Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG (73423 Views)

BBNaija's Erica Nlewedim Visits Abia State For First Time (Photos, Video) / Cardi B Reacts As Erica Nlewedim Recreates 'Invasion Of Privacy' Cover (Pix) / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by yultater: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
balitaaluminium:
For your Longspan, Meticopo, Stepstile, Stone Coated. we, at Balita Aluminium, we are at your service.
For more information, kindly give me a call on 090-38-14-51-66

fraudster
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by sammychimex(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
That's not the true picture of polices take home abeg, police constable goes home with over 40k monthly
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by chatinent: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
iamjavadem:
If there salaries were ok, the bribe collecting won’t have even been a thing. You are the one who has no clue.

I'm sure you are not a Nigerian.

You are welcome.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by ElValiente(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Folabifreeman:
LIKE IF YOU'RE FED UP WITH ENDSARS PROTEST. SHARE IF IT SHOULD CONTINUE
Share.......
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by ifyy07(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Am not surprise, such can be coming from a girl who knows nothing about her surroundings.

Do you think increase of salary will work, a
haven't you seen people who got promoted with fat pay and yet indulge in bribery? See forget about salary what is very important is the individual, does he want to change. They should conduct seminar and beg or should I say plead with them to evade thier illicit attitude. If they change them salary will blend well.
Are you minding the silly girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Viruses: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Increasing police salary won't change anything. Our politicians are one of the most paid in the world with a lot of add on but even anini dey learn work where dem dey
Your head correct
If money was the issue, our politicians no suppose dey loot again.
Na discipline issue. Who supervises their activities and bring them to order or penalize them when they err?
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Penco2020(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
I'm not sure this salary structure is true. Mainly the recruit.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by anochuko01(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
wisest10:
Dat Salary structure na slavery oo...
but some people no get brain...
imagine constable earning less than 50k.
him go pay rent, bills, nuclear plus extended family o...
do you know how much these police would still contribute for the upkeep of their police stations? lol
not to talk of several other contributions from ogas at the top??
i forgot to add that they pay to attend courses, buy uniforms at exorbitant prices (thats why some of them dress haggardly)
they would still pay from their pockets to attend courses.

yet you give them guns and expect them to act normal. even pastors for pulpit dey scope members grin

2 Likes

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by davillian(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Like they don't know the salary structure before they joined...
If the salaries doesn't pay they should leave the job.....
It's high time the police starts investigating assets and properties of its men...
I see these SARS men buying cars of 6milllion
And build house of 10milion
On top police work...
They eat and drink like armed robbers...
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Increasing police salary won't change anything. Our politicians are one of the most paid in the world with a lot of add on but even anini dey learn work where dem dey
BigSarah:
Stop giving the police an excuse to commit atrocities, if the salary isn’t enough for them.. they should quit and work elsewhere...
Politicians steals regardless of the large pay and benefits even if the salary is increased a rogue cop would be a rouge cop simple...
#EndStupidNigerians
PS I love Erica she’s beautiful, look at those cheekbones!
MAGG0T:

It will still not change anything, An average black man is selfish and greedy...

Even if u increase their salary they won't be satisfied, the system is already corrupt
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Am not surprise, such can be coming from a girl who knows nothing about her surroundings.
Do you think increase of salary will work, a
haven't you seen people who got promoted with fat pay and yet indulge in bribery? See forget about salary what is very important is the individual, does he want to change.
They should conduct seminar and beg or should I say plead with them to evade thier illicit attitude. If they change them salary will blend well.

Even if Nigerian politicians still loot despite receiving huge pay, that doesn't stop the government from reviewing the police salaries upwards. We need to find balance between the nature of their job and their pay, it's very wrong to use politicians salaries and the persistent corruption among them or use the bribery taking/extortion among the police to reject the calls for their salaries to be reviewed upward
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
yultater:

fraudster

You knew them?
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by markb2: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
If this salary structure is true...then I see why the former SARS commissioner thinks a 20 to 30 old Nigerian cant afford a car of seven million. Salary wey no fit buy shoe!
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Omezif(m): 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who no like big salary, any way erica is with some unknow reasons.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by ima4sure(f): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Police in naija na joke.... especially one stupid Alhaja wey dey for denton..... dat one dey collect bribe without an atom of shame
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by balitaaluminium(f): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
yultater:

fraudster

please come to our office .Factory office 306, Abeokuta Express Road, Ile Epo Bus Stop, Oke Odo, Agege, Lagos.
please, when you come around, kindly ask of Grace(that my name ), thanks.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by chiol: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
New Police Salary Structure as at now
1. Police Constable (PC) II - N84,000

2. Police Constable (PC) I - N86,000

3. Sergeant Copral (SC) - N96,000

4. Sergeant Major (SM) - N119,000

5. Inspector Of Police (IP) II - N167,000

6. Inspector of police (IP) I - N254,000

7. Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II - N271,000

8. Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) I - N296,000

9. Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) - N321,000

10. Superintendent of Police (SP) - N342,000

11. Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) - N419,000

12. Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) - N483,000

13. Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) - N531,000

14. Commissioner of police (CP) - N1.5million.

I hope no policeman will collect 20 Naira again and Bail will be free!

This was the last increment around 2018 yet it didn't stop anything.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by koolbe(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
This salary structure is good enough
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
If you like give them 100,000,000 it wont change anything
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Sarang(f): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is why they see any youth driving a car as yahoo..

They are bathing with poverty

Increase their money ooo

So they leave us alone!!

1 Like

Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by paularge91: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
ignis:
Please police salary should be reduced.
Sense really they far from you idiot
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by samuelevans(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
But why would Deputy Commissioner of police earns more than Commissioner of police??
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by AFONJACOW(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
So I chop money more than commissioner of Police Abeg nah here I camp Nigeria is a useless country
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by AFONJACOW(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
So I chop money more than commissioner of Police Abeg nah here I camp Nigeria is a useless country... The Dullard comparing Nigeria with south Arabia should be aware that UAE, junior brother to Saudi are paying ordinary security 270 to 300k as a starter
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by thelinguist: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
chiol:
New Police Salary Structure as at now
1. Police Constable (PC) II - N84,000

2. Police Constable (PC) I - N86,000

3. Sergeant Copral (SC) - N96,000

4. Sergeant Major (SM) - N119,000

5. Inspector Of Police (IP) II - N167,000

6. Inspector of police (IP) I - N254,000

7. Assistant Superintendent of police (ASP) II - N271,000

8. Assistant Superintendent of police(ASP) I - N296,000

9. Deputy Superintendent of police (DSP) - N321,000

10. Superintendent of Police (SP) - N342,000

11. Chief Superintendent of police (CSP) - N419,000

12. Assistant Commissioner of police (ACP) - N483,000

13. Deputy commissioner of police (DCP) - N531,000

14. Commissioner of police (CP) - N1.5million.

I hope no policeman will collect 20 Naira again and Bail will be free!

This was the last increment around 2018 yet it didn't stop anything.
are u sure this is implemented, the police i see here dey suffer ó.. 80k ?
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Africanamania: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Don't go there, knowing fully well that this country is a monster that can't be managed, they held us bound with the butt of the gun,in order to exploit the wealth of the minorities for themselves.
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Kvngjaymie(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
BigSarah:
Stop giving the police an excuse to commit atrocities, if the salary isn’t enough for them.. they should quit and work elsewhere...
Politicians steals regardless of the large pay and benefits even if the salary is increased a rogue cop would be a rouge cop simple...
#EndStupidNigerians
PS I love Erica she’s beautiful, look at those cheekbones!
Please They are called police here in Nigeria, no come confuse us abeg[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by stasius: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Fake!
So deputy commissioner earns more that commissioner?

Oshiiii!
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by cleod: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
I agree with Erica, check my page for your rugs #chimyere488 Instagram pahe
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by ike95: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Erica the fornicator,is your father a police officer?
Re: Increase Police Salary - Erica Nlewedim Tells FG by Ever8090: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Davash222:
In my own opinion, no current police official should be paid a dime until further notice!
you wicked ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking / If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.