Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Inability to repay loan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inability to repay loan (773 Views)

My Three And Half Year Old Son Inability To Speak Properly: Please Help / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inability to repay loan by Uboat: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sorry to bother anyone here but I just need to pen this down here as I hope I might be able to get the needed help here.Now,this is the issue I borrowed 5000 from Branch a loan app on Google play store last month which am supposed to repay back 6000 naira and the dateline is tomorrow which I've even received a text reminding me to pay back tomorrow,Now the problem is that I don't have any money on me to repay branch and I'm sure they'll try to report me as they already have my BVN number and phone contacts.Please I'm soliciting for help of 6000 naira to repay my loan and in the future I promise to never take a loan again since I don't have the financial capacity to repay back.This is really disturbing me.
Re: Inability to repay loan by RedPanthar: 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Simple

PAY in instalments of 1000/1500 Naira as you can afford. When they see payment coming in they calm down. This is the way with Branch
Re: Inability to repay loan by RedPanthar: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Signup Today

Thank you
Re: Inability to repay loan by Uboat: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
RedPanthar:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Signup Today

Thank you
The problem is I'm not a good writer.
Re: Inability to repay loan by Uboat: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
RedPanthar:
Simple

PAY in instalments of 1000/1500 Naira as you can afford. When they see payment coming in they calm down. This is the way with Branch
Thanks for your input but had it been I have 500 naira with me I would not have created this thread.Once again I appreciate your input sir.
Re: Inability to repay loan by RedPanthar: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Uboat:
The problem is I'm not a good writer.

Sorry. Work with something you can do to change your fortunes
Re: Inability to repay loan by Shortyy(f): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Does it involve signing in with money?
Re: Inability to repay loan by Uboat: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Shortyy:
Does it involve signing in with money?
No it doesn't
Re: Inability to repay loan by Ethateem: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kindly give me d detailed information regarding dis your writing projects,07051149454
Re: Inability to repay loan by Uboat: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please even if it's 1000 or 1500 you have so that I can pay instalment......I just don't want them to report me pls
Re: Inability to repay loan by adenike21273: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
SimplePAY in instalments of 1000/1500 Naira as you can afford. When they see payment coming in they calm down. This is the way with Branch
Re: Inability to repay loan by Uboat: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
adenike21273:
SimplePAY in instalments of 1000/1500 Naira as you can afford. When they see payment coming in they calm down. This is the way with Branch
Ok
Re: Inability to repay loan by DenreleDave(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Uboat:
If I have 1k with me now I wouldn't have created this thread,right now I don't have even 1 naira

Sorry but why borrow when u know that u can't pay back...

Since u didn't put ur bvn down, let them send message to ur contact na...

One guy used on line to borrow, he told me it was a give away, never knew he wanted to loan. He just pressed ordinary ussd dial code and put my acct number, behold, 10k came in..

I took 5k and gave the remaining 3 who introduced me to it 5k too..

Later later I kon dey see loan payment reminder.. I ignore, then send msg to my contact... One of my frnd msg me dt dey sent her a msg, I told her to ignore them.. They still call me once in a while, I tell dem I am not paying anytin coz the person who did it didn't tell me it was a loan and why wud dey give loan with just short codes..

Bros, don't worry abt msg.. Let them send jare..
Re: Inability to repay loan by OsmanPearce(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Uboat:
Sorry to bother anyone here but I just need to pen this down here as I hope I might be able to get the needed help here.Now,this is the issue I borrowed 5000 from Branch a loan app on Google play store last month which am supposed to repay back 6000 naira and the dateline is tomorrow which I've even received a text reminding me to pay back tomorrow,Now the problem is that I don't have any money on me to repay branch and I'm sure they'll try to report me as they already have my BVN number and phone contacts.Please I'm soliciting for help of 6000 naira to repay my loan and in the future I promise to never take a loan again since I don't have the financial capacity to repay back.This is really disturbing me. 1101181502 Kuda MFB

You can take another loan but on better service, but you need to find a service where you can get your loan without a bank account. It will be hard but I think you will solve your problem in a very short time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Made Phone Products / 65 Years Old Pilot Celebrates His Retirement With His Pilot Daughter (pic) / To Married Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.