Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

#ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) (42255 Views)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Kaduna Residents Join #ENDSARS Protest (video) / Lekki Residents Thank Vice President, Presidency Etc For Helping To Fight Crime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Bhol28: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Is it until when we start disturbing ourselves,the govt have been disturbed and they have responded positively to SARS issue.Hope we can apply the remaining effort to other very important issues like joblessness e.t.c
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
There's no stopping us now

We Move.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by karnap(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
I thought they've ended SARS, why then are people still protesting?.If they continue like this,government will no longer take them serious.Nigerians are always extreme in their doings
some people want meet their LOML there
some guys go use opportunity collect girls numbers
and some girls will shoot their shot grin
na hustling too
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Diesel1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Simisola00:
I feel they should just protest for another reasons like bad governance or something, unemployment rate, food scarcity. Last time I checked the Government of the day has tried to answer their plight. undecided
THEY? Are you not a Nigerian?
Madam Longrich
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by dalass(f): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Simisola00:
I feel they should just protest for another reasons like bad governance or something, unemployment rate, food scarcity. Last time I checked the Government of the day has tried to answer their plight. undecided

Don't think these protests are only because of ending SARS.... You can see that even after scrapping SARS, the protests are still on.....

The frustrations of the masses against other things is in it too and many things are linked to it

Government must be accountable to us and our rights have been trampled on for far too long... Enough is enough

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by nwajesus12(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

If u wan see fine girls , go Lekki protest

That's why they will be the last to end this protest
chai shocked
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by ezechi24(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

fake everything
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by 12inchess: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
The older generation faced military with bullets. People like Wole Soyinka, ransome kuti, Fela. The younger generation are facing the thiefs in agbada. Pen robbers. It's all good. If there is one thing I know, Lagosians don't like to get beaten by rain. But once you see Lagosians protesting in the rain? The matter is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Ezedavo12(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin
mad ooo you got everything
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Asianjollof007: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
NigerianAustral:
Leave us o, come rain or shine we full ground angry
As i'm typing this i dey here undecided rain no be fire angry

Fine gyal, upload picture make we see
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Coldie(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

I swear
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by luvmijeje(f): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
What else do they want? Can the stupid Governor stop playing around with this people.

This is lawlessness.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Happyguy201: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
nigerians can actually use this protest to manuver there way into revolution in this country . there is strength in numbers .
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by wonder233: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
The protest has achieved its aim. The government should move to take back the streets
Raskasal:
Hmmm.. Shouldn't we be thinking about stopping these protest now that the government have heeded the youth voices. I hope this protest hasn't been hijacked
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by wonder233: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Very useless set of people. They can only come out to protest for police to stop harassing yahoo boys. If you like call it whatever name you want to, that is the main thing, they are the major people police are harassing. Majority of the youths are just forming "woke", they don't even know why they are protesting. While celebrities, politicians and psuedo-activists with political aspirations are using the opportunity to chase clout
Madmancomment:
Useless youth
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by adams123: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
WE NEED TO ADD THESE CRAZY ATTITUDES WHERE CHILDREN OF THE POLITICIANS WORK IN NNPC, NDIC, DPR, PPPRA, CBN, FIRS, NPA,PEF,PTDF, ETC WHILE THE POOR MASSES ARE ROAMING THE STREETS WITH NOTHING OR WITH N-POWER AND MINISTRIES WORK THAT PAY GRADUATES BETWEEN 50-60K MONTHLY.
OUR REPRESENTATIVE @ THE SENATE AND HOUSE OF REP ARE GOING HOME WITH MILLIONS ON MONTHLY BASIS WHILE PEOPLE THEY ARE REPRESENTING ARE LACKING THREE SQUARE MEALS.
WE SHOULD HAVE A PLANE LEVEL OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL GRADUATES DURING RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. NOTE ISSUING BY POLITICIANS FOR ONE TO BE RECRUITED SHOULD COMES TO AN END. #END'TO'INEQUALITY
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Johzhier97(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

MANCH.....Omo dis 1ne set ooo
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by MissprudenceD(f): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
wonder233:
Very useless set of people. They can only come out to protest for police to stop harassing yahoo boys.

You are incredibly stupid. Who told you the protest is for yahoo boys, you fool? Have you never been harassed by SARS officers before? I have and I am not a Yahoo girl or an IT Personnel, I have friends who have been brutalized by police officers too. Or you just want to comment something foolish. You better behave yourself

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
I admire these guys i must say. Govt needs to take this seriously.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Johzhier97(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
NigerianAustral:

Dis 1ne wey u just dey ginger like dis......U sure say u set So? ? ?
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by seunoj: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
ruggedmallaam:
I thought they've ended SARS, why then are people still protesting?.If they continue like this,government will no longer take them serious.Nigerians are always extreme in their doings

Simple answer.
How many times has government negotiated with ASUU, Medical doctors and they still fail to honor their obligation?

U take this government serious?
When a minister of finance came to arik AL televisions to say she personally shared cash to pple as palliative for covid 19 and that no one can claim they did not get.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by flyingpig: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

jesus
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by wonder233: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
You're just a misguided goat forming "woke". Like other stupid Nigerian youths you simply jump on a bandwagon for anything that trends. You're the same person that gets bored with anything longer than a status update,
you don't read, you don't know whats going on in the country around you. You just want the easy life. You want to feel funky.
MissprudenceD:

You are incredibly stupid. Who told you the protest is for yahoo boys, you fool? Have you never been harassed by SARS officers before? I have and I am not a Yahoo girl or an IT Personnel, I have friends who have been brutalized by police officers too. Or you just want to comment something foolish. You better behave yourself
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Dashlish12: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
iamrich4life:
Pinnacle Horizon Homes, Free Trade Zone Ibeju Lekki, N450k Per Plot

Woooooow get instant 33% returns on your Investment, make N150k immediately when you INVEST just N450k.

YES you heard me right ... Listen no bank can ever give you such returns.

This is the best opportunity to have a Real Estate land Investment with just N450k.

The sweet part is when you buy 5plots you also get instant 1plot Free, another appreciation on your Investment.

Pinnacle Horizon Homes is located at Ode Omi, Lekki Free Trade Zone area, minutes after La Campaigne Tropicana Resort.

Let your money begin to work for you while you sleep, don't allow your money loss value sitting in the bank, the best time to Invest in now.

Promo Ends 30th October, 2020.

For Inspection/Purchase,
WhatsApp || Call 0.8.0.2.4.5.0.8.4.8.6

so for your mind now Ode-Omi is under Ibeju-Lekki
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by kaball32: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
This protest don turn to aseju jare sebi dey have end sars
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by thaoriginator: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
NigerianAustral:

how far? Una still dey deh?

I wan come. I dey deh yesterday, no be small ting.
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Rugaria: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin

No problem..
It's ok..
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by FREEMADNESS: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
NigerianAustral:

where u dey for d picture

fake lekki girlboy. lol
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Incandescent(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Simisola00:

See your ugly face. What is stopping you from leading a protest?

Keypad warrior oshi
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Onogiede(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
NigerianAustral:

private chat me if u are not a scammer as sars
Re: #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO) by Sagay212: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
I think the youths need to be very specific about this SARS issue.

It's beginning to look like the protest has turned into some kind of jamboree and some youths just want to go there, have fun, sing, dance , eat free food and go home. That shouldn't be the case because other businesses are being affected. Whether they change the name from SARS to SWAT or COVID or whatever, they are still phucking policemen.

We need to let the govt know what we want

*No stopping and searching of phones by anybody
*No driving around the streets looking for flashy cars to stop and extort. There is already community policing. If there is problem in any area, the community police who should be unarmed will call for back up to restore order.
*All policemen and women must wear full uniforms with name tags boldly written.
*No road blocks on high ways or roads were they stop travellers and start searching their phones and bags.
*The police must learn to use technology to fight crimes
*If you want to arrest yahoo boys then efcc should buckle up and request information from the masses about anybody suspected to be yahoo boys. You cannot be stopping every young person you see on the road to search phones or moving from one house to another to search for yahoo boys. That's senseless and archaic.
*Their salaries must be increased
*police must produce arrest warrants before you go to people's house to arrest anybody.
*Most importantly, any body seen carrying a gun and not wearing full police uniforms will be considered an armed robber and will be mobbed to death.

We need to focus and be precise about what we want, not just protesting and dancing and eating like it's some carnival.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, 2 Others Attempt To Smuggle 993.42 Gram Of Drugs Into Australia / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Plus-Sized lady slapping a grown man severally sparks reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.