Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (55529 Views)

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Gunshots As Police Clash With ENDSARS Protesters In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
dynicks:
I sense the government is trying to play a fast one on the end sars campaigners!!

U hire and sponsor hoodlums to attack the peace loving protesters, then when things heats up, u then see reasons to invite the military/ security personnel so as to indirectly put an end to the protest!!....GOD PASS UNA
lol, does it even make sense that "hoodlums" would attack an anti sars protest.

Naturally these are the happiest persons

Government and their apologists think this is 1911

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:
My whatsapp status is filled up with what happened. The hoodlums got more than they bargain. The protesters dealt with them and also took the injured to the hospital.

They said one ozilaman sent them to disrupt the protests

Can you upload some of those videos here please ?
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Timbers(m): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Ever8090: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin. Ftc belongs to me grin grin

SENSELESS COMMENT ALERT!!!!!!! grin grin grin

I said it.. End Sars end Sars they will still meet with wahala one day.... What are they still protesting about now?
Fine they have ended Sars and u guys are still doing this rubbish..

Imagine I heard some people are still blocking lekki for their rubbish Endsars

Is it untill dey unleash soldiers wey go dey beat beat una like animals?

I wunt be surprised to hear that some politicians or even APC sponsored this hoodlums....

Modified: I just saw the video on my whatsapp status.. Hausa boys ate responsible for this... One of the protesters was shouting Hausa boys.. I don't know if it true or he is just using to spoil Hausa people.

Danielstainz, I can see u there holding stick, better be careful..... Why are u destroying peoples car, Danielstainz? U this northern boy, be careful ooo
they are housa people,the most senseless creatures that should not be living among people

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Timbers:
whats the use of keeping the northern dumbfolk alive behead him and take his head as a trophy
Some of the protesters present at the scene actually pleaded for them not to be killed, killing them will defeat the purpose of the protest. I won't actually blame those aboki, their ignorance got the better of them. They might not know what they are getting into, someone just paid them to create chaos. It's that person that needs to be beheaded

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Timbers(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
KushLyon:

Some of the protesters present at the scene actually pleaded for them not to be killed, killing them will defeat the purpose of the protest. I won't actually blame those aboki, their ignorance got the better of them. They might not know what they are getting into, some just paid them to create chaos. It's that person that needs to be beheaded
Almajiri Dem go always disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by rita25(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari HAS RUINED THIS COUNTRY angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by nedekid: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I love this. This exactly what I suggested last week. Sponsor hoodlums to tackle them since they don't want peace. I hope they planked their dumb heads very well. Great news, made my day. Let them burst a celebrity's eye insha Allah.
Another aboki almajiri, see the level of reasoning.
This country really needs restructuring.
Awon quota system people.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
And the protesters didn't get even one person and use him as sample?
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Galaticos444: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nazgul:
Sponsored hoodlums.

My problem is that the protesters are fighting for those urchins rights as well. Yet because of the few crumbs of bread given to them they're here fighting those who have decided to exercise their rights by demanding an end to injustice

I'll keep saying this. The problem with Nigeria isn't the government, it's the youths.

Who kills each other to install the government....the youths

Who fights dirty in Nairaland and other social media channels defending the government....the youths.

Who suffers the hardship of the government the most...the youths

Whose destinies and future are the leaders gambling with...the youths

The day Nigerian youths wake up from their slumber is the day the government would sit up.
oil dey ur head

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by rwasiu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Old men in government are like second term governors, all they care for is to finish up their tenure. But youths in government would wish to make everything possible to secure a future where their generation can thrive.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by tinktanker: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari method of tackling his critics

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by dukeprince50: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Gerrard59 grin
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Abiamaka:
The only problem the northerners have is a large uneducated crowd, having conversations with an educated northerner will let u understand so many things, the large poverty/uneducation rate in the north isn’t a mistake, they’re uneducated and misinformed on purpose

Heard they were paid N1,500 each to attack the prostesters

You only saw the large uneducated crowd of northerners but failed to look around you and see large uneducated, street urchins who happened to be southerners. They are ready to attack and kill you if you ever cross their paths knowingly or unknowingly
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmm
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by blexxyn1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
And the protesters didn't get even one person and use him as sample?
They did

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Viktoro1: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:
My whatsapp status is filled up with what happened. The hoodlums got more than they bargain. The protesters dealt with them and also took the injured to the hospital.

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
opalu:
Hmmm

LET ME ASK AGAIN WHY ARE WE IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH THIS PEOPLE

IT IS CLEAR THAT WE DO NOT BELONG TOGETHER

DIVIDE NIGERIA LET EACH OTHER STAY ON THEIR OWN

WHAT IS THIS ?

POLICE GO KILL YOU , ARMY GO KILL YOU , FULANI BOYS GO KILL YOU ?

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nazgul:
Sponsored hoodlums.

My problem is that the protesters are fighting for those urchins rights as well. Yet because of the few crumbs of bread given to them they're here fighting those who have decided to exercise their rights by demanding an end to injustice

I'll keep saying this. The problem with Nigeria isn't the government, it's the youths.

Who kills each other to install the government....the youths

Who fights dirty in Nairaland and other social media channels defending the government....the youths.

Who suffers the hardship of the government the most...the youths

Whose destinies and future are the leaders gambling with...the youths

The day Nigerian youths wake up from their slumber is the day the government would sit up.
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
Tunagee:
The federal govt should just prepare to bring out the soldiers. SARS have been disbanded, what is the issue again?

If you have comprehension issues @least they call your younger over ones to sensitize you ... endsars is not about the name, it about the officiers n how they disrespect the very law that instituted them. changing sar to swat shows the govt take nigerians for fools. is the name our problem
sars was establish to curb armed robbers & kidnappers, what they seems to be focus on his harassing youth & chasing yahoo boiz .. they are out to make money every day extort people, even the innocents are not left out

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari finally paid his kins men to fight for sars

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
The main battle is about to start ! I hope this government understands that the youths,especially southern youths,are more than ready for any eventuality. E go shock una,walahi !

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by foreshore(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

#EndSARS protesters who were staging a protest at Berger bridge in Abuja were attacked by hoodlums on Wednesday October 14, Reports.

From The Information Reaching News Desk, Several cars owned by the #EndSARS protesters were destroyed by the hoodlums who came wielding sticks.

See The Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUtZuWDk1u/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=27D1B31D-E6C9-464F-8EB6-4C9CB1C2DD36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6f4846aBtA

Buhari people.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mikecold:
lol, does it even make sense that "hoodlums" would attack an anti sars protest.

Naturally these are the happiest persons

Government and their apologists think this is 1911
Yes, they think we are in the 15th century, where they will report the news otherwise and people would believe them. Now we have our phones to record so no one will be able to change the story
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
It's my believe those hoodlums are Arewa boys.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
MLTR:

If you have comprehension issues @least they call your younger over ones to sensitize you ... endsars is not about the name, it about the officiers n how they disrespect the very law that instituted them. changing sar to swat shows the govt take nigerians for fools. is the name our problem
sars was establish to curb armed robbers & kidnappers, what they seems to be focus on his harassing youth & chasing yahoo boiz .. they are out to make money every day extort people, even the innocents are not left out

Okay. They have been disbanded, and the FG has new sets of people coming on board with proper orientation, so what is the issue again. Should it lead to chaos and disorder before we know our voice have been heard? And is SARS issue the only problem we are facing as a nation?Nonsense!!
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
U are lie mohammed.
SilverNorGold:
I condemn the attack! But truth be said:

99% of the protesters there think #EndSars is an annual festival like Christmas..

I was shocked when my neighbor asked me why I didn't kill chicken to celebrate the EndSars festival.. That he just finished killing a Ram to celebrate it. He then asked mockingly, "abi you no know sey the world dey celebrate End of Sars?"..

I was puzzled.. Then I asked him, what is there to celebrate?

Then the lecture began.. He told me October has been chosen by "world leaders" to commemorate the day the notorious SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV), was defeated.

I must confess, I learnt a lot from the discussion. I never knew people were celebrating the end of that deadly virus. All this while, I was erroneously thinking they were protesting against a police unit, SARS.. But thank God for my friend.

Before I leave, I will use this opportunity to say, Happy End of Sars celebration to all Nairalanders.. May God deliver us from Covid-19 like he did us from SARS-CoV.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Pain(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
This are staged attacks. Sponsored to create alibi for security agents to move in

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by Godchosen001: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
pretydiva:

drop link to the video
Re: Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) by McTested(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
There was once a Country called Nigeria where Youths fight Youths for demanding a sane environment.

I wept for my future and the generation yet unborn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.