Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com (95301 Views)

For Those Who taking testmi exams on 21st November 2020 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Testmi Oil And Gas Past Questions And Answers 2021 | Download Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Jacknn: 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tetegh:

I logged in through the link in the mail invite. There is actually a place to change your default password and I did so..

I tried changing mine it dint go,saying check ur password incorrect bla bla bla.. Pls did u use ur default password sent to u via mail as ur old password bfore proceeding to creating new password and crosscheck, or u used ur old u used to register on the NOIGS site then, pls just help explain in details how u went abt the changing of password stuff biko??
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Tetegh(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Jacknn:

I tried changing mine it dint go,saying check ur password incorrect bla bla bla.. Pls did u use ur default password sent to u via mail as ur old password bfore proceeding to creating new password and crosscheck, or u used ur old u used to register on the NOIGS site then, pls just help explain in details how u went abt the changing of password stuff biko??

Use the default password as the "old password", then create a new password.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by AutosBay(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please I need expo I left school long ago I can't solve some questions.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by AutosBay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Can I use phone to write the test? My laptop is faulty.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by AutosBay(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
The test will be objective, that has been established according to their page, just that I don't know their area of concentration.
What we can just do to help ourselves, maybe a smart guru can take the test, then post some questions asked here.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Jacknn: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tetegh:

Use the default password as the "old password", then create a new password.

God bless u richly!!! Thanks..
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by afas7(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Add me up 07032645274
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by ninjalove(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please is there a venue for the CBT center? sad sad shocked
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Dotunwa(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hi everyone,
I got the invite too, did some research and got to know that oil and gas job assessment test questions can come from various fields of study like quantitative reasoning, physics, engineering, further maths, geology, economics, history, chemistry, current affairs, general knowledge etc.
If there is anyone here who has previous questions, kindly share. Also if the Watsapp group will be well coordinated and useful add me up: 08035099868

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Ina2k(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
these people asking for venue and CBT center, didnt u people go through ur mail and read what is there?

3 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Nnadisquare: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pls can someone tell us the exam nature and when materials to use for exam preparation.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by emmyzy19(m): 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
stanquest282:
Re: Application for Oil and Gas Job

Following the successful submission of your Application for Oil and Gas Jobs, you have been selected to participate in the Examination stage of the Recruitment Exercise. Based on your selection, you are to take the virtual examination which will take place on Saturday, 24th October 2020 at 10a.m

Please go to[b] www.testmi.ng[/b] on that day to start the virtual exam.

Please find below your login details (username and password).

Username : **********@yahoo.com

Default Password : ***45FD**

Registration Number : NG-4030-45 - 54356 - B211863523
I also got the mail can we please create a WhatsApp for more information
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by ninjalove(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ina2k:
these people asking for venue and CBT center, didnt u people go through ur mail and read what is there?

please help explain
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by GrandMaster01(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
If there's a WhatsApp group, kindly add me up on. 08137739544.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Ina2k(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
ninjalove:
please help explain

it is going to be an online quiz. U will hv to login and write from home or wherever you are. ONLINE
read the mail sent to you again.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Oluwakemi94: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
I got the mail too. Please add me to the WhatsApp group 08036808152
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Emmajo: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
I also got the invite, if there is a watsapp group, please add me up 07036298307
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by naction: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
I also got the invite.....please add me to the WhatsApp group 08066058045
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by AutosBay(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Add me on the WhatsApp too 08029815618
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Felixjude(m): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Which company or firm is this by the way? Anyone?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by dawaskee(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group too. I am invited for an experienced Engineer role.

Thank you.�
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Solodex550(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
I got the same mail... Which of the oil coy
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by tolulopevimy: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
I got the same mail. Please add 08036810084 to the WhatsApp group.. Thanks
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by nnadozieopara(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
This platform is good to share info na.
I really don't see a need for a WhatsApp group.

Let's just drop meaningful comments here.

Now, we are asking for the nature of questions. If there had been a similar thread on this before, it would have been easier.
Let us make it easier for ourselves and others please.

There was a reason we all came here in the first place. We know that we would find useful info here.

Just my thoughts though. I could be wrong

9 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by nduprincekc(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Add me 08120026492
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Jacknn: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
nnadozieopara:
This platform is good to share info na.
I really don't see a need for a WhatsApp group.

Let's just drop meaningful comments here.

Now, we are asking for the nature of questions. If there had been a similar thread on this before, it would have been easier.
Let us make it easier for ourselves and others please.

There was a reason we all came here in the first place. We know that we would find useful info here.

Just my thoughts though. I could be wrong

Please I'm still finding it difficult to change my password, I've tried all means its still saying "unable to change password please make sure that u use your old password" please check dat Ur password is correct.. What can I do peeps..and also during my application I chose social science instead of science(I'm a science guy), yet they sent me invite mail.how can I change it back to science or should I play along Please any good answers to my questions??
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Iftisam: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
My whatsapp number 07030204101
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Tetegh(m): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2020
Jacknn:

Please I'm still finding it difficult to change my password, I've tried all means its still saying "unable to change password please make sure that u use your old password" please check dat Ur password is correct.. What can I do peeps..and also during my application I chose social science instead of science(I'm a science guy), yet they sent me invite mail.how can I change it back to science or should I play along Please any good answers to my questions??

Use the default password as the "old password"
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by madri4u: 12:51am On Oct 16, 2020
Pls u guys should jst listen to simple instruction. According to the email, they said the password should be changed on the test date. Changing of password can only be activated on the said test date. I was invited too. Na God i dey hope for nw as i wil do my best
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Efosa84: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Pls add me too.........07030639979
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Efosa84: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.