Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

#ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) (6482 Views)

2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by nirvana12: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2020
And the clout chasing continues grin

Dumb yooots!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by TecM0: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2020
If Buhari ends SARS he would give us SWAT, if we protest #endSWAT , he would change it from SWAT to SNAPS
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by Freestainworld(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Blood is really Red.
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by nirvana12: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
#Endsars
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Op u dey mad for making me waste my data watching that rubbish, where in the video did Peter and Paul meet angry namah

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Op is a dimwit
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by abeliver: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
TecM0:
If Buhari ends SARS he would give us SWAT, if we protest #endSWAT , he would change it from SWAT to SNAPS

Lol...abeg wetin SNAPS mean
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by SpicyMimi(f): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
The protest has done lots of good, some found life partner while some girls utilized this opportunity to get a boyfriend. I even collect one fine girl contact sef, na tomorrow I go begin tidy her matter.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by bobbybrown007: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
abeliver:

Lol...abeg wetin SNAPS mean
Special Nigeria Anti-Personal Squad, too much sense no go kill me you no

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by abeliver: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
bobbybrown007:
Special Nigeria Anti-Personal Squad, too much sense no go kill me you no

ur sense na over 4.5
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by bobbybrown007: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
abeliver:

ur sense na over 4.5
lolz, that 1 mean say i too get sense
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by abeliver: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
bobbybrown007:
lolz, that 1 mean say i too get sense

my brother ur sense too much
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by dadavivo: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Op u dey mad for making me waste my data watching that rubbish, where in the video did Peter and Paul meet angry namah

My brother thank you oooo

, my 200mb wey I buy from Glo for don waste just like that. I was about to click, then I say make I check comment First.

I thank you ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by seunlayi(m): 5:40am On Oct 15, 2020
This is impressive
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by nirvana12: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Watch full video
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by Denique(f): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2020
OP, I will not curse you because...
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by DonBenny77(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2020
dadavivo:

My brother thank you oooo

, my 200mb wey I buy from Glo for don waste just like that. I was about to click, then I say make I check comment First
Even me
Lol
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by Nyamve1: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2020
SARS or SWAT can end but that will not be the end of life. Where do u plan to spend ur eternity, remember me and u are the reason why Jesus died, Act4:12 the bible said no name that is given in heaven, on earth or beneath by which men must be save, except the name of Jesus. Jesus is the final and only solution for sin Hebrew 9:26. Accept Jesus now, hell is real so is heaven
Re: #ENDSARS : Peter And Paul Of P Square Reunite At Protest (video) by nirvana12: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Enjoy the video

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf / Celebrities Wearing School Uniform / Annie Idibia Goes Braless As She Steps Out On A Date Night With Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.