Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,033 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In (1037 Views)

Umidigi Devices Users Pls Enter And State Your Experiences / Mtn Users Pls Get In / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Users Pls Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by peterincredible: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hello all i have been thinking to stop all my suffering with fake earphons that does not last more than 2 weeks so i did my research and found that detachable earphonea looks promising and i noticed kz earphones comes up in reddit so i decided to order the kz zsn pro from aliexpress but i want to know if their are other users who have bought kz earphones to please come in and place their experience and review about how durable the kz earphones is and how good is their bass, and noise cancelation.
Am looking forward to your honest reviews thanks
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pls who has use qcy t5 here how good is it
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by OneKinGuy(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2020
I bought the exact kz zsn pro. The notice canceling and bass is very good. As the kz zsn pro is a mid range version, it won't be as great as the one e that cost about $45-$200.

You will likely have problem with the follow come detachable cable as it coils up a lot. So i recommend to get another cable for it.

overall, it's really worth the money as I got mine for $15 as of August last year from gearbest.
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by peterincredible: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
OneKinGuy:

I bought the exact kz zsn pro. The notice canceling and bass is very good. As the kz zsn pro is a mid range version, it won't be as great as the one e that cost about $45-$200.

You will likely have problem with the follow come detachable cable as it coils up a lot. So i recommend to get another cable for it.

overall, it's really worth the money as I got mine for $15 as of August last year from gearbest.
i bought with an extra upgraded cable.
How durable is the cable and earbud can it last up to two years?
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by OneKinGuy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
peterincredible:
i bought with an extra upgraded cable.
How durable is the cable and earbud can it last up to two years?
The follow come cable is no that good. I don't know the kindof upgraded cable you bought, but if it's expensive, It will last well.
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by 2kurupt(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2020
peterincredible:
Hello all i have been thinking to stop all my suffering with fake earphons that does not last more than 2 weeks so i did my research and found that detachable earphonea looks promising and i noticed kz earphones comes up in reddit so i decided to order the kz zsn pro from aliexpress but i want to know if their are other users who have bought kz earphones to please come in and place their experience and review about how durable the kz earphones is and how good is their bass, and noise cancelation.
Am looking forward to your honest reviews thanks

KZ earphones are dope and super durable.

I've had my KZ ES4 since November 2018 and it's still as solid as day 1. As for the noise cancellation just use the right size of ear tips (preferably foam tips, though they tend to break easily) and you'll get the desired result.
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by peterincredible: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2020
Oladdesigng:

How much is it?
i bought it for 6500 with upgraded cable at aliexpress
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by peterincredible: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
2kurupt:

KZ earphones are dope and super durable.

I've had my KZ ES4 since November 2018 and it's still as solid as day 1. As for the noise cancellation just use the right size of ear tips (preferably foam tips, though they tend to break easily) and you'll get the desired result.
thanks for your review how csn i get the foam earbud
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by 2kurupt(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
peterincredible:
thanks for your review how csn i get the foam earbud

I got mine from AliExpress. But if you're in luck you can get it at phone accessory shops here
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by Mckandre(m): 5:19am On Oct 23, 2020
peterincredible:
i bought it for 6500 with upgraded cable at aliexpress
can we see this upgraded cable from KZ?
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by peterincredible: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mckandre:
can we see this upgraded cable from KZ?
i just bought it at aliexpress it hasnt gotten tk me
Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by luvlyoracle(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
iamoyindamola:
pictures and price
Just 6k.

1 Share

Re: Review Of Kz Earphones, Users Pls Check In by Ogbotobo77(m): 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
peterincredible:
i just bought it at aliexpress it hasnt gotten tk me
any idea how much d kz zsn pro + Bluetooth module costs?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon Cx For Sale / Close / Iphone X Or Redmi 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.