Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,857 members, 5,940,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 08:27 PM

Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily (1170 Views)

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 11:30am On Oct 14
Hello To All The Smart onces Out There...

I Know Many niggas Most Have given up on this year already and have written it off...

Why say so?

I visited somewhere to chill, Then some nigga just walked in and was like Meh.. Make this year do come go abeg. I don tire.

I knew what he meant by that because i have been in his shoes before... As a matter of fact, not to long..

I was so broke that i was alway indoors due to no dime for transport to visit anywhere...

I stayed indoors to a point that they started calling me house prisoner.

But i wanted to hear more from him.. So i asked, bruh, why did you say that?

He said "Coro carry him own come, we no die. Sars them again the one side de suck Niggas blood"..

After saying that with all seriouness, everybody started laughing..

Just a week the guy learn work finish from me. Now his cashing out big time with the Sh**t..

I mean like steady cashout.

Well i'm not here to talk much. I just feel the pain of alot out there.

And the internet bread is so big to go around..

I want to help up to 1k niggas start making between $1k to $5k daily with the various methods that you will learn in my group for free...

So if you ready to join those that will benefits from this opportunity, just drop your telegram username below and get the secret group invite link..

The training is strickly on telegram. So if you don't have a telegram messenger, go download one....

Like seriously, many pros will be angry for sharing their methods to niggas... Because this work is hard to find a legit person who knows their onion to teach you...

But no problem, i'm ready to help sharp smarts once who will take action on what they learn.

BASIC REQUIREMENT NEEDED TO LEARN WORK.

1) Laptop (most recommended)
2) Smartphone (Most be Rooted)
3) And a very good internet connection..
4) And ofcourse some little investments (In Bitcoin) to buy your own tools from the recommended marketplace to assist you Start cashing out..

Ok... Enough of the talks.. Start dropping your telegram username now before the group gets filled up and closed
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 11:56am On Oct 14
If you are Jobless, hopeless, frustrated have looked for job but non and about to give up. Come and learn work and achieve your goals quickly before this year runs out.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Lalaxy23: 12:29pm On Oct 14
I don't have telegram but I can give you my number 08136063833
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Creampassion777: 12:35pm On Oct 14
Bro I am very interested too I have my telegram number 08034908146 plus hook me up
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Smartlight(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14
Entreprenuermin:

I Know Many niggas Most Have given up on this year already and have written it off...

Why say so?

I visited somewhere to chill, Then some nigga just walked in and was like Meh.. Make this year do come go abeg. I don tire.

I knew what he meant by that because i have been in his shoes before... As a matter of fact, not to long..

I was so broke that i was alway indoors due to no dime for transport to visit anywhere...

He said "Coro carry him own come, we no die. Sars them again the one side de suck Niggas blood"..

Just a week the guy learn work finish from me. Now his cashing out big with time the Sh**t..

I want to help up to 1k niggas start making between $1k to $5k daily with the various methods that you will learn in my group for free...

So if you ready to join those that will benefits from this opportunity, just drop your telegram username below and get the secret group invite link..

The training is strickly on telegram. So if you don't have a telegram messenger, go download one....

Like seriously, many pros will be angry for sharing their methods to niggas... Because this work is hard to find a legit person who knows their onion to teach you...

But no problem, i'm ready to help sharp smarts once who will take action on what they learn.

4) And ofcourse some little investments (In Bitcoin) to buy your own tools from the recommended marketplace to assist you Start cashing cashout..

Ok... Enough of the talks.. Start dropping your telegram username now before the group gets filled up and closed

interested .08067203226
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 1:23pm On Oct 14
Lalaxy23:
I don't have telegram but I can give you my number 08136063833

add me on whatsapp with +1(210)664-9187
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 1:25pm On Oct 14
Creampassion777:
Bro I am very interested too I have my telegram number 08034908146 plus hook me up

Send me a dm on telegram username @oraclemade or linda on whatsapp +1(210)664-9187 to get the group invite link.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 1:26pm On Oct 14
Smartlight:
interested .08067203226

Send me a dm on telegram username @oraclemade or linda on whatsapp +1(210)664-9187 to get the group invite link.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 1:44pm On Oct 14
The spots are getting filled up beyound what i expected.. YOU KNOW WHY?

This Kind Of Stuffs Is Hard To Find.. You can't get this in public forums..

Lols.. Their are some words i'm not allowed to use in the public forum....
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 2:27pm On Oct 14
I never knew i could get stuffs from Amazon For Free. When i knew, it changes everything..

How in Earth is that possible?

I don't know, did i say anything? LOLS..

LEARN WORK AND KNOW.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Vhipa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14
My telegram username is Cato, but I do recommend we link up on Whatsapp 08079057203
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 5:16pm On Oct 14
Vhipa:
My telegram username is Cato, but I do recommend we link up on Whatsapp 08079057203

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 6:15pm On Oct 14
Feeling f**cking sick already. Hey if you come my inbox and don't like the work. Please quickly exit. Don't come and start wasting my time...

Note: This is not for Everyone.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by AbamOnyerubi: 6:40pm On Oct 14
TG @wemove7
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 7:50pm On Oct 14
Just Dm me on telegram. I will surely send you the link. Yea group closing soon.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by mikecino(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14
DROP YOUR GROUP LINK LET'S JOIN INSTEAD OF DROPPING INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 5:40am On Oct 15
mikecino:
DROP YOUR GROUP LINK LET'S JOIN INSTEAD OF DROPPING INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS.

The problem is that people don't follow instructions. I said search for my username on telegram with @oraclemade and send me a request Dm for the group link..
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 6:54am On Oct 15
What i'm teaching is F sh**rt.. So do not come to ma inbox displaying church tins Sh**rt.

If you not in for this kind of Sh**rt, do not dm. I don't need time wasters, i have alot doing.. Onelove..
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 3:37pm On Oct 15
Group still opened. You wanna Join?
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by oesbay: 3:56pm On Oct 15
PLEASE don't patronise this guy, he's a big time scammer, be warned, don't fall for his trap

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by peacy26: 3:57pm On Oct 15
Interested but I don't have a telegram account
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by royalads: 5:08pm On Oct 15
Sadly, a lot of people will get scammed by this 'fool'. Anybody making $1000 a day won't have time to gather people to talk trash. Infact, very few people will even be willing to show you the river where they catch their fish.

If you want to get rich, there is no magic ways. Simply offer a service or we a product to a good number of persons. Peace out.

4 Likes

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 6:06pm On Oct 15
Laugh out Loud grin grin.. Start teaching them the services Dude and also get them people to render services tooo.. Easy said than don.. Yes $1k daily, learn work and make $1k daily. What you don't know is more than you... Asshole
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 9:45am On Oct 18
I'm just so happy that people are cashing out with Us...

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Billchille: 10:16am On Oct 18
My username:@samuelfemo
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by toppy1234: 10:47am On Oct 18
@Entreprenuermin I understand what you do, but how am I sure you are not a ripper?
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Ay04z(m): 11:10am On Oct 18
Pls wat is ur. Telegram username so i can add u
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by samsard(m): 11:28am On Oct 18
Is this fraud? Because obviously you didn't mention what it involves. No legitimate business is going to start spinning 1k a day magically!
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Jban(m): 12:47pm On Oct 18
@kent_bitcoin
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by videomaid: 1:10pm On Oct 18
Entreprenuermin:

Why say so?

Just a week the guy learn work finish from me. Now his cashing out big time with the Sh**t..

4) And ofcourse some little investments (In Bitcoin) to buy your own tools from the recommended marketplace to assist you Start cashing out..

na scam telegram channel una wan start!!

pls if anyone tells you to buy tools don't sent money!!

I have warned you guys
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by innocent120: 1:27pm On Oct 18
+2348117603225
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by PremzY002(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18
My telegram messages are not going through.

They said I can't send messages to non-contacts.

Put the groups link in your signature and we can join frome there.

No knowledge is a waste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria As A Brand / Nupesco Oil And Gas Offer, Real Or Not? / =n=1million Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.