Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (55143 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. / James Nwafor; The Now Retired SARS Killer Of Awkuzu SARS Anambra State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by EchezonaI(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2020
These ruthless thieves in Awkuzu!

Ndi mgbu!
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by cocolacec(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2020
HAccord:
The protesters should demand for CSP James Nwafor rtd. the former OIC of Awkuzu SARS under whose command many were extra-judicially butchered in Awkuzu and Neni SARS stations.

It is believed that guy also traded human parts of those he killed to rich ritualists.

People can also sue him to court in a class action.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by chrizzyace: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2020
appishani1:
this protesters are passing their boundaries. shebi they dissolved sars now.

Which stupid boundaries!!!! You are one of the problems of this country!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Sunnyja: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2020
appishani1:
Na Dem be dis!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Prosperchuks1344(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Rugaria:
12 names? That's for the past week or months? The Awkuzu SARS I know can kill that number in a day! No exaggeration here! Personally, I think that the beastial acts of SARS officers across the country in recent times could be coming from former officers of the Awkuzu command, who worked there for years but were later transferred to different parts of the country following recent directives from the police authorities that personnels who have served a long time in the state should be sent to other states.. The impunity was unbelievable. Somebody arrested could die in 48 hours if the family didn't vomit huge cash quickly! Not making this one up, ask folks that lived at nnewi or Onitsha... And this lasted for years...

100% true..
The late king of Awkuzu Igwe John Nnebolisa (JONEB) banned SARS from entering Awkuzu when he was still alive... Immediately they heard he was dead, the SARS guys trooped into the town and arrested so many youths, wether your innocent or not it's none of their concern... and they killed most of them coz their parents didn't come up with their bail money on time....

I also heard Awkuzu ppl wrote a petition against SARS to evict them out their land, but government did nothing....

14 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by HAccord: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
cocolacec:

People can also sue him to court in a class action.

He might escape to Cameroon, Anambra youths should march to Government house in Amawbia which is also close to State CID and Commissioner of Police office and demand that CSP James Nwafor be arrested and put in handcuffs immediately so he can face trial.

That butcher may be contemplating escaping to Cameroon as we speak.

Anambra youths should get his picture and write the words 'WANTED' on it, if the police won't do their jobs, let the citizens do it for them. That guy must not escape.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2020
appishani1:
#endsars is the first step, next is justice for their murdered victims and their families. Murderous cops need to be brought to book. There is no peace without justice.

Finally a holistic police reform is all we ask in this country. No more recruitment of rogues into the police force.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by chatinent: 10:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Akwuzu Sarz are robbers.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by WINDSOW(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Kubernetes:
SARS has been banned.
Yet the protest still goes on.
The protest have transformed into political agitation,.
I am very sure it will lead to the breaking law & order in the country as it will be hijacked by hoodlums. This is when the military will jump in.

Prophecy
It ll never come to past.
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Oracleforce: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2020
Who are those who said Igbo people will not join the protest as if they are not feeling the heat...
Buhari heat and fire are burning the entire citizens...irrespective of your tribe, gender, culture, etc...
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by naturefellow(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2020
appishani1:
don't be an unfortunate zombie

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Djoel: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor

#EndSARS: ‘Theatre of Pain: My story at Awkuzu SARS’
by AnaedoOnline October 14, 2020
Dr Nwankwo Justin
Dr Nwankwo Justin

I arrived at Awkuzu SARS on the 1st day of August 2013. With a weakened body…I have kept my mind alert refusing to faint or collapse in the van. Yet upon arrival, I could read the bold inscriptions on the wall of that Nazi camp which reads…” Well, come to hellfire” I quickly told myself that we are in for the worst. I have heard the tales of this bay and camp from Aschelon and Zeba. I always thought and believed that it was the land of mongrels and that it was reserved for them until j arrives! No…I was mistaken! Marshalled straight by the almighty O.C SARS to an open rickety hall…all other victims were separated, each to his or her fate.

Standing by one end was a police officer with two suspects who were chained together and the tempo of the interrogation was getting higher. Momentarily forgetting my ordeal…I kept a gaze on all corners of the hall abandoned with an ominous look of a 2nd world war torture camp. Ropes were streaming down from ceiling tops, bags of sand were elevated on perimeter wall fence of the hall and all types of rod and metal varying in shape, length and size were staring at you while you hear shouts of people from the back of the hall screaming the name of their late great grandmothers to come and intercede on their behalf. Buckets of water are standby in case one faints or opts to die before appending a signature to already written statements. I was still taking the mein of the entire facility when I was jolted back to reality by the sound of a rapid military rifle…tem tem tem!!!!!. You no wan talk…you wan follow am go, you wan travel!!! were the words resonating from the other end of the hall. I tried looking but slaps from my I.P.O…Investigating Police Officer reminded me that I was not in this camp for Excursion or Tourism. That guy don travel oooo …so make you tell me the truth otherwise I go travel you were the words from the officer.

Meanwhile, the O.C torture, the 2aice (2nd in command) and about 4 other police officers started asking me questions ranging from personal to family to academic background questions…when I got to the level that I was a PhD student, the questions ceased and the O.C shouted …Mr. Tell us what happened or in his Abakaliki ascent…gbajisie gu ukpa la abo (shoot your two legs). I started my story of what happened but that was not what they wanted to hear.

The questions were already made and I must be categorical in my answers…Your director kills people…No Sir! And the torture started properly… Ropes tied by my two hands…by the two legs, then both leg and hand bended and tied together with a rod passing through in between them and then elevated to a perimeter wall. In fact, if you have watched a goat prepared for a barbecue of suya night then you are close to the picture. At the turn of each question and non-compliance, a bag of sand is added at my back to add extra pain. Cries upon wails until you pass out. Ooh, you want to die…common Justin death is far removed! A cold bucket of water quickly spoils your trance and brings you back to reality.
From minutes to hours, the torture lasted but never stopped until finally, you start saying that you killed Babangida so that you can be brought down meanwhile Babangida is alive. From hanging on the beam, tying of rope in a strangulation mode around the neck, Inserting of pin and rope inside the penis to circularly shooting of bullets around increasing the tempo of the questions at each turn, one is immersed into a theatre of pain and your pre-written statements a product of individual pain threshold. In the midst of my torture, I opted to set forth at dawn…dragging myself to crossover the thresholds of deaths but they were Anthills in the Savannah.

The gods were wise! Around 8 pm that night, I was unconsciously taken into Cell 5. I came to know the real essence of that cell days later.

Cursed with five cells at that Bay…some are better than the others. Cell 5 is the worst because it is tagged “Condemned cell”. If you happen to be there, then you are not in Awkuzu SARS because that cell for them does not exist. High profile criminals caught with military rifles are kept there awaiting execution and because our case had all the above element…I smelled the cell for 6hrs and was transferred out in the morning of next day while the director remained there till the 5th of August. From cell 5 I moved to Cell1 and to cell 4 where I rotted away without taking bath or brush, defecting in nylon polythene and not seeing the light of day except on occasional visit.

A total black cell filled with the stench of rugged criminals caught with locally made rifles. In my days at Guantanamo Bay…I rekindled my pastoral skills and led the two twin cell of 3 &4 in morning, afternoon and night devotions. Sleeping was with one eye open because gunshots fill the air at all times and people are summarily judged through the barrel of a gun. Answering your name at odd hours is risky and mention of your name reminds of the ambulance job we do each day for fallen comrades.

A room of not more than 2 Square sizes packed up by 29 to 31 suspect…heat kills, hunger kills, mental switch on and off kills and police bullets does the rest. Who will be the next to the fire? At the camp, talks of going to court are freedom itself and remanding one in prison custody was answering of prayer s from God. Every day we waited for our turn…singing to the Almighty… Abraham Blessing is mine! He delivered Paul and Silas!!!!!To the government of my country…if the activities of Awkuzu SARS is legitimatized and now acceptable, then let’s close down the prisons and save the expenditure on warders and prison welfare for better ventures. ’

– An unedited narrative by Dr Justin Nwankwo, then a PhD student/Researcher at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He was arrested and detained for 81 days and tortured at SARS Awkuzu

Source: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/10/14/endsars-theatre-of-pain-my-story-at-awkuzu-sars/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by sizweba101: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
appishani1:

You are the problem of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Risingblue008(m): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Karemarealty288:
The most notorious SARS station in Nigeria.

Second to hell
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Djoel: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor #2

THE ARMAGEDDON CALLED THE AWKUZU SARS UNDER CSP JAMES NWAFOR.

AN EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT. By Bonaventure Mokwe-Dikeh

========================================.
This is going to be unusually lengthy for my piece but, it is necessary to enable a comprehensive understanding of the modus operandi of Awkuzu Sars under Csp James Nwafor. I will try as much as possible to narrow it down to the essential points.

My coming in contact with the outfit started on August 1st 2013, when my Upper class hotel was demolished. On the very date, I drove into my hotel from my residence at around 7.30 in the morning. Minutes after that, a truck load of Police men arrived and surrendered my hotel. It did not take long before the crowd started gathering outside of the hotel as I looked through my office window.

It took sometime before some of the police officers walked into my office with Dr Justin Nwankwo. My other hotel staff has already been beaten to a pulp down stairs. I introduced myself and they said that they wanted to search the whole of the hotel premises and I said no problem.

We started from the last floor of the hotel, room after room and most of the rooms were occupied by guests that are mostly traders from Cameron. We finally got to the first floor but before then, one of the officers had demanded that we show them room 102.

When we got to room 102, the door was locked and I turned and asked Dr Nwankwo Justin whether a guest paid for the room the day before and he said yes. I asked about the manifest of the hotel lodging and he said that he had submitted the police copy to SCIB at the Central Police station Onitsha which every hotel is obligated to do before 7A.M. every day. I instructed him to bring our own copy which he hurriedly did and we showed it to the police. The guest gave his name as John Obi.

The officers insisted on breaking the door and I pleaded with them to wait for the guest for some time. the customers of Upper class hotel are predominantly traders from Cameron and Niger republic and that they carry a lot of cash with them. That has been the case since 1974 the hotel was built because of its nearness to main market Onitsha.

Before I could finish, they broke the door and entered the room. We saw black polyethylene bags ( waterproof) all over the room with an open suitcase. The officers then opened the wardrobe and brought out a bag. Inside the bag was two human skulls with sand all over them and two rusted and unservicable AK47 guns.

I was promptly leg chained on both legs and Dr Justin Nwankwo was handcuffed. I was taken to the outside corridor of the hotel and made to kneel down while holding the exhibits and they took pictures. At that point, from the faces I saw amongst the crowd with axes and matchet , I then knew where the whole incident came from, hazzard of land business along with motor park duel.

By the time I was led downstairs, practically most of the police officers has all headed back to the station with the exception of the ones that accompanied me. The crowd were surging to clearly mob me. Luckily for me, I came to the office with my Q56 infinity SUV and the leg chain gave me some space to drive.

As I entered my SUV and started the Engine and pushed down the vehicle auxiliary, I turned around to the police officers and told them that I already know what happened and that if the crowd rushes at me, I will fill up the MORTUARY at the general hospital Onitsha including myself. As I surged on, one of the police officers opened the vehicle door and started firing rapidly in the air. That pretty well saved me and some of those people.

From the Area command Onitsha, we headed to Awkuzu Sars with Csp James Nwafor and his team. Dr Justin Nwankwo and the staff were packed in one vehicle while I myself, Csp James Nwafor and three other Sars officers were in another vehicle .

When we got to the present ROAD SAFETY office along the Enugu/Onitsha, before you get to Awkuzu Sars, James Nwafor turned around and said to me:

1. You will never see that hotel again.

2. He will kill me whether I am innocent or
or not and that, if I am innocent,
may my blood be on him and his
children.

When we then entered Awkuzu proper, Dr Justin Nwankwo was kept in their torture hall while I was taken behind the torture hall where James Nwafor mostly does his killing. Behind the very torture hall , I was chained to a local weight lifting device . After some period James Nwafor came back with some officers along with one other officer I latter discovered to be his deputy by name Csp Sunday Okpe.

Sunday Okpe inspected the exhibits for some time and asked me the following questions:

1. Where the exhibits recovered in my office and I said no, it was recovered in a guest room.

2. Do we have hotel manifest and I answered yes that we submitted the police copy early in the morning but that my manager has a duplicate copy.

He inspected the exhibits yet again and said that the skulls looks old and that the guns has not been in use for a long time, why all in one bag he asked while the rest looks on. As a turned to leave, he muttered; this looks like mago mago.

His observation did not stop James Nwafor. Not long after that, one of the officers came back with an already written statement and I was asked to sign. I refused saying that I am quite capable of writing my own statement.

My torture commenced immediately. I was overpowered and my shirt was removed from me. They then wrapped my neck with the shirt and then followed it will a green rope and they started pulling from both ends. Gentlemen I was gone. They then appended my thumprint on the prepared statement that substantiated the allegations against me. Meanwhile Dr Justin Nwankwo was seeing hell in the torture hall.

When I eventually regained consciousness, I found myself in their death chamber called cell 5. It is the cell that is reserved for those James Nwafor will kill. Congested and extremely dirty. Food is not allowed in the very Cell unless periodic loafs of bread which is shared in slices. One bucket of water every day for drinking.

The shock of my life happened on the second or the third day of being in the very cell 5. There is this small boy of between the age of 19 and 22, a second year Engineering student of FUTO. He calls me uncle. He told me that he is an only son of the mother and that his supremely rich uncle, based in lagos wanted to annex his own father's portion of family land and that his father is late. His resistance against the uncle landed him at Sars as a kidnapper and armed robber.

Then, it was either in the second or third night of my staying in the condemned cell, the door of the cell opened late one night. What I saw was a touch light. Names were being called one after the other, 17 names in all including the small boy and they were ordered out and the door closed back.

It did not take more than 15 minutes, gunshots filled the air, nne moh nne moh is all I could hear. The 17 young men were slaughtered cold blood.

I lost it that night. My system just shut down.

It was either the 4th or 5th day that the door opened one morning and it was the same Sunday Okpe that called my name and told me to come out. No energy was left in me because I have not eaten real food except periodic slices of bread. He bought me something to eat along with a malt drink.

I was subsequently transferred to cell 1. After some days, I was called into James Nwafor's office to see my wife and my lawyer professor Umenweke Nnama Meshach. I tried to get Dr. Justin Nwankwo to join me but they refused.

As time went on, I discovered that the case has hanged because there was no complainant. Even James Nwafor voiced out some frustration when he said, the hotel demolition was too fast. This is the same person that told me that I will never see the hotel again.

He became unusually friendly towards me but I knew it was a damage control .The latitude then allowed me to study what truly obtains at the AWKUZU Sars. I witnessed some of the tortures and I became aware of some their cases along with what really happens in the place.

1. I witnessed an incident when a young trading apprentice was arrested by Sars on behalf of the master over a missing 250,000 or thereabout . He broke his spinal cord and died when he was subjected to what they call HANGING TORTURE. He was written off as an armed robber.

2. I witnessed an incident during what they call verification excise or something like that. All the inmates will be brought out in the open yard and all will be seated on the ground. When your name is called, you will stand up and answer some questions. There is this boy that was called up and James Nwafor asked him; Are you from Ogidi ? before the boy could finish saying no, James shot him with a silver coloured pistol which is always with him. The boy bled to death right there.

3. I also witnessed the practice of shifting inmates in the middle of the night to Nneni for the purposes of dodging official inspection of the place. Nneni Sars annex is another abattoir. Starvation of inmates and outright shooting is the rule their. If the government undertakes the excavation of the perimeter of the Nneni anex, The Ezu river will be a joke compared to what will be discovered.

I saw other killings at the very place. Every morning, the inmates of CELL 1 will be called to carry a dead body or two behind the torture hall. Any individual that has been detained by Sars for an extended period of time will tell you exactly that.

Let me clarify an issue here. Csp James Nwafor does not release proven kidnappers or armed robbers, he kills them but, with a negotiated huge amount of money, James will at most, charge the person to court. Outright release of the person is off as far as I know.

What I also know is that, he can be bought to do a particular job, death inclusive, if the price is right.

Let me stop here but there are more details. If the government of the day is desirous of appeasing the victims of Sars, the government should offer immunity to some officers that served under James Nwafor and they will lead investigators to the exact location of corpse dump in the vicinity of Nneni. Some of the Sars victims can at least recover the body of their loved ones for burial.

THE NAME REMAINS BONAVENTURE CHOKWEBUNDU MOKWE AND ALSO CALLED THE CHIEF PRIEST.
#Copied

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Kinggtblakhocc: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2020
just keep shut. Like sars havnt done you badt
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Djoel: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor #3

New Report Indicts SARS for 35 Corpses Found in Ezu River in 2013
adminJuly 20, 2017 3:40 Am
David-Chyddy Eleke in Awka

International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law (Intersociety) has accused the Special Anti-Robbery Squad(SARS) of the Anambra State Police Command for being responsible of the 35 corpses discovered in Ezu River, Amansea in Awka North local Government Area of the state on 19 January 2017.

The group in a reports titled: The Untold Story Of Ezu River Police SARS Killings, Inside Anambra's Theatre of Butchery Where SARS Send the good and the bad to early graves outside the Law’, the group said there was need to highlight the activities of the outfit, following their continued killing of Nigerian youths in the name of fighting crime.

The report which was signed by the Chairman of Board of Trustees (BoT) of the group, Emeka Umeagbalasi, and addressed to several authorities, including acting President Yemi Osinbajo and Amnesty International among others, condemned the use of force, torture and other unapproved ways to extract information from suspects.

Death bodies numbering about 35 had on January 19, 2013, been discovered floating on Ezu river, a river serving as boundary between Anambra and Enugu States.

The discovery which had attracted the attention of the federal government and international bodies led to the institution of a panel of enquiry, which its result was never made open.

In the latest report, the group said it decided to revisit the matter following “increasing, shocking, saddening and alarming rate of torture and killings of some, if not many of the arrested and detained citizens by the Anambra State Police SARS operatives in the course of their so-called combating of violent crimes of armed robbery and kidnapping in the state.

It said instead of drastic reduction in the number of deaths and torture, the state Police SARS operatives have become deadlier and more menacing, consolidating “their atrocious practices of custodial torture and killing through their theatre of butchery.

The level of torture and killing going on at the state Police SARS headquarters at Awkuzu and its annexes or unit locations in the state has risen to a peak.

The only human rights organisation that did a comprehensive open-source or non-forensic science investigation into the Ezu River saga is Intersociety. We indict the Anambra State Police SARS operatives of sole responsibility for the torture, killing and dumping of the slain corpses inside Ezu River.

Our first reason for issuing this special report is to draw the attention of the world particularly the United Nations and its Human Rights Council; Amnesty International Human Rights Watch, World Organisation Against Torture, and other rights groups and research bodies and institutions as well as the generality of Nigerians on the raging and untamed unlicenced butcheries and cruel and degrading treatments perpetrated by the state Police SARS operatives against detained citizens in their custodies.â€

Attempts to get reaction from the state Police Commissioner, Umar Baba Garba, did not yield any result as he stated that he was new in the state and would not possibly know what had happened then. He however promised to refer the reporter to offices in charge for subsequent publication.

Sunday Okobi Newsdesk Thisday Newspaper 08060568417 @Sonysurf Fb Sonysurf Okobi sunday.okobi@thisdaylive.com collinssundayokobi@gmail.com www.thisdaylive.com

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/07/20/new-report-indicts-sars-for-35-corpses-found-in-ezu-river-in-2013/amp/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by icedbreez(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Awkuzu sars should be closed down...that's all I will say.

I heard about the place, went there on an EU/BC rule of law advocacy visit and heard some more about the place...

Never seen more criminal looking cops in my life.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by TonyBK: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
no need..if the court cant bring the former commander to attest to his allege crimes....make una enter bush for ram....he may have charms or odeshi....neutralize it wit a bigger one n kill if he is quilty.
an eye for an eye!
Is the judicial process not already compromised? Who no get money for bail go dey awaiting trial for jail for decades.
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by abimic(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Those awkuzu SARS are something else, the commander can't be compensated with appointment by obiano, he needs answer to his crimes against humanity. He is the accuser, judge and executioner same time. O wrong nau...

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by SenecaTheYonger: 10:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Why is the most wicked people found in the East? Some of the things I read about Akwuzu sars felt like I was watching a horror movie. I still feel sad just hearing the name even though they’re not related to me.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by michjunior: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2020
madnesscom:
Ebonyi People are naturally wicked. It's in them.

Dont allow me to insult u....bt u are a fool
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Djoel: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor #4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJdxGVTTVVU

Care to know what these xondemes young me were singing?

In case you don't understand Igbo the song they are singing says.

"My Omega (God) whom I love, Come and deliver me from SARS. Iam begging that you help me to escape this place"

Now see the captors armed and recording them sing this song which may be their last. No one can prove any of them is still alive today.
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by a4cube: 10:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Anago55:
. Mr Nwafor, he is from Ebonyi state, an Ezza man

his house is just a stone throw from mine
His house in Ebonyi need to be besieged. Even where he lives in Akwa too. If you guys get his phone number publish let's disturb his useless life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Chinedu1994(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Arrest him!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Karemarealty288:
The most notorious SARS station in Nigeria.

brothers the tales of what happened at the said sars station . is stuff of nightmare

imagine regular decongestion of cells by killings

that is 2 percent of the story

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Rodwave: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2020
fineboynl:
be enugu. I guess they are spying on any gathering.

Ok
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Abudu2000(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
this particular sars station is blood sucking den
once your friend or relative got arrested and you can't bail him within two weeks
my dear forget the person and move on because they have wasted him and harvest the organs
this exact thin u said i know a man in my very own street who said the same thing. He was arrested for fighting he said 3 ppl was removed from his cell and the other mates told him yo forget those ones taken away that they are gone already, not after some minutes gun shots were heard and the last breath of a human followed that was it. Sars went from robbery to dealing on human parts!!!! #endsars.

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by ahmEenu(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
ugolinze123:
can we trend this hashtag on twitter #ARRESTJAMESNWAFOR
yes we can. and tag influencer so they can help spread the hashtag

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Amhappy(f): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
The most notorious SARS in Nigeria. Action should be taken against them
Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Abudu2000(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Kubernetes:
SARS has been banned.
I am very sure it will lead to the breaking law & order in the country as it will be hijacked by hoodlums. This is when the military will jump in.

Prophecy
you are a very big fool and a useless nonentity. Did you even read through the thread at all and discover what has been done and perpetrated by these nuisance called sars, your family shall experience sars brutality. Amen

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Kubernetes:
SARS has been banned.

Prophecy
Shut your trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car / Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.