Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. (2056 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Admissionclass: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
There is this girl I met through my friend,I collected her number and we started chatting, throughout our interactions we flirt,we play and discus but she never asked for money infact as a lady she tells me she doesn't collect money from guys that she prefers to work for herself.

We have stopped chatting for a while and I met my friend through whom I met her and jokingly ask him about the girl ,to my surprise he told me to forget about that golddigger who is always billing him.. shocked shocked
I was surprised if it's the same I met why this strange behaviour..

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Freelane33(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
Your days are numbered LOL . She Dey update you at the moment to know where your mumu button Dey , later she can press send ## grin
Admissionclass:
There is this girl I met through my friend,I collected her number and we started chatting, throughout our interactions we flirt,we play and discus but she never asked for money infact as a lady she tells me she doesn't collect money from guys that she prefers to work for herself.

We have stopped chatting for a while and I met my friend through whom I met her and jokingly ask him about the girl ,to my surprise he told me to forget about that golddigger who is always billing him.. shocked shocked

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by lawalosky(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
and common sense never tell you something

Cc:lalasticlala come abeg, lets help this our youngman

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by jackwayne234: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Op...u get luck... Just thank God say u dodge bullet...
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
The patient dog eats the fattest bone grin
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by chatinent: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Question one: where is it constituted that she must even request for money in the first place?
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by ednut1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Were you dating No. Must she ask everyone money No. Does this thread make sense NO

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Hoojay(f): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
MY broda, She's meant for you...

Na loyal gal she be grin

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
1. It's Likely Dat She Loves U
2. She Don't Want To Stress U With Money Or She Doesn't Want To Inconient U But Dis Doesn't Mean If U Decide To Give Her Gifts Or Money At Ur Own Will, She Won't Accept It O. However, Dis Kind Of Ladies Are Very Rare. In Summary, She Loves U Or Av Regard 4 U.

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Themainboy22: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
You get luck grin, that's one of the strategies they have been using since 1830. After when she must have clouded your brain with fake love, you may not know when you emptied your wallet for her. Before you realise, it must have been late. And funny enough, you can't accuse her of golddigging as she may have never opened her mouth to ask you for a dime. But what you know is that your bank account is empty because of her grin. By then, she must have left you for another Lover Victim.

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by fati2001(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2020

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
The simple truth that all commenters don't get is dat,,,the girl don know who op is,,,,,,,,,grin

Or

She still dey observe,,,,,wink
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by shuwaboy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hoojay:
MY broda, She's meant for you...

Na loyal gal she be grin

Loyal mbok deceptive yeah.
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
Maybe she thinks you don't have much to give her,shes just pitying you

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Liposure: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Maybe you are not one of her goldmine
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by anozie33146: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
The patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
Maybe she thinks you don't have much to give her,shes just pitying you
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Ategberoson(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
over smartness dey worry this lady, na real Machiavellian

observed before strike kind of lady

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by WrittyWritter(f): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Girls ask for money.problem..dey don't ask.problem..na wa for u na oo

Anyway it either one she really likes u and instead of stressing u is stressing other guys

OR.na strategy..wen she start asking d way u will be giving her eh..because she doesn't normally ask.. grin

And it depends on how u presented urself..she may still be trying to find out how big ur wallet is be4 she start billing u..like I said Strategy

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Calm down op
Your own billing dey come

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Op,you won't know what you have until you lose it
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Dayoebe(m): 12:59am On Oct 15, 2020
How can we satisfy human being?
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Men... Nawa for una.
She ask for money... She's greedy gold digging wench
She no ask... She's setting you up for future gold digging.
Pick a stand na. Don't be unfortunate.

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by lilmonarch(m): 2:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Chii59:
Men... Nawa for una.
She ask for money... She's greedy gold digging wench
She no ask... She's setting you up for future gold digging.
Pick a stand na. Don't be unfortunate.
you probably omitted where he said she's billing other guys. She's no different from those billing their bfs.

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by MrCork: 2:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Admissionclass:

Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by MrCork: 2:27am On Oct 15, 2020
Admissionclass:

bro she like u....she dint want to theif yor pocket moiney..is her name Zzor?!() angry
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by thesilentman(m): 5:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Op,be wise please and don't be a simp.If she's not being importunate towards you,it doesn't mean those guys are not bonking her.If she truely likes you she will not be 'asking' from other guys.But if you reckon that there is 'love in sharing',try use prophylactics before sexing her and avoid MouthAction with her.Jeez! This gals no dey fear God again ooo!
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by Darealudeme: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Cause you broke!
Re: She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. by czarr(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2020
So have you bonked her? or do you even have the intention to?

Why would you spend time chatting and flirting with a girl, who is probably using you for attention?.... she may not be billing you but she is wasting your time and time is money.

My Crush On Nairaland Is / Men Like This Don't Deserve Their Balls / Answer This Question And Win 50k