Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com (95296 Views)

For Those Who taking testmi exams on 21st November 2020 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Testmi Oil And Gas Past Questions And Answers 2021 | Download Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by agaz08(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mizjemie25:
Anybody noticed it consumes a lot of data?? Spent 6gb for nothing
no, it didnt consume mine. spent less than 100mb
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by adebowalew(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by adebowalew(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Oluwapresley(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
judekyle:

I had some ish logging in initially, but after that I did and was able to start up , I think it lasted for about an hour, wasn't keeping track of time... I finished the 5 different sections was going through and correcting some stuff on the English verbal section before I was timed out, and got a congratulatory message saying I would be contacted if shortlisted... So it's no juju

I also got that congratulatory message on screen but no mail since and on the result tab, there is nothing thereeeee. Did you get a mail?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by subcbouy: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Adamsfunakaye:
I beginning to think it's a big time scam.....come to think of it.....What is Oil and Gas Job?
I doubt if any Oil and Gas Company or Parastatal will be so secretive on not stating it's name.
If it was NCDMB that alot of people where insinuating, I called a friend who works there and he assured me of no recruitment at the moment.
una Don start
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by judekyle: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eraddray:
did you do it on mobile or on system
I used my phone browser
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Oluwapresley(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
abeeb1234:
I completed the test, but can't submit, the response was FAILED TO Submit, try again.

After multiple trials, I can't access the site again.

I experienced the same damn thing I think. Although I saw one congratulatory message down but it kept saying failed to submit.

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by judekyle: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oluwapresley:

I also got that congratulatory message on screen but no mail since and on the result tab, there is nothing thereeeee. Did you get a mail?
Nah not yet
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by adebowalew(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]https:///LhO9B9YO38PBBmXIyiyLaG

Type :
'https:///' then add this link to it
https:///LhO9B9YO38PBBmXIyiyLaG
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by maputohq: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Still haven't done mine. 403 error
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
subcbouy:
una Don start

Leave them oo, na this lots go dey try the site underG, them go con dey discourage others on top Nairaland...
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by agaz08(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eraddray:
were you able to submit and by the way,which browser did you use to access it, cuz hv been on chrome since and firefox too didnt work
I finished the exam 6 minutes before time, i was clicking the submit button, but its popping up "failed to submit" message. i clicked the submit button severally, but it was the same fail message till my time runs out. After that, it pops out several message at the right bottom corner of the screen. The messages clears off and brought the congratulatory message.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Abestgal1: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
I can't access their website!!!
It is showing Error 403
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by FAITHANGEL93: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
I think we need to call this people out on Twitter to rectify the issues. The are not even picking calls or responding to mails and messages

This is really serious

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by abeeb1234: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oluwapresley:

I experienced the same damn thing I think. Although I saw one congratulatory message down but it kept saying failed to submit.

I just hope they are working on it.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by opehasos: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
adebowalew:
[color=#000099][/color]https:///LhO9B9YO38PBBmXIyiyLaG

Type :
'https:///' then add this link to it
https:///LhO9B9YO38PBBmXIyiyLaG

Sill unable to access the website
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by IfedayoBosede: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Admin please add me to the WhatsApp group. 08067540314
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by IfedayoBosede: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
I can't still take the test. It's displaying error 403
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Andex009(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
https:// chat. whatsapp. com /LhO9B9YO38PBBmXIyiyLaG

remove the spaces u see
nairaland blocked posting the full link together

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by sindali(f): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Arysexy:

What kind of comprehension is d verbal? Option of true, false, cannot say?

Any current affairs?

Was the maths simple
It was true and false. No current affairs. So many logic questions

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by pride4legacy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Breaking
An official just told us we can go for recess that exam will restart by 2;30
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by opehasos: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
IfedayoBosede:
I can't still take the test. It's displaying error 403

Same as well
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Eraddray(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
pride4legacy:
Breaking
An official just told us we can go for recess that exam will restart by 2;30
angry angry sho mean eeh
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Christiana2018: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
How true is that?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by khristoplast(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
I couldn't even start the test.. it was showing server error. i believe they will rearrange another date for the test.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Optimistic0816: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Please I started logging in since 10:00 but all till no avail.what is our hope in writing this exam
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Optimistic0816: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Add me on Whatsapp if there is any WhatsApp group 08163198239
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by sindali(f): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
opehasos:
@sindali:. Did you received another mail before you start the test again?
No
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by petokey: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Latest update on testmi exam.

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by subcbouy: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oluwapresley:

I experienced the same damn thing I think. Although I saw one congratulatory message down it kept saying failed to submit.
How many are the questions?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by GIdiata(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
petokey:
Latest update on testmi exam.
what about us that have already taken
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by petokey: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
GIdiata:

what about us that have already taken

When the site returns you will know if you are to just resubmit or retake the test.

Me I will like to retake sha.gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.