Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election (23928 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by knowhowk: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Out of Millions of Nigerian women ,If there is no Hidden agenda why Onochie ?
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by annyz: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
This man is only interested in election & political matters.
After now next thing would be wear ur jeans match to street & defend democracy.
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by Royalfurnitures: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
We all know that my action Gov

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by frog12: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
the WOMAN na strong WILLED woman!
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by ellovee(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Tizozo:
He has a valid point though. But as a politician, he's mainly interested in winning elections rather than be interested in institutional reforms. After all, he moves about with a myriad of police officers, using them to intimidate the citizens that voted for him.
Don't make unverifiable allegation. How has Wike used his police officers to intimidate us?
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by stayclearofme: 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
yolo126010:

Excuse me NL, neither the post nor my comment talked about godfatherism... I know very well they are all birds of a feather and that's why I'm not a partisan of any political party/political discussion...

whoever that's doing it wrong/right to my point of view, I will always say it...
Bros read well na!..I said " as if Wike himself is not a godfather when it comes to rigging" Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by yolo126010: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
stayclearofme:

Bros read well na!..I said " as if Wike himself is not a godfather when it comes to rigging" Thanks.

pardon for the misinterpretation!!
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by stayclearofme: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
yolo126010:

pardon for the misinterpretation!!
You are welcome bro.
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
iLUCID:

Everyone that drink palm wine is a ‘drunkard’ right? I guess you’re a drunk too by virtue of the fact that you’ve drank alcohol before. Dude, get your acts together, trolling her on NL like this won’t make or break her, be more constructive.
wetin I never taste alcohol before, so face front.
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by CioAngels(f): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
APPOINTMENT OF LAURETTA ONOCHIE AS INEC NATIONAL COMMISSIONER IS TO RIG 2023 ELECTION __GOV WIKE. Thanks to Governor wike for speaking out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWu2QFSzLR0
She will be removed before 2023 election if that is the reason they appointed her. Infact, she will personally ask to be removed because the state is like a raging fire.
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2020
CioAngels:
She will be removed before 2023 election if that is the reason they appointed her. Infact, she will personally ask to be removed because the state is like a raging fire.
both the senate and the reps have reject her on every side.
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by Ratedgang: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
With the way things are going. There will be no election in 2023. You guys should wake up.
Re: Wike: Appointment Of Onochie As INEC Commissioner Is To Rig 2023 Election by justjasper(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Onochie is a card carrying member of a political party. How do you appointment a card carrying member of a political party to an electoral umpire? @MBuhari and @APC will never stop amazing us. @Wike is right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / Why Has FG Not Arrested Sheikh Gumi? - Senator Musa Queries DSS / Governorship Elections: PDP Targets Victory In 24 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.