Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com (95290 Views)

For Those Who taking testmi exams on 21st November 2020 / Testmi.ng Oil And Gas Job Recruitment Test Questions — Plus.ng / Testmi Oil And Gas Past Questions And Answers 2021 | Download Pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by TraizC(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
VVIP:
Mine is bringing out only 1 question...anyone with similar experience??

i cant even login
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2020
Bibitayo2:
Which browser are you using?
Chrome
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Scoptumana: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2020
See mine oo

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by VVIP(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2020
LammyBillionz:

Same

What type of question??

Moreover my time was running out as well
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by FAITHANGEL93: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Please it’s still not allowing me to log in, anyone with similar challenge?

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Jusmaloop: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2020
VVIP:
Mine is bringing out only 1 question...anyone with similar experience??

Same here

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by VVIP(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2020
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

This is the question i saw...

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by stanquest282(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2020
These Guys are not just ready for real
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by TraizC(f): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2020
mine is still showing this ooooo

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2020
VVIP:

What type of question??

This is not okay at all.... no questions but the time is reading....

Abi they have the number of people they want already...

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2020
TraizC:
mine is still showing this ooooo

same... same ...same

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Jusmaloop: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2020
VVIP:

What type of question??

Question: What am I
-
Human
-
Robot
-

My time is already 14mins down

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by generalgisbon(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Exactly what I wanted to say!!!.

Seems they have their people already
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Xlns(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2020
The link is not working, please add me on 08138971820 . Thanks
adebowalew:
Join the WhatsApp link here

https:///LhO9B9YO38PBBmXIyiyLaG

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by maputohq: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Please d WhatsApp link
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by FAITHANGEL93: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Not going through jare...it’s well

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Xlns(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2020
I am unable to join the whatsapp grou with this link, please give us your number let us chat you up to add us. Thanks
adebowalew:
Join the WhatsApp link here

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=Xlns post=96028185]The link is not working, please add me on 08138971820 . Thanks[/quote

Biko what is the link about?
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Xlns(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Whatsapp group[quote author=LammyBillionz post=96028308][/quote]
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Preciousikenna(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Please add me up 08036540843
Liink not working
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by LammyBillionz(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Xlns:
Whatsapp group

please add me.... 08053920484
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Adamsfunakaye: 11:18am On Nov 14, 2020
What do you expect of Nigeria? We all on the same page....... It's either one question of robot and human or cannot start your quiz at the moment.....
I just refreshed my page.... If it likes let it do, if it doesn't,..... It's all up to the system.....
Very inefficient, un-serious and nothing good country....
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by deeozi(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2020
check your result if you took the exam or not.

Exam that I could not participate, someone somewhere is thanking me for it.

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Xlns(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2020
Admin of the whatsapp group, please post your number so we can chat you up for addition to the group.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by EODominion(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2020
It is well, fueled my generator, subscribed two different networks to avoid network issues, practised as much question as possible to prepare for something that isn't preparing for me.
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by 69dripin: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
lilianaghanti:
Reporting from Umuahia... The testmi.ng portal did not work .. nobody took that exam. It kept loading and loading... Na scam abeg

I really don’t understand what’s wrong with our country. I even tried writing to their support hmmmmmm, you won’t believe it

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by mbourie(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2020
deeozi:
check your result if you took the exam or not.

Exam that I could not participate, someone somewhere is thanking me for it.

Congrats bro, NaN% in portugese means 95%. grin
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by George40: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2020
So whats the next step now??
Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Adamsfunakaye: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2020
They were busy disturbing people with emails of reminder and postponment...... Very efficient with emails and very useless in the main thing.....
I rest my case and hopes....I don't even know when, where and what I applied for.......

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Dret3: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Someone please help! I've not been able to login since 9:55. This is what I keep getting. I didnt change my password. I used my default password and still couldn't login. Please help

Re: Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com by Execution: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2020
What is happening on this test abeg ooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.