Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

#EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) (40399 Views)

EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / EndSARS: Man Wears DPO Uniform In Edo / EndSARS: Man Protests With Waist Beads In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by blacknp(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

Yes.
However, some of them were captured, beaten to stupor and then given the needed medical care by the protesters grin They were thereafter interrogated...
Jungle Justice, same animals complaining about sars? Useless Hypocrites, pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Taiosquare(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
https://www.change.org/privatize-electricity-generation-in-nigeria

Please sign and share this petition, thanks.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Ilerioluwa02: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
blacknp:
Jungle Justice, same animals complaining about sars? Useless Hypocrites, pot calling kettle black.
Naah fam.
You don't understand. Okay, let me break it down for you;
You're having a regular meeting, some hoodlums came with knifes and cutlass, destroy your cars, wounded your colleagues, then you were able to overcome them, chase them back but you was able to capture some of them.
So, you decide to teach them a lesson, beat them very well, then you give them the medical attention they will need thereafter.

So, is this jungle justice to you??

That's tit for tat. What did I say??

SOROSOKE weyrey!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by nextstep(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
You know these "hoodlums" are former SARs officers in mufti... angry

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Djyucee1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
I hate to be tribalistic but you see these hausa guys, most of them are fools and very useless

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by ogbonti: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
bjtinz:
It's time to end protest please.

E don do

why? e never do until Buhari fires the Police chief or Buhari should resign cool
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
He might even be a driver, Chai and car windscreen dey cost wella!
May God help us sad

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
They won't do fundraising for people like this ooo. For a full grown man with a pregnant wife to breakdown in tears, you could imagine his financial situation in this post Covid-19 era.

All the mumus making mockery of this man, una head needs better check. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
duality:
Are they still going to block toll gate in lekki tomorrow?

They should tell us so we plan our movements.

Here's your answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by zeestone99(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
HumphreyGspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kti34xvwBJQ

He should not cry. Youth will donate and fix his car. Donations going on everywhere. Food, water ,drinks on protest grounds. Las las we are our govt.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Brystonluv19(m): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
So sad5
VEGAS COURT EXTENSION, LUGBE, ABUJA.
Vegas Court Extension is located in a fast developing location in the heart of the Federal Capital
Territory at Lugbe Abuja.
Vegas Court Extension is adjacent Dunamis Church, just 5 minutes off the Airport Road,
providing easy access to the Airport, the Central Business District, shopping facilities, and other
important facilities. It is close the Shoprite along the Airport Road.
With Vegas Court Extension you will be able to get land and build a fully detached duplex, Each
Duplex consists of en-suite 4 Bedrooms, a massive Living Room, a Dining Area, a kitchen,
Call or Whatsapp 09013391597
Whatsapp is my signature link
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry
Crocodile tears. Next thing to be vandalised will be your head or blokos.
we kn when a child / indomie chidrens are talking

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by AuntRose(f): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
WinLABSstores:

And it's so funny you have to shine your teeth?
Do you have sense at all?
Idiotic question.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:
I saw the video on my status. I felt really bad for him. Those northerners were paid to disrupt the peaceful protest. Unfortunately for them, they got more than the bargain for

They said one ozilaman sent them
No religion or huma conscience accept the way ur lifestyle of blind accusations. You said Northerners attack them and u mentioned the sponsor whose name doesn't reflect Northern name!
May God forgive u.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Mrpojj(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:
I saw the video on my status. I felt really bad for him. Those northerners were paid to disrupt the peaceful protest. Unfortunately for them, they got more than the bargain for

They said one ozilaman sent them

The beating is good for them
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by aspirebig: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Thank God for his life. Let him fix his car, at least it wasn't burnt.

Some people have already lost their lives in the protest.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Kayharry(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Erojepromise(f): 11:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Angrykidd:
angry

Crocodile tears.
Next thing to be vandalised will be your head or blokos.
may you feel pain worse than that man's own for your insensitivity [quote author=Angrykidd post=94942504] >
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Earnonline7: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
really
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by k2money(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's an act Heartlessness and Wickedness on display by those thugs!
Totally unfair!
In these Hard Times you cause your Fellow man Pains like this...
Hello buddy you make sense for the first time
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by Okoroawusa: 12:28am On Oct 15, 2020
No be him car...

Sorry o!
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by mashlay: 12:58am On Oct 15, 2020
amdman:

Anyone that can reach this man, please PM

he is a close friend of mine..... his name is yemi Hakeem from Abuja..... I have all his direct contact if you need it or check your whatsappp
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by duality(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

Here's your answer.

This is seriously terrible. This people should allow people do their business and make money.

People can no longer work effectively because of this.

How Danfo drivers go take balance nau?

The government should do something and clear the roads Abeg.
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by dru23(m): 1:42am On Oct 16, 2020
mashlay:

he is a close friend of mine..... his name is yemi Hakeem from Abuja..... I have all his direct contact if you need it or check your whatsappp

Can u send me the mans number to me plz .. I will appreciate it ...
Re: #EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) by dru23(m): 1:43am On Oct 16, 2020
amdman:

Anyone that can reach this man, please PM

If you are able to reach the man kindly whattapps his number to me ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Saw My Son & Daughter Attack Me With A Knife" - Woman Who Killed Her 2 Kids / 14-Year-Old Boy Rapes And Murders 83-Year-Old Woman In Baltimore, US / Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.