Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 (5421 Views)

The Man Who Designs Iphone Quits Apple After 30 Years. / Xiaomi Mocks Apple By Unveiling The Xr Suit, Xs Suit And Xs Max Suit. (photos) / Samsung Mocks Apple Iphone X With New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by OneKinGuy(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yesterday, millions of tech fans watched the premiere of the iPhone 12. They also followed it at Xiaomi, and then released a funny reaction, simultaneously reminding their fans on social networks about the Mi 10T Pro.

The reason for the joke is Apple’s decision to not include the charger in the box of the iPhone 12 series. “Don’t worry, we didn’t leave anything out of the box with the #Mi10TPro.” Xiaomi said in a message with a clear hint at iPhone devices.

Don't worry, we didn't leave anything out of the box with the #Mi10TPro. pic.twitter.com/ToqIjfVEQX

— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) October 14, 2020

The irony is that such jokes from competitors usually lead to the fact that they themselves gradually come to a similar decision. This was the case, in particular, with the headphone jack. Will Xiaomi not include the charging block in the next year or two? Write your predictions in the comments.

Apple removed chargers and earbuds from all iPhones, not just the iPhone 12
Apple introduced the iPhone 12, one of the features of which was the rejection of the traditional package. Thus, buyers of the iPhone 12 will have to buy their own charger and headphones separately. Furthermore! Apple’s official website has been revamped, and the now-available iPhone 11, iPhone SE and iPhone XR will also now ship with only the charging cable.

Apple argues this for environmental concerns. The official 20W power adapter costs $19, and the MagSafe wireless charging is $39.

SOURCE: https://www.gizchina.com/2020/10/14/xiaomi-mocks-apple-after-announcing-the-iphone-12/

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by legitboss011(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
Funny

Buh me I don’t understand Apple again oh
Imagine buying a new phone then going to buy charger and EarPods separately

This is insane nah

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by sunshineV(f): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
over $700 phone without a charger....dfkm e.b tins o grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by jaeyking(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
They can laugh all they want but Xiaomi revenue is not up to 1/8 of Apple's revenue.

so they should keep shut

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by sagieramos(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
jaeyking:
They can laugh all they want but Xiaomi revenue is not up to 1/8 of Apple's revenue.

so they should keep shut
Only the directors and investors benefits from company(Apple) revenue, they should be the only one bragging about what revenue they generate, it doesn't benefits you nor Apple fans in anyway.
They make enough revenue, yet they couldn't add ordinary charger to their flagship. Which kind greed be that?

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by OneKinGuy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
jaeyking:

so they should keep shut
Mind you Apple started in 1976 and Xiaomi 2010 and they are already the 6th largest mobile brand.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by obi2eze: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Makes no sense to buy a phone without the charger.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Playermayweda(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
sagieramos:

Only the directors and investors benefits from company(Apple) revenue, they should be the only one bragging about what revenue they generate, it doesn't benefits you nor Apple fans in anyway.
They make enough revenue, yet they couldn't add ordinary charger to their flagship. Which kind greed be that?
Rich people ordinary charger them no fit leave
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by tellsblinks(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Mustiboy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
OneKinGuy:

Mind you Apple started in 1976 and Xiaomi 2010 and they are already the 6th largest mobile brand.

4th largest.

They are behind only Huawei, Samsung, and Apple.

25 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by geez18(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Next year they'll launch another range and make these ones obsolete.

unu weldon oh!

nonsense!
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by witnezHD(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is why apple don't advertise.... Everybody and every company do for them free

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Petyr1: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
i am a big fan of apple but this one is bullshit. How will I buy a phone of $1000 without charger?
i will rather buy phone of 20k with charger and ear phone

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Openbusiness: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mustiboy:

4th largest.

They are behind only Huawei, Samsung, and Apple.
Actually, they are now the 3rd largest phone manufacturer but that DOESN'T equate to quality but mainly quantity. And they have that because of they are a China manufacturer in a China market that is the world's biggest phone market and the Chinese government protectionism that keeps foreign brands like Apple and Samsung from dominating the Chinese market. There is nothing special about a Xaomi phone.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Xiaomi don't forget you don't put earpiece in your phones.
So don't get excited.
BTW I use Xiaomi and I wasn't impressed with them

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by HundHunter(m): 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Can you imagine buying a new car without battery and sound system?

Absolutely stupid undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Lolachef(f): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi9 for sale ..Just 7days old

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by MagmaPower: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
All these yarns from Xiaomi , but they’ll still use the same marketing strategy in the nearest future, mark my words,
Na so Samsung been Dey mock “no audio jack that year”, now they don follow the trend

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Beverlyjean(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
sagieramos:

Even if the dont include airport and battery, every person that is normal will take even 11 without charger ahead of any model of that Chinko phone.... its like comparing a Ford mustang with geely motors
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by kaey10(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lolachef:
How much?
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Kingsaeedibn: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
Laughing..

Xiaomi dey rush o
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by sagieramos(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Even if the dont include airport and battery, every person that is normal will take even 11 without charger ahead of any model of that Chinko phone.... its like comparing a Ford mustang with geely motors
Smartphone dey update their version everyday, yet you no wan update your sense self. Ask yourself, how this quote take relate with my quote

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by bamidele89: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lolachef:

How much

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by careytommy37(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Why will i buy a phone that doesn't come with a charger. That's like buying a car without the keys
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Lolachef(f): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
kaey10:

How much?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Lolachef(f): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
bamidele89:

How much

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by emae009(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
All these "why will I buy a phone without a charger" geng, did they ask you to buy it? Is anyone holding you at gun point to buy it?. They don't want to put charger, it's their headache, the ones that will buy will buy. Buy what you want. It's not a must to buy IPhone 12

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by careytommy37(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Oya see brother, brother!.
brother wey mumu...
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by bobbybrown007: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
why is that everywhere is apple, please wait o,dis apple better pass the 1 eve chop for inside garden?
Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by WoundedLamb: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
jaeyking:

so they should keep shut

Lol...How does this help you as the consumer? Are you a shareholder? Why are you typing like those kids that say "my daddy is richer than your daddy tongue". (#Joke)

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by WoundedLamb: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
emae009:
All these "why will I buy a phone without a charger" geng, did they ask you to buy it? Is anyone holding you at gun point to buy it?. They don't want to put charger, it's their headache, the ones that will buy will buy. Buy what you want. It's not a must to buy IPhone 12

Calm down. They are just airing their opinion. Everyone has their preferences and it's natural to want to justify yours. No big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mocks Apple After Anouncing The Iphone 12 by Dominiqueismad: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
jericco1:
Xiaomi don't forget you don't put earpiece in your phones.
So don't get excited.
BTW I use Xiaomi and I wasn't impressed with them
you are not impressed with the size of your peniz either.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Durable Tested And Trusted Power Banks Models You Should Go For In 2015 / Just Used The New MTN Night-life Plan And Here Is What I Noticed / How To Root Itel It1501

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.