Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access (28893 Views)

Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by cocolacec(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/14/breaking-end-sars-protesters-block-kogi-govt-house-denies-security-operatives-access/

What the protesters should be demanding?

1. Sack of the IGP

2. Medical and Life insurance policy for all Nigerians.A law should be made to back this.

3. Set up of an independent body to look into abuse of power from Public officers in all states.i.e Police,Military,Customs,Civil servants,VIO etc

4. Public officers abuse of power and compensation Act 2020/2021 should be made into law.

5. Release of Innocent SARS and police detainees.

6. Regional police force that understand the culture and language of the people.

7. Orientation course for officers posted to other zones should undergo:South west,Yoruba culture and society,South East;Ibo culture and society.
Etc

If the Govt cant do all these,it means the brutality could be worse in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by Zetty177x: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Oh! Finally,they have reached Kogi state?

You see what APC and in fact, the whole political class has caused over the years by not creating jobs.

Now,tell me, they ain't all students. Some of them are graduates who are jobless.

I was able to hear some gossips yesterday at a beer parlor where I went to relax and one was a graduate and a school-father who brought all his school-sons to join the protest. After the protest,they all went for relaxation and I was all hears at what they were saying.

Who would believe this will go thus far as it has gone now? Guys are jobless,,,inflation on the rise without corresponding increased in income.

I took 20k to the market to buy stuffs and to my amazement, I could only buy bag of semo,dozen of spagg, 5 lit of red oil,beans,rice ,garri and other few things...money is gone.

Now,a plate of peppersoup fish(head) is #800 while the price of beer remains fixed. Why would the average farmer increase the price of yam,tomato,red oil,beans and other stuffs when the cost of production remains the same?

Some things need to be regulated by the govt else these businessmen and women will keep inflating the price to the detriment of the final consumers.

Let the govt go for price control or what do we have them for? Aren't their economist in the govt who know what to do? Or are they just going to school without practicing what they have studied in school?

Protest will keep on going till the govt does what is right. SWAT isn't the problem of the youths, they are just hiding under that mantra to protest.

Check my gig via my link to place your order,thanks.

You are a Genius

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by Yahksbiz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
anastasius:

Kogi is nor North. Learn geography. Kogi wey share boundary with Ekiti and Ondo
okay.... I thought they won't protest
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by bobolaga: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
I pray for Nigeria police to repent, there is a lot of evils in the Nigeria police, Nigeria police knew all ritualist hot spot in every region in the country but they don't know how to arrest and persecute them, just tell me how they know there and not ready to expose them if they know nothing about them, it happen in Warri Delta state, when police road block is on top of the bridge, why under the same spot of the police bit there is ritual killing going on, until God expose them, you know as a good Nigeria, you be thinking that when you see police there you are safe not knowing you are gone.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by dlaw70(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Favourchris:

Go and hug transformer, u are part of the lazy youth
I feel ur pain and frustration.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by dlaw70(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dagger111:

Thank God u said Nnigeria and nt Nigeria. Cos our Unity is nonnegotiable.
Did u negotiate for the existence of Nnigeria in the first place ?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by bobolaga: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
There is a time IGP ban road block across the country, you know what police men did, they join hand with hooligans to be kidnapped and robbery in any popular schools in the country so that they will be excuses to introduce road blocks as per they are daily earning,
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by Favourchris(f): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
dlaw70:

I feel ur pain and frustration.

Feeler ... feel the frustration of ur generation
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by dlaw70(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Favourchris:

Feeler ... feel the frustration of ur generation
only generation ? How about generator ??
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by Favourchris(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
dlaw70:

only generation ?
How about generator ??

Add am join as a feeler that u are
Re: EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access by dlaw70(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Favourchris:

Add am join as a feeler that u are
kpele !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace / Police Shouldn't Take Glory For Falae's Release, We Paid Ransom – Family Source / Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.