the 3 major reasons why most guys prefer thick women to skinny women:

1) They are presentable

Thick girls are presentable, but what do I mean by this? I mean that guys love the idea that their women can go places with them and not be looked down upon, that’s some guys minds for you, lol.

2) They are competitive

When men go out with their friends they want it to be that they can brag about their women looks, their shape etc. They want to always feel like their women are better or can be comparable with the other girls.

3) Some men don’t think Skinny girls are a catch

Most skinny girls are really beautiful it’s just that men have their eyes on something else.

Incase you don't know na me talk

you go live long my brother.
Real men eat MEAT not bone

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by dragunov: 5:01am On Oct 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why

I’m writing on the reasons why majority of men prefer thick women to skinny women.
First of all, if you are a man and you are reading this article right now, I will like to ask you, do you prefer a curvy lady or a skinny lady?

I know most of y’all will go for thick but only a few will say they like skinny girls, and the rest don’t really care, all they care is give them a beautiful girl and that would do, lol.

So before I dive into this, I’d like to ask the women reading this, do you prefer being thick or skinny?

Ok let’s go.

3 reasons why majority of guys like thick girls
Well when I say thick I don’t mean just thick, duh! I also mean beautiful and curvy so that also applies to thick (beautiful and curvy too but not slim). Here are the 3 major reasons why most guys prefer thick women to skinny women:

1) They are presentable

Thick girls are presentable, but what do I mean by this? I mean that guys love the idea that their women can go places with them and not be looked down upon, that’s some guys minds for you, lol.

2) They are competitive

When men go out with their friends they want it to be that they can brag about their women looks, their shape etc. They want to always feel like their women are better or can be comparable with the other girls.

3) Some men don’t think Skinny girls are a catch

Most skinny girls are really beautiful it’s just that men have their eyes on something else.

Incase you don't know na me talk

Now let me let you in to a secret. Its not that slim girls or thin girls are not adorable. As a matter of fact, they are. But most men cannot cope with the out-of-this-world stamina that these girls possess. I mean sexual stamina. It may surprise you, but they eat more, have heavier bones and are quicker and stronger than the thick or voluminous ones. Thick hips and thighs and voluptuous chests are beautiful and desirable to men but they actually serve as impediment to those who possess them during the great hedonistic act.
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Mrscarter(f): 5:17am On Oct 15, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Omoh, Be it thick or skinny, fuckhole na fuckhole abeg.

grin
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by bezimo(m): 5:59am On Oct 15, 2020
It's funny to see how Nigerian guys will most likely prefer a thick girl to a flat everywhere girl...but white guys prefer a slim white girl to thick white girls who mostly go for black guys..
What an irony..lol

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Mrscarter(f): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2020
adenodi002:
who no like better things

grin

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Mrscarter(f): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:
I like with thick camel toe wey swore up lik #200 meat pie grin grin grin angry

grin
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Mrscarter(f): 6:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Sturd:

Professor....Tell them o
Although its of recent I just found out that I prefer thick girls... Especially in times of doggy style....seeing the soft backside and the ringtones will automatically turn you to a warlord....

Warlordgringrin

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by bluefilm: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Adrielbradshaw:
So, no hope for a not so skinny girl like me naw....

Just try and find your way to America. You might be a hot cake there.

But for naija, I no go lie you, there's no hope for you at all at all.

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Denique(f): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lmao. I sabi you pass Xabi Alonso

Na joke o grin

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by stanliwise(m): 7:19am On Oct 15, 2020
moneyissweet:
Skinny women is a turnoff for me, I want them like this and I can empty my bank account for women like this below.
Empty your bank account. When this size is everywhere.
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Xavin: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Love Dem petite
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by FarmTech(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
That each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable,
not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;
and that in this matter no one should wrong or take advantage of a brother or sister. The Lord will punish all those who commit such sins, as we told you and warned you before.
For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.
1Thessalonia 4:4-7
The world is now so corrupt that prostitute-like dresses now look normal, even in churches. Repent and escape from God's anger that will fall on sinners. "God love sinners" will not save you on that day.
If you dress immodestly and lead people into lust, God will not forgive u on that day of judgement. If u don't lead people to Christ, u are on Satan's side. #ModestyGud!
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by 99thEnemy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Denique:

You go talk where you know me angry
Make we finish with the second phase–#EndSWAT

As you been check wey you no see am.. you for tell me naa sad
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by Cromagnon: 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
OfeNmanu:
Gynastically skinny girls are the best for doggycally thick is the best.
e no follow
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by absool(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
tnerro1:
Am looking for a big girl to bleep today, not fat not skinny, but a tall big girl with ass and boobs to seriously bleep. E don dey hungry me since yesterday ..... grin
I want to fck your sister's pssy real hard till she passes out
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by ArcToyin(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Just tell us you want to show nudity.
Re: Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
ukaface:
Stupid thread.
Stop body shaming people oooooo

Thick or skinny. All is good

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.