Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit (42412 Views)

Court Stands Down Obaseki’s Suit For Out-of-court Settlement / Abacha Hotel: El-rufai Agrees To Out-of-court Settlement / 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Ortom's LGA In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Henpecked: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Oshomole simply means a prostitute and thief... Maybe that man is the son of a prostitute and a thief.
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by jony247(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:
Oshomole is truly an Osho pikin ... very reckless in speech and attitude.
Although most Edolites are like that....
Modified : to those quoting me I’m a deltan I know Edo people very very well... I didn’t insult anyone

Dont be a stereotype please
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Obodogri: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:
Double wahaha for dead body

Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Obodogri: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Racoon:
See how Adam Oshiomole talkativeness have landed him in another cauldron of problem.Always toutish & reckless with talking.

Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by ogbonti: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
they want to use style style give Osho pikin [EX-CONVICT] title so he can never be screened as a minister in future or contest for senate in future

I said it here about 4 months ago - Osho no hear word - that his enemies are too many and they are propping him up to fight Obaseki so they can destroy his political career and send him to prison

This is why it is not good to make unnecessary enemies in the game of politics -

In abuja - no level
In Benin - no level
At Iyamho - no level because he is officially - still suspended from APC by Ward Chairman, Chief Ashawo

No WIFE, No friends, too many powerful enemies and now court case -- and many more to come

We warn you, you no hear - CARRY YOUR CROSS BY YOURSELF

Meanwhile - Obaseki is watching you in 3D from Benin chilling grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Mcreloaded(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Imagine if it was the common man out there making such allegations against APC governor I am sure Lai and Keyamo with Laureta would have shouted hate speech.

If this statement by Oshiomhole is not hate speech I wonder what's statements will now be classified as hate speech.
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by IAMPEDRO: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:
Although most Edolites are like that, reckless talkatives
Modified : to those quoting me I’m a deltan I know Edo people very very well... I didn’t insult anyone just stating obvious fact
All those quoting me are fooools
There are so many reasons why I "like" my Delta people they're very lazy and tricky, I mean those that are supposed to be the head of the family. sometimes I wonder how we can help them fix this, when the head is bad I feel for the rest parts of the body. Delta people my ASS grin
Mokason28:
Modified : to those quoting me I’m a deltan I know Edo people very very well... I didn’t insult anyone just stating obvious fact
There are so many reasons why I "like" my Delta people they're very lazy and tricky, I mean those that are supposed to be the head of the family. sometimes I wonder how we can help them fix this, when the head is bad I feel for the rest parts of the body. Delta people my ASS
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Mokason28: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
There are so many reasons why I "like" my Delta people they're very lazy and tricky, I mean those that are supposed to be the head of the family. sometimes I wonder how we can help them fix this, when the head is bad I feel for the rest parts of the body. Delta people my ASS grin There are so many reasons why I "like" my Delta people they're very lazy and tricky, I mean those that are supposed to be the head of the family. sometimes I wonder how we can help them fix this, when the head is bad I feel for the rest parts of the body. Delta people my ASS
For clarity sake what part of Delta are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by voiceless1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mokason28:
Lol .... E pain am oooo... my baby mama is from EDO I’m from Delta... EDO people are proud reckless stupid people including you 99.9% foooooool

Lol
That your Baby mama do you strong thing Sha grin grin grin grin
Bitter soul
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Mokason28: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
voiceless1:

Lol
That your Baby mama do you strong thing Sha grin grin grin grin
Bitter soul
She no fit ... she no reach ... I’m a deltan , no Edo person dead or alive can do me anything her FATHER is a proud reckless poor foooool
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by zoedew: 3:58am On Oct 15, 2020
McCoy662:
This man win the loser award of the year!
Lost his chairmanship post
Lost at the poll,
Lost at the court
And I heard he's losing at marriage too grin
Oshiomhole is a loose canon! He lost his senses as well! His loose tongue cost Ize-Iyamu the election.
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Xantel(f): 5:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Mokason28:
Somehow somehow, bro you re right

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Mokason28: 6:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Thanks babe where in Benin are you?
Xantel:

Somehow somehow, bro you re right
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Xantel(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Goodwill, Ekenwan road
Mokason28:
Thanks babe where in Benin are you?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Mokason28: 5:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Xantel:
Goodwill, Ekenwan road
Please chat me up on watsapp Zero 80. 288. 75768 kiss
I have something important I want to tell you
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by IAMPEDRO: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Mokason28:

For clarity sake what part of Delta are you talking about?
Sorry, I am talking about the main occupants, the urhobos.
Re: Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit by Pineapplelove: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2020
quadfire:
He has found humility. No more Power. No braggadocio. You sir, are now a ‘nobody’

He would not have ‘conceded’ had he still been APC chair.

A lesson, and cautionary tale that Power is trust ephemeral
good morning sir . I hope you are keeping safe and doing good.
stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday / ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.