Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video) (333 Views)

Kano On Lockdown For Peter Obi Campaign (Video) / CBA Foundation #sorosoke, Throws Weight Behind #endsars, #endpolicebrutality Pro / My Successor Is Still A Sinner But Decided To Choose Another. Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video) by Royce001(m): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Nigerian based Pastor E.A Adeboye has called for an immediate restructuring of Nigeria while lending his voice to the #EndPoliceBrutality campaign.

Adeboye who is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, said this in a post shared via his verified Instagram page on Tuesday night October 13.

Recall that some weeks ago, the clergy called for the restructuring of Nigeria. In his new message, he has reiterated the need for an urgent restructuring.

He also said that a restructured Nigeria would give rise to a “United State of Nigeria”.

According to him, it is either Nigeria is “restructured or we break up.”

In his words, “I believe that we might want to look at the problems of Nigeria in a slightly different manner. Some people feel that all our problems will be over if Nigeria should break up. I think that is trying to solve the problems of Nigeria as if it is a Simple Equation. The problems of Nigeria will require quite a bit of Simultaneous Equation and some of them are not going to be Linear either – forgive me I am talking as a Mathematician...

Click here to read more: https://www.rgospel.com.ng/2020/10/pastor-adeboye-joins-multitudes-to.html

Re: Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video) by saheedbadmus(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Nice o daddy GO ... oyé lagba nwo Agba kin yanu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Abeg call freezer. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Joins Multitudes To #endpolicebrutality Campaign (video) by efficiencie(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2020
wow

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Buy A Fat Tire Bike / 'the Nigeria Flag Was Bloodied': Footballers Condemn Violence Against Protesters / The Levels Of LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.