Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,594,499 members, 6,018,372 topics. Date: Friday, 27 November 2020 at 09:46 AM

Sure business Capital as low as #700 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sure business Capital as low as #700 (199 Views)

Sure Business Capital As Low As #700 / Sure Business Capital As Low As #700 / Cheap Mtn Data Mtn 1gb - 350. Mtn 2gb-700 Mtn3gb-1050 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure business Capital as low as #700 by ExaminersNigeri: 10:09am On Oct 14
Hello all, helped some people on this forum to their feets some days ago by teaching new gigs

And now i'm here again to give you "something" that will change your finance starting from even today. If you are sharp you could make over a 100$. Join me and flex free paper

No it is not affiliate marketing.
No it is not forex
No it is not bitcoin mining or whatever.

No special skill is required,
All the capital you need is #700, Your Android phone and data

side benefits.

1. You will get a guide on how to open a paypal account, for yourself and others, which is another business entirely.

2. You determine what you make, this is not less than 50$ in a day as a serious worker.

So reach out to me, with your money. And let's start kicking.

Whatsapp..0..7...0..4...6...2...8...6...9...5...8
Re: Sure business Capital as low as #700 by gaius01(m): 10:17am On Oct 14
ExaminersNigeri:
Hello all, helped some people on this forum to their feets some days ago by teaching new gigs

And now i'm here again to give you "something" that will change your finance starting from even today. If you are sharp you could make over a 100$. Join me and flex free paper

No it is not affiliate marketing.
No it is not forex
No it is not bitcoin mining or whatever.

No special skill is required,
All the capital you need is #700, Your Android phone and data

side benefits.

1. You will get a guide on how to open a paypal account, for yourself and others, which is another business entirely.

2. You determine what you make, this is not less than 50$ in a day as a serious worker.

So reach out to me, with your money. And let's start kicking.

Whatsapp..0..7...0..4...6...2...8...6...9...5

What is the name of the business, send us proof
Re: Sure business Capital as low as #700 by AIIyIic(f): 12:24am On Oct 16
Send us proof
Re: Sure business Capital as low as #700 by informtransform(m): 11:07am On Oct 17
Data Mining Service is highly recommended data extraction service that can solve all your high profile business databases collection problems with a bang.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Is Hiring / Vacancy For Office Manager In A Law Firm / Female Cook Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.