Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police (36091 Views)

JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police Orders / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Nchenches: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
No more police road blocks.

Police that mounts road blocks permanent be yeye police- no training, doesn’t understand how police in Europe and elsewhere operate.

Police operate on gathering information about suspects, not by mounting road blocks.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Btruth: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Would they hear? The NPF are feeling serious heat from the youths. Hope they've learnt a lot of lesson this time around sha?

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by jimmychang: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

There is nothing wrong in searching someone's phone if an officer has suspicions.

You miss brain
I pray they bing back your brain

4 Likes

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
HenryDion:

What are you insinuating?
I am insinuating that you shouldn't let pant wear you for police people hands oh

2 Likes

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Coldie(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
End Nigeria now
End Biafra now

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Axmondthuglife: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na so
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by 6digitscomrade: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
dynicks:
The unseen evil expression of all police officers right now on hearing this news!!

They would be like....How do we cast a spell of scrotum enlargement on this IG now?
u mean to say prostate cancer �Na itagba dem go attempt instead
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Sunday255: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Would Nigerian police listen to that
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by chloride6: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na today una dey talk am?
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Kingrefreshed: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
dynicks:
The unseen evil expression of all police officers right now on hearing this news!!

They would be like....How do we cast a spell of scrotum enlargement on this IG now?

This is not the first time they're saying this. It doesn't make any sense at all.

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by tojahh(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Babysho:
I listened to Tunde Ednut's little interview with Omoyele Sowere and Sowore mentioned something that shook me. He said the reason for revolution that took place in France, 1798, was as simple as the increase in the price of bread. This got me thinking.
Initially, I felt Nigerians just wanted to endsars simply because they didn't like being harassed on road and couldn't see the bigger picture that the government was the one behind the unhygienic situation of affairs in Nigeria, that they were channeling their anger wrongly.

After listening to Sowore who said the French Revolution went from 'increase price of bread' to 'we want the heads of our misleaders', I was convinced that this endsars protest could lead to something even greater. I was expecting to hear more of #presidentstepdown by now but we shall see.

You shall not see nothing, come out and join, don't seat and wait to see what you didnt plant.

Na who send message dey look road

2 Likes

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by akin9ja78(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

There is nothing wrong in searching someone's phone if an officer has suspicions.

Oh ku ni
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
I am insinuating that you shouldn't let pant wear you for police people hands oh

You ended up not making a single, valid point. We often think that the government or sars are our problem, but the real problem are ignorant and timid citizens like you.

If a police officer demands to see your phone, demand for a warrant.

If he slap you, slap him back cause he has no right. Nah your fellow human being, no be God.

If you can't slap back, get a reliable lawyer for persecution. With enough evidence, you'll financially compensated and the police officer, jailed.

Make sure he doesn't go free after humiliating you. That way, other police officers will learn.

Stand up for your right!

#endfear

3 Likes

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Iamthoney(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Shouldn’t he be stating the penalty of an erring officer?
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
HenryDion:

You ended up not making a single, valid point. We often think that the government or sars are our problem, but the real problem are ignorant and timid citizens like you.

If a police officer demands to see your phone, demand for a warrant.

If he slap you, slap him back cause he has no right. Nah your fellow human being, no be God e be.

If you can't slap back, get a reliable lawyer for persecution. With enough evidence, you'll financially compensated and the police officer, jailed.

Stand up for your right!

#endfear
Ok bro. I know am ignorant and timid, but, remember that a dead man don't talk, nor slap back nor go to court.

This is Nigeria, abeg wise up oh. Gracias
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Prosperlord(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
all these promises is to stop us.. coz they really know where we are heading to and we must achieve that.. sars no be our only problem.. #endbadgovernment.. dats where we go stop... na police Dy hot soup next na politicians..
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by BrightAmos33: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
IGP, u should get small sense na! Do u think u are talking to babies?
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by goodheart02(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

i

Dog shit eating bastarrd like u. I ask again, how much were u paid to betray your family here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by dahnimoh(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
K
We hear

Chai see as the masses are defeathering the IG

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by SLAP44: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
mamajaz:

How?

Was Hushpuppi phone checked before he was brought up for investigations?

Our security system is backward in development and progressive in wickedness.

Ask them o

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by frowland(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
chinavs9ja:
We want total freedom, not only issue of Phone alone!

You wanna learn Website designing or Development? Kindly quote me... Firstdevlab Cares

I can kill someone and walk away like nothing happened. That's also freedom - Freedom to do WHATEVER I like.
My friend, there is nothing like *Total Freedom*

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by dokie: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
chinavs9ja:
We want total freedom, not only issue of Phone alone!

You wanna learn Website designing or Development? Kindly quote me... Firstdevlab Cares

You want total freedom to do whatever you like abi?
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Babysho(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
tojahh:

You shall not see nothing, come out and join, don't seat and wait to see what you didnt plant.

Na who send message dey look road

Who told you I'm not outside??
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by manunitedbabes: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin cheesy abeg na so e d start ...
What's is wrong with that police man? Na fainting d hungry m?
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by calaharry: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who even gave them the order to be checking private phones? what manner of nonsense is that?sars was a disease am glad is being cured now,those guys are renegade characters with rouge operationundecided
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by Lewisalexander(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

Suspicious of what?
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by davidtemi(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WE MISS SARS!!!
BRING BACK OUR SARS!!!

we are on same page

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by olarent: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
We have awake from our slumber.please frontpage #slash useless salaries of public office holder for betterment of nigerian.tweet and request it.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by amaridigital(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Don't listen to this man brothers and sisters because he won't be there when police will be panel beating you for doing strong head.

This is Nigeria, abeg wise up

So what should we do right now? Call for the sack of every police officer in the country then replace them with Angels from Mars? We've started a process of change in the NPF. We should allow the government to effect the change. The Nigerian police didn't become corrupt overnight and won't turn to Angels overnight as well. I still remember when our police officers used to earn our respect even though they were on short khakis and carry only baton. The message couldn't be more clearer. Almost everyone in the country regardless of religious affiliation, educational background, status, ethnicity supported the protest. We need to allow the relevant authorities to act on our requests. After all, these police officers are not strangers or Aliens. They are our sisters and brothers, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters. If we want a regime change, then we will have our chance in the next election. If we want the country to be restructured then we have our elected representatives to handle that but if truly we want police reform, that reform have started. We can't overhaul the police institution overnight. We should allow the process to yeild positive effect rather than hinder the process. Let's learn how to manage this little success!
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by rontolo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Move beyond words please.

There has to be harsh consequences. Instant dismissal. These police hierarchy lack basic leadership abilities

1 Like

Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by chinavs9ja(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
dokie:

You want total freedom to do whatever you like abi?
You know what I am saying here to be freedom, you just want to pretend and support this govt.
Re: No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police by chinavs9ja(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
frowland:

I can kill someone and walk away like nothing happened. That's also freedom - Freedom to do WHATEVER I like.
My friend, there is nothing like *Total Freedom*
Stop pretending as if you don't understand what I mean to be free" #Freedom of speech, gone are those days that youths find it difficult to protest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / "Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.