Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! (953 Views)

Oyo Youths Protest High Cost Of Living / DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by kingvick09(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Seyi makinde promised soun of ogbomosho 100m for palaace renovation but 1m to isiaq family,plus the 1m no go complete before the family get the money ooo based on the route wey the money go follow come as per nigerian way �‍♂️.... Like WTF �‍♂️ �����... I hope oyo youths get to stand against this too !
#SCAMCOMPESATION

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by TecM0: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2020
100 million for palace renovation, even all they needed to fix are few windows

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by kingvick09(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2020
TecM0:
100 million for palace renovation, even all the needed to are few windows
like..... i'm suprise if this people think at all
Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by GboyegaD(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2020
It is annoying to note that the premium on the life of a Nigerian youth is just N1million

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by izuch(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2020
Na him be sars wey kill the boy, or is he under any obligation to pay compensation for every life cut short by the police? Abeg the man try, if he gives above that, trust me a lot of Nigerians would sacrifice their lives to empower their family.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by joyandfaith: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2020
izuch:
Na him be sars wey kill the boy, or is he under any obligation to pay compensation for every life cut short by the police? Abeg the man try, if he gives above that, trust me a lot of Nigerians would sacrifice their lives to empower their family.

100M for palace, 1m for a lost life. Use ur head.

6 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by kingvick09(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2020
izuch:
IS HE PAYING FROM HIS PERSONAL WEALTH ? NO ! so what are you trying to justify here man.....

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by tamdun: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2020
izuch:
But soun of ogbomoso deserves 100million?

4 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by Carlyscales: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2020
izuch:

I've been a follower and an ardent supporter of GSM.
I campaigned/mobilized for his election.

But as soon as I saw that 100m pledge on his IG handle last night, i said it loud that this is insane n definitely a gaffe.

He needs to apologise to Oyo youths for that.

What nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by muykem: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2020
The governor should stop this nonsense. If he lacks ideas, let him consult elders. 100m to renovate palace in Oyo state, what an outrageous?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by helinues: 7:39am On Oct 14, 2020
Ile Oba to jo, na ara ilu go pay for it... grin cheesy
Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by abiona36622: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2020
Ile Oba to jo, na ara ilu go pay for it...
Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by BraggaJ: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2020
Infact, I am highly disappointed in him. Is it a must that he rebuilds the Palace? Doesn't the king of Ogbomosho have money to rebuild his own Palace? What kind of Palace are they refurbishing or building for 100-million naira? That amount can build 5 palaces. It was very insensitive of him to do such at this time, honestly.

If he can compensate the king with that kind of ridiculous amount, how much more late isiaka's family?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by Coldie(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2020
Guys how many of u know that there's a Nigerian fighter in WWE presently signed to RAW by name Babatunde aka DABAKATO.

Let's show him love and support him. Follow his Instagram.

https://instagram.com/dabbakato?igshid=1p21lodhmskdb

Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by LegendAnselm: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2020
izuch:
someone have fingered ur brain
Re: Oyo Youths Must Stand Against Seyi Makinde Recent Move! by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2020
Seyi Makinde, you did something, but you can do better!!!

(1) (Reply)

#Endsars: List Of 25 Top Creative And Touching Words Nigerians Put On Placards / Exclusiv: Kwara Poly Rector , Commissioner , Fingered In Big Corruption Scandals / #EndSARS: Complete List Of Names Of Ex-sars Members To Be Dismissed By NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.