Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All (16777 Views)

Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds / Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by Justcash(m): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2011
Arthur Nzeribe is the real evil genius. This man sold weapons that killed millions of people and single handedly took the lives of people both for rituals and political reasons. Anyone that know him well will notice that the man behaves as if he will never die. He thinks that he is a sort of god. Now, old age is catching up with him. He is now very fragile. I guess his ego will be seriously deflated. Like Men of his kind before him, he will abandon his shrines and face the church (Like OBJ is doing now) in an attempt to deceive the Creator. I am not a saint, but I detest the effect of the lives of people like Arthur Nzeribe on the masses. Instead  of joy, Happiness and Liberation they brought sorrow, death and suffering. May almighty God help him. I hope IBB, ATIKU, Obasanjo, Anenih and co are learning from what this man is passing through. They will all be stone dead in their coffins one day, just like every human being (Poor and Rich) will be and they cannot take their money and influence with them. There is no difference between a golden coffin and a wooden coffin. All of them are the same. They serve the same purpose, and neither heaven nor hell considers earthly status as a pre-requisite for joining or avoiding their joy/torment.

The Story

There is growing anxiety over the failing health of the longest-serving Senator in the country, Chief Arthur Nzeribe. Nzeribe who was in the Senate for five terms representing Imo West had been absent in the recent times at public functions in the state following his fragile health except on few occasions in his Oguta country home.

Daily Sun reports that Nzeribe’s personal physician had metaphorically relocated to the Senator’s home to keep watch on him. The state of health of the maverick politician has sent jitters into some of the politicians in the state who were believed to have ridden on his popularity to the forthcoming elections.

The growing concern over the health of the senator climaxed when he was absent during the flag off of President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign in Owerri last month. It also became worrisome when Nzeribe now in his 70s had to abandon the use of his fleet of his SUVs owing to his rumoured inability to climb into them easily. Rather, he rides salon cars.

The worsening plight of Nzeribe was noticeable at the weekend during a reception organised for Chief Hope Uzodinma, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Imo West, at the country home of the Oguta born politician. It look Nzeribe some time to appear at the ceremony.

Nzeribe who is now a shadow of his old self was brought to the venue of the reception from his main building to the Obi palace in a car in a distance that was less than 10 minutes walk. Nzeribe was suppoprted on both sides by his aides while entering into the hall to prevent him from slumping. It look him about 20 minutes to get to the podium.

As the occasion progressed, Nzeribe could hardly utter a word. He only managed to raise his hands to acknowledge cheers from his teeming supporters. The colourful ceremony was hurriedly brought to an end to enable the senator to return home for medical attention. Some of the top politicians who attended the ceremony confided in Daily Sun yesterday that overseas medical treatment was being planned for Nzeribe. It was not clear the kind of ailment he was suffering from.

They also suggested that Nzeribe might be flown abroad after the April polls when some of his disciples who are contesting elections might have won their elections. Meanwhile, latest checks indicate that Nzeribe was o kay and would in fact host Governor Ikedi Ohakim in his Oguta country home today.

Source: http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/mar/07/newsbreak-07-03-2011-001.htm
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by AljUche: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2011
alu abomination nzeribe may you eave longer
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by fstranger3(m): 1:48am On Mar 07, 2011
One of the few mavericks in Nigeria
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by MaziUche0(m): 1:49am On Mar 07, 2011
Nzeribe needs a movie about his life.

Some people love him, some people hate him.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by seanet02: 3:23am On Mar 07, 2011
The man really sucks.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by ekubear1: 4:43am On Mar 07, 2011
Why is he a bad guy?
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by seanet02: 6:47am On Mar 07, 2011
eku_bear:

Why is he a bad guy?
This guy was at the Forefront for the cancellation of the June 12 1993 Presidential Election. He formed a crooked organization called Association For Better Nigeria to Scuttle the ambition of M.K.O. YORUBAs nearly skinned him alive if not for The intervention of Afenifere. Though me am still looking forward to the we will meet and i will nuke this bamboo for making me to go through such a disappointment of seeing my Man eventually arrested and killed in Prison by America

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by MaziUche0(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2011
^^^

You act like Abiola was clean. Your idol was involved in the Liberia and other unpleasant activities.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by seanet02: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2011
MaziUche0:

^^^

You act like Abiola was clean. Your idol was involved in the Liberia and other unpleasant activities.
Expantiate more
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by bkbabe97y(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2011
MaziUche0:

^^^

So thats ur defense for someone whom a second reading of his biography is not needed to see that he, probably, single handedly put your country in the political impasse that its currently undergoing?
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2011
@ Poster, Anyone who survives his youth must grow old and get his own share of Death, and this includes you and me. So whats your point? Stop insulting a man (good or bad) whose sandals you are not fit to untie, just because you have a keyboard in an unknown location.

seanet02:

This guy was at the Forefront for the cancellation of the June 12 1993 Presidential Election. He formed a crooked organization called Association For Better Nigeria to Scuttle the ambition of M.K.O. YORUBAs nearly skinned him alive if not for The intervention of Afenifere. Though me am still looking forward to the we will meet and i will nuke this bamboo for making me to go through such a disappointment of seeing my Man eventually arrested and killed in Prison by America

LOL, in your dreams. Abiola played politics with his Igbo and Hausa mates, He threw a challenge especially at the Igbos and Lost. Get over it.  Am happy you intend to step into the stage, but Nzeribe is too old for you. You will meet my likes and we have Nukes too, so get prepared!

seanet02:

The man really sucks.

Not as much as Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by alex101(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ OP, lets not forget the good work Nzeribe did by stopping thief MKO abiola from humiliating Ndigbo. We cannot reject ourselves for others have rejected us.
If we had a biafra, I will be the one to condemn Nzeribe, but we don't angry We have a dungeon called nigeria where tribalism obfuscate anything good, hence let us join others in playing their game. cool The SW is celebrating bode george, and want to condemn Nzeribe

BTW, to those who blame him for the most flawed election in nigerian history- june 12, I say see the following:

Ooni of Ife- "cancellation of june 12 was an act of God" cheesy grin

obusonjo (OBJ)- "thief mko abiola is not the messiah that nigeria need" grin

Need I say more- God bless Abacha
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by KnowAll(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
Would really like to know, does FAN Milk - The FAN bit stand for Francis Arthur Nzerebe or is it just a rumour. A Ghanian friend told be they FAN Milk in also in Ghana too. How come, does he own d company in both countries.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by MaziUche0(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2011
Personally, I like Nzeribe. cool
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by Pukkah: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2011
Ah, the old cat is sick What I remember him for was his infamous contributions towards the truncation of democracy in 1993 after so much billions had been spent on the transition process. For that alone, his name should be permanently etched in the book of shame.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by AndreUweh(m): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2011
alex101:

@ OP, lets not forget the good work Nzeribe did by stopping thief MKO abiola from humiliating Ndigbo. We cannot reject ourselves for others have rejected us.
If we had a biafra, I will be the one to condemn Nzeribe, but we don't angry We have a dungeon called nigeria where tribalism obfuscate anything good, hence let us join others in playing their game. cool The SW is celebrating bode george, and want to condemn Nzeribe

BTW, to those who blame him for the most flawed election in nigerian history- june 12, I say see the following:

Ooni of Ife- "cancellation of june 12 was an act of God" cheesy grin

obusonjo (OBJ)- "thief mko abiola is not the messiah that nigeria need" grin

Need I say more- God bless Abacha

Spot on.
Re: Arthur Nzeribe's Sickness: I Guess He'll Now Know That He Is Human After All by Justcash(m): 1:53am On Mar 08, 2011
[b]Well, I don't detest Arthur Nzeribe because of his part in MKO's lost election. I just don't like his anti-developmental attitude, and god-like disposition in the midst of enormous poverty of the people that he has influence over.
MKO was not a saint too. Infact MKO is equally anti-developmental. If he was developmental, GSM would have been an old trend before OBJ came into power in 1999. That he was deprived of being the president does not make him developmental.
I am not happy about Nzeribe being sick. I am only saying that people should learn how to touch their people's lives in a positive way, especially when they have the influence to do so. Nzeribe was simply bloody and surrounded himself with marauders that played politics in very ritualistic and malicious manner, without ensuring a better and livable society. The man made money by supplying weapons against his own people. He tied up politicians just as Orji Uzor Kalu did to T. Orji, to ensure that money flowed to him at the cost of development. I am quite close to him. So, I can only say the truth against him, since it was never in his favor.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today! / Buhari To Undergo Medical Check-ups During Short Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.