Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

Cardi B Accidentally Shares Nude Photos During 28th Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Accidentally Shares Nude Photos During 28th Birthday Party (884 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Cardi B Accidentally Leaks Nude Photo / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Accidentally Shares Nude Photos During 28th Birthday Party by jgurus: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2020

American rapper, Cardi B accidentally shared a nude photo of herself after her wild 28th birthday party.

Cardi took to her Instagram story to share a photo of herself without a shirt on. However, she took it down almost immediately after realizing her mistake but it was too late as it had already gone viral on social media. She later took to her Twitter page where she explained to her fans about the mistake via voice note.

You know what? I’m not even gonna beat myself up about it. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I’m gonna eat my breakfast and then I’m gonna go to a party. Because I’m not even gonna think about it.I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I’m not. I won’t. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, Bleep it. It’s not even the first time. I mean, I used to fuckin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.

see photo here

Source:https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/10/14/cardi-b-accidentally-shares-nude-photos-during-28th-birthday-party/

(1) (Reply)

“The Show Ended For Me The Day Prince Was Evicted” – Dorathy Reveals / Grammys 2021: Complete List Of Winners , Wizkid And Billie Eilish Win Big / Exposed Chat Between Tonto Dikeh And Heralleged “sugar Daddy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.