Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (55517 Views)

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Rareoil(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I condemn the attack! But truth be said:

99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas..

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

I was puzzled.. Then I asked him, what is there to celebrate?

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.

Continue lying to yourself.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by isahsalee: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Coronabirus:
go & take ur drug.

He has not taken his pills this afternoon
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by tot(f): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
emperorlaqrin:
This is part of the problem.

Some youths are out defying all odds for betterment of all but some unscrupulous ones are being sponsored to distabilize the sane youths.

Now this stupid boys as collected bribe and will give the government and police mouth to talk about everyone ending the protest

Exactly.
Just like the ones being paid to type rubbish on nairaland.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
HeadShot:

Majority of SARs na Aboki people

This attack is free Aboki people

They have the mentality of Buhari supporters

Cc silvernorgold
How many Northerners have u eva seen in southern SARS squad?
Your brother humiliated u and u're throwing accusations to someone.
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
I guess we love the pains we go through otherwise, some people wouldn't fight those that are protesting peacefully.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
I love this. This exactly what I suggested last week. Sponsor hoodlums to tackle them since they don't want peace. I hope they planked their dumb heads very well. Great news, made my day. Let them burst a celebrity's eye insha Allah.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
lolzzz talk about the advantages of almajiries.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas..

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.
Why are you high like this

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Timbers(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:

Exactly.
Just like the ones being paid to type rubbish on nairaland.
Just like you always do

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Classic trademark of the All Retrogressive Congress

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR PEOPLE!
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
gideonite98:
Kaiii! This is well buttered rubbish
Who are those foolish hoodlums fighting against their own country people for protesting peacefully for something good?

These people should just gather stones next time and stone those fools before they near them.

I knew it. You love that picture die. Lol
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by tot(f): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Timbers:
Just like you always do

Here comes another one. GTFOH.
Wisemaneasy:
North people at it again, bunch of terrorist and uneducated people they have paid the hoodlums to cause nuisance but they won't succeed.

#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endbuhari
Chant it well if u reserve 9 months food in ur store.
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:
My whatsapp status is filled up with what happened. The hoodlums got more than they bargain. The protesters dealt with them and also took the injured to the hospital.

They said one ozilaman sent them to disrupt the protests
Pls upload the videos
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
If someone had written thing and you read it won't it sound very stupid to you?

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Mintum: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
The government has ended SARS and accepted the 5 for 5 demands of the protest so why is the protest continuing. I think some people are now trying to use the endsars to pursue an agenda. Segalink was talking about it earlier today.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by ogaemma: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
REVOLUTION IS LOADING ⏳

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Abilistic:

Abok!s on rampage
#Endsars #EndSWAT

S - Sars
W - With
A - another
T - title
No, it is now SARS WITHOUT ADEQUATE TRAINING
LOL.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Goodypc: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
FG didn't get it right here...

Goodypc

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Any violence on peaceful protesters is condemned.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Gabbriell: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hoodlums or political thugs carrying out orders from above.

They must have been feeling the heat grin

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Timbers(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I love this. This exactly what I suggested last week. Sponsor hoodlums to tackle them since they don't want peace. I hope they planked their dumb heads very well. Great news, made my day. Let them burst a celebrity's eye insha Allah.
Werey ni you no get sense but sha I no fit blame you na your papa I dey blame cause in too like ashewo now see wetin in don born.

And just so you know it was the other way round no protester was harmed but as for your Almajiri dumbfolks I can say at least four have been hospitalized with serious injuries and more will be hospitalized

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nazgul:
Sponsored hoodlums.

My problem is that the protesters are fighting for those urchins rights as well. Yet because of the few crumbs of bread given to them they're here fighting those who have decided to exercise their rights by demanding an end to injustice

I'll keep saying this. The problem with Nigeria isn't the government, it's the youths.

Who kills each other to install the government....the youths

Who fights dirty in Nairaland and other social media channels defending the government....the youths.

Who suffers the hardship of the government the most...the youths

Whose destinies and future are the leaders gambling with...the youths

The day Nigerian youths wake up from their slumber is the day the government would sit up.
You are calling those abokis almajeries in Abuja, Nigerian youths?
Its probably ₦100 that gave them each to harass peaceful protesters.
Give they ₦200 each and they will start beheading people.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin. Ftc belongs to me grin grin

SENSELESS COMMENT ALERT!!!!!!! grin grin grin

I said it.. End Sars end Sars they will still meet with wahala one day.... What are they still protesting about now?
Fine they have ended Sars and u guys are still doing this rubbish..

Imagine I heard some people are still blocking lekki for their rubbish Endsars

Is it untill dey unleash soldiers wey go dey beat beat una like animals?

I wonder!

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Timbers(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:

Here comes another one. GTFOH.
speak English I don't speak in abbreviations
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Men change am follow dem o, they receive the message loud and clear for their body grin some of them that were questioned said they were paid 1500 to carry out the protest. Delta youths rejected 2 million given to them, aboki collect 1500. Stupidity wey be solar powered

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Timbers(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
michoim:

I wonder!
come guy you well at all sha make I no talk na your mama cause am she go allow craze man fvck now see wetin Dem born
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by tot(f): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Timbers:
speak English I don't speak in abbreviations
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
amerengues:
Hmm

It is only the untrained eyes and unsuspecting that wouldn’t see that something is brewing in this country. We need to be very careful of what’s happening around us.

Revolution is a hairsbreadth away from happening and if it doesn’t happen, then the next election will witness a landmark change in the electoral process especially the youth’ involvement unlike before.

This appears a sponsored attack.

God help my country.
LOL LET ME GIV
amerengues:
Hmm

It is only the untrained eyes and unsuspecting that wouldn’t see that something is brewing in this country. We need to be very careful of what’s happening around us.

Revolution is a hairsbreadth away from happening and if it doesn’t happen, then the next election will witness a landmark change in the electoral process especially the youth’ involvement unlike before.

God help my country.
LOL LET ME GIV
amerengues:
Hmm

God help my country.
LOL LET ME GIVE YOU CHAIR TO SIT AND WAIT FOR GOD TO PERFORM MIRACLE WHILE NIGERIANS HAVE BRAIN TO CHOOSE WHAT RIGHT
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Timbers(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
KushLyon:
Men change am follow dem o, they receive the message loud and clear for their body grin some of them that were questioned said they were paid 1500 to carry out the protest. Delta youths rejected 2 million given to them, aboki collect 1500. Stupidity wey be solar powered
whats the use of keeping the northern dumbfolk alive behead him and take his head as a trophy

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Midas01: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Really?
pretydiva:
My whatsapp status is filled up with what happened. The hoodlums got more than they bargain. The protesters dealt with them and also took the injured to the hospital.

They said one ozilaman sent them to disrupt the protests

Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics