Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,827 members, 5,937,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 01:58 AM

Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily (1099 Views)

⭐⭐ Shopify Dropshipping 101: Taking A Nairalander From $0 - $1k In 30 Days ⭐⭐ / My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by ojonugba2014(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18
U dae mad. U makes such money yet u won dae sell tools to gullible people.
Thunder Fire you

4 Likes

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by mikecino(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18
I have checked and see his so called page... And can tell you this one na pure ripper, copying and pasting other people's tutorial and collecting money for tools he does not have...
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by ejibamui: 6:41pm On Oct 18
Search for( My Tripple E) on Telegram
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by toppy1234: 6:57pm On Oct 18
Thumbs up Bro
mikecino:
I have checked and see his so called page... And can tell you this one na pure ripper, copying and pasting other people's tutorial and collecting money for tools he does not have...
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 8:07pm On Oct 18
AbamOnyerubi:
TG @wemove7

Send me a dm on telegram username @oraclemade or linda on whatsapp +1(210)664-9187 to get the group invite link.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 8:17pm On Oct 18
PremzY002:
My telegram messages are not going through.

They said I can't send messages to non-contacts.

Put the groups link in your signature and we can join frome there.

No knowledge is a waste.

Send me a dm on telegram username @oraclemade or linda on whatsapp +1(210)664-9187 to get the group invite link.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 8:22pm On Oct 18
Lols.. You guys are hilarious grin grin grin.. Anyway, you can call us anything you want. Won't say any shit here....

To those who benefit from us congrats...

We are not harm robbers pointing gun at you to bring out money...

Meaning no one is forcing you to do anythings....

This shirt is not for everyone.. Yea, if our Tuts are not useful to you. Just quiting exit the group...

Please no body is forcing you to buy anything from us...

Our testimonials keeps coming in..

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by mikecino(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18
Entreprenuermin:
Lols.. You guys are hilarious grin grin grin.. Anyway, you can call us anything you want. Won't say any shit here....

To those who benefit from us congrats...

We are not harm robbers pointing gun at you to bring out money...

Meaning no one is forcing you to do anythings....

This shirt is not for everyone.. Yea, if our Tuts are not useful to you. Just quiting exit the group...

Please no body is forcing you to buy anything from us...

Our testimonials keeps coming in..

Turn on your grammarly bro, you beginning to type shit..
And quit using the plural "we or us'' cos you're the only one involved in this..
Learn to edit some words in your tutorials, it's not good to copy word for word.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by KingAlabi: 11:24pm On Oct 18
$1k per day
That's in 365 days it's $365k

In naira
140 Milla per year

My friend (op) shut up jare

We no be pikin for here angry

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by pakmoni(m): 11:33pm On Oct 18
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Emoney02: 12:53am On Oct 19
Earn atleast $200usd everyday tradingoptions

to begin -

click here to Get free trading account

And watch these winning strategy on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Vvte0MpkM
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 10:32am On Oct 19
Ay04z:
Pls wat is ur. Telegram username so i can add u

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 10:35am On Oct 19
KingAlabi:
$1k per day
That's in 365 days it's $365k

In naira
140 Milla per year

My friend (op) shut up jare

We no be pikin for here angry

Lols. The figures is to big for your little brain to comprehend right..
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by imagrg: 10:39am On Oct 19
@Georgy64EdoState
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by KingAlabi: 2:08pm On Oct 19
Entreprenuermin:

Lols. The figures is to big for your little brain to comprehend right..
And how much is your tools grin grin grin

I guess 8k grin grin
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Obameji23: 3:27pm On Oct 19
Entreprenuermin:
Hello To All The Smart onces Out There...

I Know Many niggas Most Have given up on this year already and have written it off...

Why say so?

I visited somewhere to chill, Then some nigga just walked in and was like Meh.. Make this year do come go abeg. I don tire.

I knew what he meant by that because i have been in his shoes before... As a matter of fact, not to long..

I was so broke that i was alway indoors due to no dime for transport to visit anywhere...

I stayed indoors to a point that they started calling me house prisoner.

But i wanted to hear more from him.. So i asked, bruh, why did you say that?

He said "Coro carry him own come, we no die. Sars them again the one side de suck Niggas blood"..

After saying that with all seriouness, everybody started laughing..

Just a week the guy learn work finish from me. Now his cashing out big time with the Sh**t..

I mean like steady cashout.

Well i'm not here to talk much. I just feel the pain of alot out there.

And the internet bread is so big to go around..

I want to help up to 1k niggas start making between $1k to $5k daily with the various methods that you will learn in my group for free...

So if you ready to join those that will benefits from this opportunity, just drop your telegram username below and get the secret group invite link..

The training is strickly on telegram. So if you don't have a telegram messenger, go download one....

Like seriously, many pros will be angry for sharing their methods to niggas... Because this work is hard to find a legit person who knows their onion to teach you...

But no problem, i'm ready to help sharp smarts once who will take action on what they learn.

BASIC REQUIREMENT NEEDED TO LEARN WORK.

1) Laptop (most recommended)
2) Smartphone (Most be Rooted)
3) And a very good internet connection..
4) And ofcourse some little investments (In Bitcoin) to buy your own tools from the recommended marketplace to assist you Start cashing out..

Ok... Enough of the talks.. Start dropping your telegram username now before the group gets filled up and closed

Add me @gafted.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 9:05pm On Oct 19
imagrg:
@Georgy64EdoState

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 9:06pm On Oct 19
Obameji23:

Add me @gafted.

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 9:09pm On Oct 19
KingAlabi:

And how much is your tools grin grin grin

I guess 8k grin grin

Poeple like you for sure don't have what is takes to acquire tools..
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 9:22am On Oct 20
Yes, we are real fucking legit. Thanks for dropping this. Enjoy your funds..

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 7:16pm On Oct 20
More Testimonies keep on coming, you should stop doubting and overcome fear and be part of this testimonies...

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by toppy1234: 7:34pm On Oct 20
Are you a male or female? Secondly is like you don't read some testimonies you drop, majority of them are not in line with what you claim you do. As someone has advice you here before, try and be editing what you post, stop doing copy and paste cus someone that is intelligent and can read btw the lines will know that you don't know shit you're just a RIPPER.

Entreprenuermin:
More Testimonies keep on coming, you should stop doubting and overcome fear and be part of this testimonies...

1 Like

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by cookiecharles(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20
Follow for daily predictions for daily wins cookiecharles.blogspot.com

wink
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by ojonugba2014(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20
You dae mad.

Continue to scam the gullible once.

One day water go pass Garri for you
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by HisSplendor: 9:59pm On Oct 20
Entreprenuermin:
If you are Jobless, hopeless, frustrated have looked for job but non and about to give up. Come and learn work and achieve your goals quickly before this year runs out.

Thanks for this opportunity. My Telegram Username is @lifeblossoms.

Thank you.
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 6:04am On Oct 21
Damm, i don't give a shit what you'all haters have to say.. You just type bullshit because you have handy..

My testimonials is my testimonials, if you say i do copy and paste, kindly provide evidence or source, or proof..

You guys should not come here typing rubbish...

If i have ripped anyone before, i challenge you to come forth with your evidence...

Well i know the shit i do, and i can't talk much about it here...

My pity is just for those who will miss destiny because of neysayers, frustrated elements and haters..

Anyway, you can all call me all you want.. But you can't stop me from my steady cashout tongue tongue tongue
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 6:05am On Oct 21
HisSplendor:

Thanks for this opportunity. My Telegram Username is @lifeblossoms.

Thank you.

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Thebestpicks: 6:21am On Oct 21
FACEBOOK ADVERT STEP BY STEP GUIDE

Why do you have to pay huge sum of money to some so called experts to run facebook or instagram ads for you, when you can learn it yourself and achieve your desired result.

The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook ads to get more leads and sales. A comprehensive guide with step by step images to guide you all the way.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this Complete guide:

* Common Mistakes Made When Running Facebook Ads, And Why You Lose Lots of Money Without Making Desired Sales.
* How To Get Started With Facebook Ads
* Getting To Know The Facebook Ads Manager
* How To Lower Your Overall Facebook Ad Budget ..
* Facebook Ads vs. Boost Posts , Which makes best sales
* Gain Maximum Exposure Using Custom Targeted Audiences
* How To Use Retarget Marketing With Facebook
* How To Create A Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
* Reasons You Should Use Facebook Ads
* How to Choose the Right Audience for Your Facebook Ads to Sell Fast
* How to Create Facebook Ads for Every Stage of the Funel, Step By Step
* 5 Tips for Creating Successful Facebook Ads
* And all You Need to Know About Facebook Ads...

And guess what...
You can resell if you like to, because as you download your copy it comes with a free right to resell from me, how about that!

So what do you say?

Are you ready to create Facebook ads that wow your audience and generate great sales for you?

@ 1,000 only, you get your copy instantly

Whatsapp 07032146558

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Thebestpicks: 6:22am On Oct 21
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by Entreprenuermin: 12:11pm On Oct 21
Thebestpicks:
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Get this shit out of here and go create your own fucking thread...
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by femixx: 5:12pm On Oct 21
@femi 07041889047
Re: Come And Learn Work And Make Up To $1k Daily by gwanggaeto(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21
Entreprenuermin:

add me @ebugreat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miners Business Room / Filling Of Annual Returns / I Need Infromation On Bee Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.