Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) (42177 Views)

Ondo Amotekun Intercepts Bus Loaded With 500 Daggers, Guns, Arrests 18 Suspects / #EndSARS: Thugs Chase Away Protesters With Axes, Cutlasses In Osun / '1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ikennablue:
most of the people protesting are students that have been frustrated by ASUU. if ASUU strike is called off immediately. Trust me you won't see anyone in the street again. Maybe just a handful

My brother, this is another point here.. I agree with you..

Government should do something urgently about this. Our students are idle and they risk becoming the Devil's workshop, like I said on one thread. Should be taken very seriously.

May God help Nigeria.
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hotzone:
Endsars is getting bored

Soon we go endyahoo
Aboki nama.
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kawo
A very deadly weapon
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by RemoveKebab: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
starbuck:
That tribe with their signature mentality undecided undecided
Tueh, it will never be well with Lord Lugard wherever he is
also it shall never be well with Britain, they are the main planner behind all this bullshits. They may still even be pulling some strings currently.

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by FeloniousFelon: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
APC and Buhari thugs in action
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by lugo99(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
shocked

Weh dem ah come from??

Next you come out to protest you haffi hold your askela. Buss shot inna dem face suh

Touch Di and spray Di askela pon any man weh try fi stop us.

Send dem to dem resting place and burn dem skin deh
yo mahn capone dat smoke with style! bomboclatly!
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by reubenobi(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
They tried it in Lagos too.
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by mt77: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
God have mercy on your people. Let the wicked forsake their ways and accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour.
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Abisinuolaorex(f): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sell your bitcoin instantly on www.ideypay.com
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Reason why they should do their protest tomorrow by themselves .
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Chiino(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Terrible ....
The days are Terrible!
Some Persons are bent on destroying others..

Pls whatever we do,
Wherever we are,

Let's Ensure we do the Needful!

The Needful is to Reconcile with GOD through Jesus Christ!
The Needful is to Ensure we Repent from Unconfessed sins..
The New is that we Live life in the Conciousness of Eternity..

GOD Help Us..

Stop being a pacifist. Take a stand Jesus did it too against the anomalies of his society e.g at the temple, when a woman who was accused of immortality was brought to him.
I'm asking you to hash tag EndSars. Preaching is fine but in the we're Nigerians. BEING NOT OF THE WORLD DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE NOT IN THE WORLD.

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by femlad97(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
complexBoss12:
I do not support violence, but anything to keep the leaders of the corntree on their toes is accepted by me
if they destroy your property....are you going to accept it to....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by thesilentman(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jeez!
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Onogiede(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nazgul:
Who joined us with this people... sometimes I begin to wonder if they're humans at all. Please southern Nigeria should breakoff from these people. They've dragged up backward for too long.

Enough is enough
this country would have long be great if not the senseless north,..the only woman that stands out Aisah Yusuf was even southsouth my state to be precise Auchi of Edo state,..the only vital solution here is split the country into two.

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
exactly
Nazgul:
Who joined us with this people... sometimes I begin to wonder if they're humans at all. Please southern Nigeria should breakoff from these people. They've dragged up backward for too long.

Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Superjazz: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
shocked

Weh dem ah come from??

Next you come out to protest you haffi hold your askela. Buss shot inna dem face suh

dear Nigeria youth!!!!!can you explain these jargons u just spoke

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hotzone:
Endsars is getting bored
Soon we go endyahoo
mthwee

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Superjazz: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
is Yahoo bad yes or no!!!
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Turantula(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Too bad... I think the president should order the military to restore peace before hoodlums and other sponsored criminal elements completely take charge...

This shit is no longer funny... Thousands of innocent citizens going about their legit businesses are being harrassed by these hoodlums. Enough is enough! It's not until blood starts to flow before the military is brought in.

Nigeria must be great, whether the enemies of state like it or not.

God bless us all.
I wish Jubril will order the military to Crack down on protesters, the sanction Nigeria will enter will make Iran a child's play

2 Likes

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by favour32(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nothing will stop this country from not restructuring sooner or later.
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by stabilizer: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Turantula:

I wish Jubril will order the military to Crack down on protesters, the sanction Nigeria will enter will make Iran a child's play

Be serious jare... Are you sure ?
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bunch of barbaric beings!..
May Lugard continue to rot in hell!

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
shocked

Weh dem ah come from??

Enuff respect, man
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
fashrola:

Yawns ........... Because you are a coward
A coward has more honour than the nitwit
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
shocked

Weh dem ah come from??

na IGP and Buhari send dem

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by HAccord: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Buhari released his fulani militia men and thugs to kill peaceful #EndSars protesters.

Note taken.

1 Like

Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by nedekid: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Too bad... I think the president should order the military to restore peace before hoodlums and other sponsored criminal elements completely take charge...

This shit is no longer funny... Thousands of innocent citizens going about their legit businesses are being harrassed by these hoodlums. Enough is enough! It's not until blood starts to flow before the military is brought in.

God bless us all.
Military on civilians and not Boko Haram.
It seems as if you want things to escalate.
Abi you want buhari, buratai etc to face ICC in their old age?
Even they know better.
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Fixednaija(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
"you will die if you ask me for help this 2020" - Khloe warn fans!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0RzfYWpNA
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Dagger111(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
shocked

Weh dem ah come from??

Young man, can u pls translate this to English Language?
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by bengasyl(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

He belong to all and noone. His seemingly I don't care attitude speak volume
Re: The Pro-SARS Thugs Were Holding Cutlasses & Daggers -#EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.
Bringing in the military will simply fast track the revolution brewing.
Don't be an enemy of the people in the process of supporting the dealers of our commonwealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Arrested For Killing His Son For Money Rituals, Corpse Exhumed (photos) / Cow Rams 30-year-old Man To Death In Lagos / Armed Men Storm Owerri High Court, Rescue Notorious Criminal 'vampire', 48 Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.