Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak (24767 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Cardi B's fans are showing her support the best way they can after the rapper accidentally leaked her own nude photo on social media following days of whirlwind birthday festivities in Las Vegas.

Last night, the “WAP” hitmaker, 28, uploaded a nude selfie to her Instagram story which has now gone viral online.

The mother of one later deleted the image and took responsibility for the blunder, saying in a Twitter voice note: "Lord, why the Bleep you have to make me so fuckin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.

“You know what? I'm not even gonna beat myself up about it. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast. I'm just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I'm gonna eat my breakfast and then I'm gonna go to a party. Because I'm not even gonna think about it. I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I'm not. I won't. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, Bleep it. It's not even the first time. I mean, I used to fuckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

Now, some of her fans on Twitter are showing her support by sharing topless photos of themselves with the hashtag

#boobsoutforcardi.

See Pictures: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2020/10/rapper-cardi-b-nude-fans-supports-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
More
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Wetin dey occur?
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
I really sigh at what being feminine means these days.

For some, it is just about what they have on their chest or behind sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Chingykay77(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Breast is life tongue

4 Likes

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
If not for Madam Eve and her stupidity, shebi we for the see these boobs everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Stacyomolola(f): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
abeliver:
If not for Madam Eve and her stupidity, shebi we for the see these boobs everywhere

U for dey see breast everywhere
But u no go carry any thing negative or corrupt for mind

26 Likes

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by binary007: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
The lady in the second picture, is she a slowpoke? What's up with the spit?

4 Likes

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Why say so...there was freedom to do anything
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Shii happens,only sensible thing I read there.
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Stacyomolola(f): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
abeliver:

Why say so...there was freedom to do anything

Yeah but there wasn't cases of much negativity and corruption back then
That's what we were told and taught sha

U for dey see breast, but u wouldn't even feel the urge to press or anything of such
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by fati2001(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U for dey see breast everywhere But u no go carry any thing negative or corrupt for mind

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
binary007:
The lady in the second picture, is she a slowpoke? What's up with the spit?
maybe some men consider it sexy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by austine4real(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin

Abeg who get Vaseline or kondem oil ??

E get why

3 Likes

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by abeliver: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Yeah but there wasn't cases of much negativity and corruption back then
That's what we were told and taught sha

U for dey see breast, but u wouldn't even feel the urge to press or anything of such

I think the urge would be there....the instruction given was for them to multiply,
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe some men consider it sexy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmaoooooo

She looked NYAMA to me with the spit stuff undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Harry00(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
fake breast angry
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo

She looked NYAMA to me with the spit stuff undecided
d spit dribbling na turnoff but u never know for some guys though grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by IamPlato(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
Honestly Speaking i Love Cardi. I Want A Girl Like Her.

So Confident And Straight To The Point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Thermodynamics(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U for dey see breast everywhere But u no go carry any thing negative or corrupt for mind
You fine scatter. God create sha.
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Thermodynamics(m): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
Stacyomolola:

You fine scatter. God create sha.
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by luminouz(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
lefulefu:
d spit dribbling na turnoff but u never know for some guys though grin grin grin

You may be right sha....

Different strokes for folks
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Trickytee: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2020
Chai excess on
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 15, 2020
FISH BRAIN Team Members.
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by femi4: 5:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Angry boobs
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Incredible
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Hahaha true right lol
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Mrscarter(f): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2020
abeliver:

I think the urge would be there....the instruction given was for them to multiply,

I'm not sure. I assume god would have wanted us paired like Adam n even. Not just breeding with different ppl lol. God has morals grin

1 Like

Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Silentgroper(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
StacyO:
Shii happens,only sensible thing I read there.
Stacyomola
Re: Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak by Silentgroper(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin

Abeg who get Vaseline or kondem oil ??

E get why
lol. E be things 4 u oo. Pictures are nt even erotic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid / 15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.