Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid (84867 Views)

Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video) / Pastor Cancels Wedding Over HIV Status Of Couple In Ghana / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Shortyy(f): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Jeromejnr:

What did I do sad
Nothing dear
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by godwon01(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Leave her alone. Her eyes will open when the guy settle down with her friend. It is not a new thing . Daily occurrence.
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by swedbase(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2020
She is a learner. She should go and marry a virgin man naa. The next man she will marry will sleep with her sister. As if she is a virgin mtchhhh
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
cococandy:
Your thoughts sound like absolute nonsense when presented back to you right? Thought as much undecided

Will you learn from it? Probably not.

i observe something few minute ago n i wan share cos it something you can relate with as a mother ... where i was, a lady was breastfeeding her baby after awhile he cheesed, to me it looks iyanma grin i.e absolute nonsense, is that how you see it tew. grin wink
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by swedbase(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
The man should be left alone joor. Otu ọtụ na-egbu amu grin grin
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by chijokz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WITH THE SCARCITY OF "GOD FEARING MEN" IN NIGERIA, HOPE SHE DOESN'T RUN BACK BEGGING AFTER 2 DAYS?
Exactly my assertion.
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by dslim: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Suspect33:
The guy is a real G, he should move on jor. grin grin

Come to think of it, what do men stand to gain/profit in Marriage??..

Marriage is more or less a modern day slavery for Men, you slave all your life to provide for kids who'll still prefer their mom to you, and also for their mom who's probably f*cking another dude while you're at work.. just crazy
i guess you had a bad childhood experience

1 Like

Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Suspect33(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
dslim:
i guess you had a bad childhood experience

VictorRomanov:

Chai. I can only imagine your childhood and family experience.
Y'all don't want to know lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by djon78(m): 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kennydoc:

That's how your bride has also been fvcked by many men.
It's funny the way you guys brag about your infidelity as if you sleep with yourselves. You sleep with women who are equally as promiscuous as you are, and some of you will ultimately marry them.
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by joelala(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
as in eh! i personally know some guys counting 800 and they aint stopping yet.

EyezofGod120:
grin that gel no get sense,,if bride know the number of gels we don fvck none of dem go marry us,,
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Bahamas95(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mumu bride.

Why she dey form like saint?......She fit swear say she never fvck different sizes, colour and shapes of d!cks before that guy decide to help her ministry by marrying her?

To hell with her!
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by abidem4real: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Nigerian bride calls off wedding outside church after finding out 'groom slept with bridesmaid'

A viral video shows a Nigerian bride insisting she won't go ahead with her wedding, despite pleas.
According to reports her refusal to continue with the wedding has to do with her finding out her groom allegedly slept with her friend who was also her bridesmaid.

The woman was said to have learned of her partner's alleged indiscretion while on her way to a church in Garki, Abuja, last week Saturday, October 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ls6ByR7yB4
What's the title of this film na
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by cococandy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
pocohantas:

He has shifted to you. Dude obviously thrives on trolling females with his poorly written English. The moment I made up my mind never to reply him again, I knew his restlessness will know no bounds. Typical troll... grin grin
best response to trolls once you figure them out.
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
MLTR:

Afi gba toh se dan dan pe ko se mor ! ... buh whats really there 2 imagine no be una dey do una sef
How them dey do themselves? cheesy

But seriously I respect the lady for standing her ground. Its best to remain single than to marry an agent of death.
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Palema007:
How them dey do themselves? cheesy

But seriously I respect the lady for standing her ground. Its best to remain single than to marry an agent of death.

are you not part of the "them" its ladies thing anyways ... embarassed

its easy for you to consider her action brave, even when you don't know what her fate might be after, thats now on are CV, the question is how many prospective suitors can overlook it.

on a lighter mood, its gud she back in our singles market, more food for guyz grin she go sha date
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
MLTR:

are you not part of the "them" its ladies thing anyways ... embarassed

its easy for you to consider her action brave, even when you don't know what her fate might be after, thats now on are CV, the question is how many prospective suitors can overlook it.

on a lighter mood, its gud she back in our singles market, more food for guyz grin she go sha date

You really need wake up dude! The world only revolves round one who takes now. If you still think live is all about certain gender, then you need a lot of reorientation.
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Liposure: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
joelala:
as in eh! i personally know some guys counting 800 and they aint stopping yet.

lol. lost count
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Palema007:
You really need wake up dude! The world only revolves round one who takes now. If you still think live is all about certain gender, then you need a lot of reorientation.

ALOL ! am i really sleeping, or you & i just living in a seperate a world, forget what i say, look around n tell me who is alway on the top of hierachy.
Last i checked men are highly determinant of "lets wed" until a man proposes a woman is goin no where.
i scratch a lady car a bit, she came down threaten to deal with me, was wondering how until i saw are calling a "MAN" on the phone grin ... yet someone on NL thinks i need re orientation grin very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by victorian(f): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
MMXX:
How is this a solution for infidelity?

Unless you're insinuating that female friends are responsible for such then...

Cos if a cheating man can't get your friend,he'll get someone else out there

It's less painful he gets someone I don't know about than having one of my female friends.

Anyways I trust boo.
And I will still stick to my rules and so far my mind is at great peace including my relationship cheesy

I can't shout biko

And in case of infidelity? It's a personal decision from both the guy and lady.

I can decide to be faithful or unfaithful and possibly date my Boo's best friend..shebi it happens abi?
But it's my decision to stick with My Prince

Likewise my boo. It's his personal decision.

But don't dangle a sumptuous smooth carrot infront of a rabbit!

We ride and live long together in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Dshocker(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2020
pretydiva:
Dunno know why guys cant keep what's in between their legs in check. Look at what 5 mins pleasure has caused. What a shame

Who told you it was 5mins?
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by macho44(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
victorian:
Ladies should learn to stop introducing their female friends to their man, especially if the guy make sense!

I won't try such! No way in hell will I try it!

cheesy
Guy wey make sense, biko give example so i go reason my female cousins dem make dem dey kiaful grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by MrCork: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2020
Nmezor:
Some guys no be am at all , wat nonsense undecided

Cs t u spek good English? Shake my head.
anyways, good news is I tink i love u..so u must gimmme yor nomba so I can toast u probably I beg...deal? cheesy
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
She made the best decision she could have made regarding the wedding.
The philandering groom should go and marry the bridesmaid cos they deserve each other. Two backstabbing cheats. Cheating go plenty tire for their marriage cheesy
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by victorian(f): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2020
macho44:
Guy wey make sense, biko give example so i go reason my female cousins dem make dem dey kiaful grin grin grin

cheesy Your cousins suppose sharpen eyes and all their sixth sense to know which one makes sense and which one wey be ' I Neva chop'

grin

In anyways women always know the ones that's worth protecting. So I can't specific clarification on how such man should look like or be like.

For me? I protect my man like egg! And he's still protected till date.

You can see it being a long time, I talked about heartbreak. It's all about wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by macho44(m): 7:09am On Oct 18, 2020
victorian:

cheesy Your cousins suppose sharpen eyes and all their sixth sense to know which one makes sense and which one wey be ' I Neva chop'

grin

In anyways women always know the ones that's worth protecting. So I can't specific clarification on how such man should look like or be like.

For me? I protect my man like egg! And he's still protected till date.

You can see it being a long time, I talked about heartbreak. It's all about wisdom.
Victorian!!! My Nairaland CRUSH cheesy, Beta OLIVE OIL dey your HEAD cheesy
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by victorian(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2020
macho44:
Victorian!!! My Nairaland CRUSH cheesy, Beta OLIVE OIL dey your HEAD cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin

My Nairaland macho cheesy, much love dear

1 Like

Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by VictorRomanov: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Suspect33:

Y'all don't want to know lipsrsealed

Try me!
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
ChiefSosa:
It's nothing new... We don hear am taya

Na true you talk
Re: Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid by SavageResponse(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
COURVOISier:
Just slept with her, not like he fvcked her. This woman get issue o shocked

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo ) / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.