Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,620,946 members, 6,107,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 07:01 PM

18+ Video And Photo: Cardi B Mistakenly Expose Her Nude - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18+ Video And Photo: Cardi B Mistakenly Expose Her Nude (716 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / (see Photo) Cardi B Showwing Off Her Boobs / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ Video And Photo: Cardi B Mistakenly Expose Her Nude by Emmque68(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2020
Cardi B “accidentally” leaked a topless photo of herself on social media after days of whirlwind birthday festivities in Las Vegas.

The “WAP” hitmaker who recently turned 28 uploaded a nude selfie to her Instagram story on Tuesday in which she was seen relaxing on a couch without a shirt on. She later deleted the image after realizing her “mistake,” but it was too late for the rapper to stop the topless photo from going viral.

Addressing the leak in a Twitter voice note, the I Like It rapper explained: Lord, why the Bleep you have to make me so fuckin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.

“You know what? I’m not even gonna beat myself up about it. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I’m gonna eat my breakfast and then I’m gonna go to a party. Because I’m not even gonna think about it. I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I’m not. I won’t. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, Bleep it. It’s not even the first time. I mean, I used to fuckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

Some of her fans also took to social media to show support for her by displaying their boobs.

Watch the nude video and nudes of her fans via link below.
cLICK only if you're 18+
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/18-video-and-photo-cardi-b-mistakenly-expose-her-nude/

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shares Adorable Photos To Mark 30th Birthday / “The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals / British Celeb Designer Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.