Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video (44070 Views)

"Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Eriokanmi: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:

God forbid I watch anything that conman has to say with my data. I would rather play game with my data, rubbish
He didn't say anything new, your brain is too shallow
Since the days of Fela, people have been predicting revolution in this country.
It's that man's job to arrange predictable scenarios like this and use them to sell market in the future. He only stated the obvious.
A prophecy is something unimaginable a normal person can't foresee.......(my definition though)
hmmm. No more comments. I already know you by your expression

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Essence20(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
There is already revolution everyone is already ready to die......
This one now na prophesy
Try and read between lines...the prophecy was made in 2013.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by semyman: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Fraudsters have come again
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by DonBenny77(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
hmmm. No more comments. I already know you by your expression
same to you
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
who be TB Joshua?
things wey Fela Anikulapo don talk scatter for him numerous songs.
Fela should be the God be that.

shior.

2 Likes

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by CheedyJ(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Rossinky:

Dull brain. Every single loan from China can be pointed at in terms of infrastructural development.

DUMBO TYPING IGNORANT RUBBISH ONLINE.
I hope you’re being sarcastic with this thought if not na ogun & thunder go fire your left ball
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Hilaryosas(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2020
YOU MISSED OUT ON BITCOIN AND OTHER ONLINE BUSINESS
DON'T MISS OUT ON *CASH CHAIN INVESTMENT FORUM*

Nigeria has finally legalized the use of crypto currency as mean of exchange (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, etc.)��
*And* we normally purchase Bitcoin with what you are ínvesting before bringing out a double outcome....
Whatsapp/Call:08167099802

*WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING PACKAGES*

```STUDENTS PACKAGE��```
20,000 TO EARN 40,000.
30,000 TO EARN 60,000.
AND ABOVE...
*(within 1 hour)*

```SALARY PACKAGE��```
70,000 TO EARN 140,000.
80,000 TO EARN 160,000.
AND ABOVE...
*(within 2 hours)*

```BUSINESS PACKAGE��```
150,000 TO EARN 300,000.
200,000 TO EARN 400,000.
300,000 TO EARN 600,000...
ETC.
*(Within 3 hours)*

*We use our company's hardware to mine on the Bitcoin before selling it to Bitcoin companies (Luno, AJ Venture, Patricia etc)*
*So with the profit realized from the sale of the Bitcoin will be used to credit the investor with his/her profit and still have our gain*

*GOD IS MY WITNESS IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER REGRET INVESTING YOUR MONEY WITH US*
```Join our page via the whatsapp link```
https:///It51wCi5l7h63yImcJCkab
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by sammysmiles(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What a very stupid posts. Is it the Nigerian people that closed the borders which led to the inflation and increase of food prices? Is it the Nigerian people borrowing loans from China which has not been used to do anything. Is it the Nigerian people paying themselves 30 million naira a month inclusive of one million for newspaper allowance. The Nigerian people are hardworking and resilient but this foolish wicked government does not even want people to succeed so they send SARS to kill people.
That guy is a fool....
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by michoim(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Nonsense fake seer . You are quick to forget his vision concerning the end of corona virus, which erroneously predicted to be in march 2020
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by BigBashiru: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What a very stupid posts. Is it the Nigerian people that closed the borders which led to the inflation and increase of food prices? Is it the Nigerian people borrowing loans from China which has not been used to do anything. Is it the Nigerian people paying themselves 30 million naira a month inclusive of one million for newspaper allowance. The Nigerian people are hardworking and resilient but this foolish wicked government does not even want people to succeed so they send SARS to kill people.

These government people are Nigerians who were elected - they are Nigerian people just that they were elected by other Nigerians into leadership. Whoever you bring into government it's likely to be the same because the problem is the Nigerian people.

Once you put a Jewish oyinbo or Chinese man in a leadership position in Nigeria things change..... it's not a racial issue it's a cultural issue ....
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Originalsly: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Most elections in Nigeria are rigged. Imagine Buhari appointing Lauretta as an inec commissioner and you think the 2023 elections will be fair. We need a thorough electoral reform. Why are voters card given only during elections time? Everyone should have one now sef. This old fools ruling Nigeria have absolutely nothing to offer to the people. they need to go.

So the old leaders are the problem.... is it not the Nigerian people that have to remove them from office? Whatever change has to be made..... it has to come from the Nigerian people. Who disbanded SARS?...the Nigerian people has the power to make changes..... never used it... just be wailing and hoping for the oppressors to end oppression.... just like you hoping the FG will end rigging. We are now using the power we have... the power of the people disbanded SARS and can get rid of all the old selfish career politicians... if we choose to do so.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Justice35: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
For the first time Igbo's,Yoruba's, ijaws,efikis,etc kept their tribal differences to fight for a course......#endsars
#endswat..
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by showghan(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Rossinky:

Dull brain. Every single loan from China can be pointed at in terms of infrastructural development.

Bros, na u be dull brain. Check am well
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
This one now na prophesy

Do you understand 2013? Seven years ago.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by BigBashiru: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2020
sammysmiles:
That guy is a fool....

These government people are Nigerians who were elected - they are Nigerian people just that they were elected by other Nigerians into leadership. Whoever you bring into government it's likely to be the same because the problem is the Nigerian people....

Once you put a Jewish oyinbo or Chinese man in a leadership position in Nigeria things change..... it's not a racial issue it's a cultural issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by seguno2: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2020
jlinkd78:
I watched this video back then and with d events of d moment it's clear

What is clear when he did not say the year?
Are you a sheeple of the god of men, who should be in jail for negligence manslaughter of the people he killed with his collapsed building?
Did you also watch his video forecasting that Clinton will win the 2016 elections
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Shaprara: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Protest happen for 2015 na
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by heendrix(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2020
jimmychang:
I still remember I watch this prophesy back then but I no just send ,maybe na because that time I still dey stay with my parents ..so I nor understand

But now I see every reason for a revolution because I am a man now and I have seen things I pray my enemies won't see

You make me even scared the more embarassed
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by heendrix(m): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2020
lamentor78:
Buhari is also a victim of SARS brutality, he told Lai Mohammed how SARS harassed him when he was taking his cows to graze at ogbomosho ,they demanded to see the birth certificate of the calves but he couldn't provide it and he receives two heavy slaps.....#Say no to police brutality .
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Tinax(f): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
What ever that’s happening now is a long term cause and effect of bad leadership....TV Joshua should go and sit down undecided undecided
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Onliie(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Ehiscotch:
I try to comment as sparingly as possible on this protest because I know it would lead to nothing other than Ending SARS and mitigation in police brutality.

The protest is getting mixed up; there is no clear path or direction: many are even there to vent, for clout, idleness, for the fun of it, joblessness and worse still for political reasons.

To others who have been seriously dealt a huge blow by SARS, no words can console you and you have every right to protest and I support you a 100% but let's be patient and see what the outcome will be. SARS have been disbanded, let's see how the government responds.

Trust me, these protests won't last very long.

Nigeria problem is her people, not exclusively her leadership.
You don't know the signs of times. Something will happen in Nigeria, restructuring or revolution or break up. Nothing can stop it. Judgement will come upon the army, police and politicians. Nothing can stop it. It is time. The signs are all over.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Charlex23(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:

I don't give a bleep which year, I didn't even bother reading.
The message isn't news, the messenger is just a confused notorious false prophet always seeking attention.
I've been around for a while, some of you don't know somethings.
Tell me how that was a prophecy he only stated facts. hunger has always let to revolution, people usually hit the streets for protests. Ever since the days of fela we have been suffering and smiling and people have been protesting. Government always tries to stop protesters most places in the world.
Its extreme now because Buhari means hunger and fustration, covid 19 pandemic, flood pandemic, sars pandemic, many have been rendered jobless.
The man no predict anything abeg make una no dey hype rubbish!
Nonsense and tb joshua
Stop spilling out trash. If you have nothing reasonable to say pls keep mute.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by streetsoldier1(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
This one now na prophesy

Olodo, why not calm down and read, this video was done years back, it's a prophecy and it's about to come to pass. His words are clear and he also profer way out which is actually in tandem with present situation.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Onliie(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Originalsly:

Nigeria problem is her people, not exclusively the leadership.

Why label it a foolish when your comment supports it? All the ills you laid at the foot of the government..... who choose the government? Is it not the Nigerian people? .... we the Nigerian people elect the selfish leaders.... term after term... and do not hold them accountable for their policies and actions.....we are the cause of our problems. It is foolish to say otherwise.

Now we are protesting.... beginning to make the authorities accountable for their actions. It has started with the Police... SARS.... and will eventually get to other sectors of government. The Nigerian people are now taking care of Nigeria problems.

There is something called election rigging, have you heard of that before?

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Berezuski: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
So many abnormalities to protest against, and it's no longer about ending sars alone.

The youths are very determined to carry on.
Anyone who speaks against this protest/revolution is an enemy to the growth of this country..
#thefutureisnow
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by frowland(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
tensazangetsu20:

[/s]
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by LannisterIMP: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Rossinky:

Kindly enlighten us with clear and sound instances.

Thanks.
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
This one now na prophesy

I don’t think its a new video......I think I saw it last year or two years ago...I can’t remeber when exactly though....
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Cuntslayer: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2020
I knew one idiota would post this nonsense
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by BreconHills(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Ehiscotch:
I try to comment as sparingly as possible on this protest because I know it would lead to nothing other than Ending SARS and mitigation in police brutality.

The protest is getting mixed up; there is no clear path or direction: many are even there to vent, for clout, idleness, for the fun of it, joblessness and worse still for political reasons.

To others who have been seriously dealt a huge blow by SARS, no words can console you and you have every right to protest and I support you a 100% but let's be patient and see what the outcome will be. SARS have been disbanded, let's see how the government responds.

Trust me, these protests won't last very long.

Nigeria problem is her people, not exclusively her leadership.

I have to agree with you. Our focus on attacking the emblems of power is part of our fascination with power, influence and bigness. What is actually needed is the mental shift that will undermine state power. Refusing to adore money and power. Delegitimizing the big men and the churches, mosques and newspapers that celebrate them. Being civil, polite to one another. Unless we address our fascination and worship of bigness and power, a new breed of youthful power brokers will replace the older ones and we will be back to square one.

1 Like

Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Bonapart(m): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
DonBenny77:
Shut up!
This one now na prophesy
you should have been aborted. Such a waste of space. You didn't see where its written 2013: 7yrs back. Your parents should be ashamed for giving birth to such a maniac
Re: ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video by Unrated900(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2020
It is is crystal clear that revolution on the way

Hausa on its own

Igbo on its own

Yoruba on it own

By so doing everyone would be happy.

But the dullard we have and the Tinubu isn’t ready to addresses this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma / Presidency Under Pressure To Relocate Villa Church - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.