Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com (95285 Views)

For Those Who taking testmi exams on 21st November 2020 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Testmi Oil And Gas Past Questions And Answers 2021 | Download Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Attah11: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mine was stress free, I didn't see any question of what am I, but was told it will take a picture of me... Finally no picture was taken before time out. Score 28% there must be some issues with their system
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by viva15(f): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
I did mine and scored 45%
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by fishroll5556: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
I have sent a mail to your email.

GiantStrides11:
Screenshots from the test is fully ready

Send your whatsapp number to giantstrides11@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by OlumineP: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Is there any charts calculation? And is the test the same for all candidates?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by viva15(f): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
There is a section with tables to calculate
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by mosespowei: 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
please can someone help out with likely questions. ���
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by mosespowei: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
viva15:
There is a section with tables to calculate
tables like pie chart or bar chart. please are you EH OR GT
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by fammava: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
please what's the total number of questions, for the 45mins
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by viva15(f): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
60 questions in total
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by obinna11(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Please are the questions the same for GH?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by StevenZX: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
fishroll5556:
I have sent a mail to your email.

pls, did u receive d screenshots?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by mosespowei: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
StevenZX:

please can u help a brother... Wat exam are the questions all about numerical, verbal, grammer etc... please tell us.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by fishroll5556: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
NO.. those guys are requesting for money. which i dont have.. i have done it like that jare atleast i scored 40%

StevenZX:

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by fishroll5556: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone know the reason why TESTMI mention these statment :

( Please note that this does not suggest in anyway that you meet the cut-off mark or not, nor shortlisted to the next stage. )

Because Ogas at the top can send his or her candidate to occupy any of the positions.

I dont know why a candidate's exam result will not be subject to his or her success for the job. So whats the main point of doing the test then if it is not the reason for shortlisting candidate.

NIGERIA: No matter standard or STRICT policy process they want to establish. There must be a holloway or narrow way for CORRUPTION. There will always be room to bend rules,

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Josephyeseni(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
mosespowei:

please can u help a brother... Wat exam are the questions all about numerical, verbal, grammer etc... please tell us.
screenshot available. Solve at ur convenience. Call 08139021926
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by tomrayjoe: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
All the questions are entirely pretty different for most persons... Then the options are intertwined. But they did better with their process this time around.
For those requesting for expo, don't be disappointed when you bank on it and it fails you.

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Gmajor(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
fishroll5556:
Does anyone know the reason why TESTMI mention these statment :

( Please note that this does not suggest in anyway that you meet the cut-off mark or not, nor shortlisted to the next stage. )

Because Ogas at the top can send his or her candidate to occupy any of the positions.

I dont know why a candidate's exam result will not be subject to his or her success for the job. So whats the main point of doing the test then if it is not the reason for shortlisting candidate.

NIGERIA: No matter standard or STRICT policy process they want to establish. There must be a holloway or narrow way for CORRUPTION. There will always be room to bend rules,

Cut off mark has not been set, so it will be unwise I'd them to guarantee you a spot for the interview
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Entropymistry: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
I found it impossible to change options when I was answering the questions. When I tried to unclick, or choose another option, all I ended up with was clicking two options, both of which could not be unclicked
After the test submitted itself, the result came out as zero. I was stunned, because i know that I answered many questions correctly

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Mhizztemidire(f): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Entropymistry:
I found it impossible to change options when I was answering the questions. When I tried to unclick, or choose another option, all I ended up with was clicking two options, both of which could not be unclicked
After the test submitted itself, the result came out as zero. I was stunned, because i know that I answered many questions correctly

Same here. I don't know what is going on o

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by DelZamuelo: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Entropymistry:

I messaged them on Twitter...had the same issue...saw 0%. I also sent them a mail, you can do that too

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by BenklinsJones(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
The exam is not difficult but speed and accuracy is needed..... scored 50% though
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by BenklinsJones(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
The test requires speed and accuracy ..scored 50% though

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by mosespowei: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
BenklinsJones:
The exam is not difficult but speed and accuracy is needed..... scored 50% though
are u EH OR GT
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by BenklinsJones(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
mosespowei:

are u EH OR GT

GT
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Deze4: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
who has don EH please?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Mlayidi: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Deze4:
who has don EH please?
I am here
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Deze4: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mlayidi:

I am here
Please what's the format of the exam? are Project Management Questions like the last one? just format please
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Mlayidi: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Deze4:

Please what's the format of the exam? are Project Management Questions like the last one? just format please
No, the questions has 4 sections.
1. Numerical
2. Verbal
3. Abstract
4. Situational
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by igweson1987: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
thats d sample

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Deze4: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mlayidi:

No, the questions has 4 sections.
1. Numerical
2. Verbal
3. Abstract
4. Situational
Thanks!!
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Mlayidi: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Deze4:

Thanks!!
U welcome. Wish u all the best
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Ephrainol(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
BenklinsJones:
Time is not enough... I was able to score 42

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.