Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (55159 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
angry e go better
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by cmikel: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by crackhouse(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
AWKUZU sars is one of the worst sars unit in Nigeria. If they carry enter there sorry is your family name because u may not come out alive. I have heard complaints from affected families.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Nawa o
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by NwaOtuNaJos: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/photos-awkuzu-sars-under-lock-as-protesters-paralyse-awka/amp/
The place they kill people that have stayed for 2 weeks & no one has come for them. Any student of ANSU igbariam campus knows there execution time cos you will be hearing gunshot in the early hours of the morning. They never prosecute a criminal or give them access to a lawyer, bail is 300k & if you don't have it then forgerrit. They should pull down the slaughter house

16 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by chiedonedoor(m): 9:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Interesting.
Please Admin this guy is a scammer. Was scam by him.have not received my data since I paid.
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Better.

Nairaland owner no dey send people happy birthday message.

Nairaland Users today is my birthday, please wish me happy birthday and any one that want to show me love this my Aza 0077272587 Access /diamond bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by mbahdi(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Next
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by olarent: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Dear nairaland,not only sars alone public office holders salami should be slash by 80%

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by GeneralPula: 9:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Karemarealty288:
The most notorious SARS station in Nigeria.

Bro, no dispute but have you heard of Magbon, Abeokuta?

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by tot(f): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2020
MyVillagePeople, this is the place you mentioned yesterday?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by RIVERS1stson: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
Good job, when shall my Abia state people protest despite what they did to Abia indigenes in this pictures

Abia state is cursed, no wonder they are not protesting despite this horrible thing they did to them

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2020
I remember when youths were screaming #endsars and the NPF would disrupt the protest before it even started and people would run and hide to avoid being a victim of injustice arrest.

they have pushed us to the wall and like a goat, we are turning back and facing dem with the determination to conquer.

we move. ✌

18 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2020
this particular sars station is blood sucking den
once your friend or relative got arrested and you can't bail him within two weeks
my dear forget the person and move on because they have wasted him and harvest the organs

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Nwaotu10(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Anago55:
. Mr Nwafor, he is from Ebonyi state, an Ezza man

his house is just a stone throw from mine
Some people are asking for the address of his house.
Lolzz

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by RotrEmmanuel: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2020
appishani1:
this protesters are passing their boundaries. shebi they dissolved sars now.
keep shut little kid.

18 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2020
appishani1:
this protesters are passing their boundaries. shebi they dissolved sars now.
We witnessed Police Brutality and proof that the #EndSARS battle is far from over during Protests. It is not just about the Unit but the mechanism behind.

Torture,
Extortion,
Intimidation,
Rape,
Kidnapping
Etc

Are all still carried out by officers meant to protect citizens. Redeploying SARS officials is not the answer to the cries of the Nigerian youth.

As for Wike, he was always a dictating tyrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by fineboynl(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Military helicopter flying strategic places in South East right now
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Karemarealty288:
The most notorious SARS station in Nigeria.
Gbam
they kill people like mosquitoes

21 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by airminem(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Thats right!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Abia1stS0N:
Good job, when shall my Abia state people protest despite what they did to Abia indigenes in this pictures

End SARS Protest Hits Aba.

https://www.nairaland.com/6172156/end-sars-protest-hits-aba
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by NwaOtuNaJos: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Rugaria:
12 names? That's for the past week or months? The Awkuzu SARS I know can kill that number in a day! No exaggeration here! Personally, I think that the beastial acts of SARS officers across the country in recent times could be coming from former officers of the Awkuzu command, who worked there for years but were later transferred to different parts of the country following recent directives from the police authorities that personnels who have served a long time in the state should be sent to other states.. The impunity was unbelievable. Somebody arrested could die in 48 hours if the family didn't vomit huge cash quickly! Not making this one up, ask folks that lived at nnewi or Onitsha... And this lasted for years...
You are right, if the person they caught have stayed there for like 2weeks & nobody is asking after them, they kill asap, gather the bodies inside a pit & melt with acid. ANSU students can relate

16 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
When once the Military know that they are Nigerians and support the fight against their fellow citizens, the battle will get won.
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by perosky80(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Anago55:

I need gun now AK47 I want to kill SARS

10 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Yujin(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
Anago55:

Ok thanks. He'll surely be dealt with because of the extrajudicial murders he committed and not because of his state of origin. We're wiser.

23 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by iamjavadem(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
We cannot wait, let then receive it here and now.
GreyLaw:
The good thing is that nobody lives forever. If Nigeria cannot give the victims justice, surely the criminal SARS officers will meet their reward on the other side of eternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Mutemenot(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralPula:

Bro, no dispute but have you heard of Magbon, Abeokuta?

D place u mention could be a heaven . Awkuzu SARS is just a final destination . I lost one cousin to them and my other cousin was shot at close range in their office

23 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Rodwave: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2020
fineboynl:
Military helicopter flying strategic places in South East right now
. Where exactly? I'm in Awka right now, but have not seen any

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
jlinkd78:
Am interested in d former SARS Commander who is said to now be working for Obiano

James Nwafor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by ugolinze123(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2020
can we trend this hashtag on twitter #ARRESTJAMESNWAFOR

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.