Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) (43438 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Sunday Asefon: NANS President Is On His Own, June 12 Protest Holds - Students / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by saphiere(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pro-SARS/SWAT protest held in Kano state on Wednesday October 14.

Some residents of the state marched to the state government House to deliver a letter of support for SARS and the newly formed Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team.

The police on Monday announced the creation of SWAT which will replace the disbanded SARS unit.

The state governor, Umar Ganduje, received the letter and promised to deliver it to President Buhari.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/pro-sarsswat-protest-holds-in-kano-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by saphiere(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by inoki247: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Enjoy your SARS alone... We no want for South... We go dey manage our Vigilante like dat doz one no kuku dey harass anybody

353 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is welcome development.

The FG should grant the North their request and also the South.

This is simple, as a parent " FG" you have two children "North " and " South " one wants " Noodles" and the other one want " Rice ".

The FG can afford the both request. Move all FSARS operatives to the North and create a new tactical officers for the South.

405 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Iconstar: 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmm
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by flokii: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Let them send all the SARS operatives to North then including the southerners among them who kill and harass their fellow Southerners cos frankly speaking it's mostly Southern policemen that commit the most atttocities.

One week in jungle like Sambisa will reset their brain, that's if they make it out alive.

229 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
As if SARS was in operative their before.Tax they no pay .fickle particulars ,driver licence they no pay for if .Dandu_Alaha is their regular pass language along their roads.I hereby requested for the deployment of all defunct corrupted SARS officers to KANU.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Elvictor: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
thrash!
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Ever8090: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
With the present situation in the country, the president will not entertain the letter because he himself will be compel to run out of that office. better use the letter to wrap not dollars coming your way..

The north is the problem we have in this country...the people are just too annoying.
They hate anything that is useful but not from their religious and religious oppressors from the north

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
This country should be restructured as a matter of fact...

We can not continue to live with this Islamic north by force, it is an insult to our intellectual capacity

188 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by slivertongue: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
medicine after death. SARS is dead and u folks can't resurrect it

1 Like

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by kenzysmith: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
yesterday me and my guy enter keke police stop us for road if u know wetin dey my phone the white men pictures wey full inside and USA numbers as they stop our keke na once dem say make I bring out my phone my heart just dey beat fast na once I shout end police brutality na so people wey dey drive pass begin allow end police brutality people begin tell dem make dem free me guys begin come close to the police men na once me and my guy japa if not .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by HeadShot: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
It was a tale of two countries in one...

Lord luggard is a bastard

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Rugaria: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
There is a good chance that if you start a protest against the devil down south, our nothern brothers will immediately start an opposite protest in support of the devil in such torrid spots like Kano and Kaduna... It's not necessarily about the substance of the protest per see... It's all about taking the opposite view simply because for whatever reason, folks get some adrenaline kicks watching those from other regions squeam in pains! Sadism?

85 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Instead of this reform sars bla bla from north why not say #giveusallthesars after all na everything una take don cheat us for this country

11 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by ahiboilandgas: 12:01am On Oct 15, 2020
saphiere:
Pro-SARS/SWAT protest held in Kano state on Wednesday October 14.

Some residents of the state marched to the state government House to deliver a letter of support for SARS and the newly formed Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team.

The police on Monday announced the creation of SWAT which will replace the disbanded SARS unit.

The state governor, Umar Ganduje, received the letter and promised to deliver it to President Buhari.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/pro-sarsswat-protest-holds-in-kano-photos.html

lalasticlala
northern clowns and slaves...

11 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by aumeehn: 12:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Kai! Northernrs and Illiteracy! They have turned the #endsars protest to politics. But i can bet my last card these guys are Gandollar paid protesters!! They will never succeed in dividing the Youths!! Lets see if they will protest for 2 days straight. They will not protest about the high cost of living, poverty and illiteracy ravaging the North, but rather protesting against Endsars! Typical case of misplaced priorities. This kind of nonsense will never happen in states like Taraba Adamawa and other North Central states because they are Educated.
The divide and Rule tactics the politicians want to use is dead on arrival! #ENDSARS #ENDSWART!!

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by tobechi74: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Good
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2020
illiteracy, backwardness runs in most of their youth vein. they need Allah to reformed their mental system first

fake Muslims in core north, even prophet Mohammed (SAW) will be ashamed of these bunch of nonentity if he was to be alive

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Yobabad: 1:54am On Oct 15, 2020
There are many countries in Nigeria, you can imagine from Abuja to Kano, to sokoto, to kastina there is no single military check points or even police check points but check the other parts of the country and see that the reverse is the case

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by fineboynl(m): 4:08am On Oct 15, 2020
with a counter protest they are indirectly telling the country to restructure or divide.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Must Northerners and Southerners always be like Words and Opposites that we learnt in primary schools? angry

15 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by NaMe4: 4:30am On Oct 15, 2020
One thing guys need to understand regarding police brutality is that it's almost non-existent in the North.
Personally, I only witnessed it when I came to the South.
We can only advise guys up North to be careful what they wish for. But one thing I am certain of is the northern youth will not tolerate SARS excesses for up to one month, unlike how it lingered in the South. They'd start lynching them.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Kingspin(m): 4:49am On Oct 15, 2020
You will quickly understand why they love bloody Buhari and Boko Haram.

14 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by kambili999(f): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Mtchewwww
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by sammysmiles(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
See population

2 Likes

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
FG don enter am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
E b like say na dis parol go break Nigeria.... We have different orientation, when they sentenced a man to death for singing i engaged with so many of them on Twitter, and I discovered that we have very different views on things... One was even comparing rape to blasphemy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by MarveworldNG: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Imagine
Re: Pro-SARS/SWAT Protest Holds In Kano (photos) by Mathantics: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
They never protested when their leader freed and give cows, houses to bandits

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro's Son, Babajide Marries Girlfriend Secretly (Photos) / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.