Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) (69637 Views)

Man Kills Native Doctor In Anambra; Claims God Instructed Him To Do So (Photo) / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) / Russian Woman Set Up By Her Nigerian Lover, Caught With Cocaine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by nwekeugochukwu: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
IgbereTV reports that a Russian woman joined Lagos protesters for the #EndSARS protest and she took to Twitter to explain why she chose to participate.

Fari Elysian posed with Uti Nwachukwu, Peter Okoye, Nedu, Teddy A, and MC Lively at the protest.

She captioned the photo:

"As Oyibo I dey vex !!! My fellow people can’t travel to Nigeria because of security issues! Naija would have been the most touristic country in Africa, but government no dey try at all! #EndSARS #EndSWAT #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeria."

https://twitter.com/farielysian/status/1316407129838845953?s=19

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Hardgun: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by EXOUSIAng: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Your white head get oil

380 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Xixtie(f): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
She's mad.
What has sars got to do with tourism? What would she say about BH, herdsmen and all?
To even think she was talking about government and not SARS.
Attention seeker
To all of you bastards quoting me to spew shit, thunder sama all of you.
So when you end sars then insecurity will end ?
Bunch of slow animals

29 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by ebenhazard(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
When things that are meant to be Normal are abnormal definitely who will come ?
Definitely no one

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

She's mad.
What has sars got to do with tourism? What would she say about BH, herdsmen and all?
Attention seeker

The lady that took the third comment space need brain replacement. My God how do people think!? Oh I have forgotten black mentality . does she think the Russians woman is like her?, she don't know white value life irrespective of their race or color.

The woman was simply protesting against the lost of lives not clouth chasing. Besides what will she gain? Or is it with Nigeria she want to trend, a country where it's citizens are ashame to be identify with.

I applaud her gesture, EndSars, End police brutality.

And to those that lost their lives for the protest, or before the protest, RIP guys .

Modify,

Am not supporting the white folks, all am sayin is white people value life more than anything. Don't forget inside racist there are people who see others equal. No be every body bad. The attitude of a set of people shouldn't be use to Jugde thier entirely clan.

384 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by 444crop: 5:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
you won't understand where she's heading

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by protests: 5:38am On Oct 15, 2020
444crop:
you won't understand where she's heading

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by vykdevil: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

are you okay?

209 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by ContentedK: 7:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
but is the government trying?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Dayoebe(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2020
We deserve better in this country.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Despite the fact that she spoke pigdin English,your brain still couldn't comprehend that, you case is a sorry one

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by osamz007: 8:28am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

IF MAMA CHINAZA SHOP GET SENSE BUY FOR N100 I GO COME PAY

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

The lady that took the third comment space need brain replacement. My God how do people think!? Oh I have forgotten black mentality . does she think the Russians woman is like her?, she don't know white value life irrespective of their race or color.

The woman was simply protesting against the lost of lives not clouth chasing. Besides what will she gain? Or is it with Nigeria she want to trend, a country where it's citizens are ashame to be identify with.

I applaud her gesture, EndSars, End police brutality.

And to those that lost their lives for the protest, or before the protest, RIP guys .

stop supporting these white people i beg, what they are doing in Nigeria they can't doing it in their country.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by cmikel: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Zz

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Guyman02: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

I had investors who came to Nigeria for a project we have been working on for long. They arrived Abuja and we flew to Owerri Airport, we took a taxi to go to the town to visit a Govt official in his office, the SARS in conjunction with local Agberos confronted and stopped the vehicle along the way, they told the driver to bring particulars.
They said his papers was complete but he was carrying oyinbo people and he must settle them with N10K, he refused and they kept us on the road, I didn't know how to tell the foreigners that they were asking for bribe after we had assured them that the country has changed under Buhari administration, they threatened us with their guns putting fear into our guests.
It took the intervention of the Govt official we were supposed to meet who called the DPO of Owerri Central Police station to send a team with Hilux to the scene for us to go, by then they were already agitated, they couldn't concentrate on our mission, they felt the investment climate in Imo State was not secure and they left with millions of dollars to be invested in the project and the jobs that would have been created for the youths.
How do you think they will go home and encourage anyone to visit Nigeria on tourism?

151 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by RomanianNinja: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Even Anonymous hackers don join. Dem wan do orgy with Buhari, I pity the man nyansh grin

25 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Nice#endsars#endfailedleaders #restructurenow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Edopesin: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
They want Sars to be ended twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
BIAFRA! come out and take your place back.
let's just divide this country.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by DontBullshitMe: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
The protest is now a laughable demonstration.

Every easily achievable demands have been met.

The Protest have outlived its usefulness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Godada(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
angry
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by medolab90(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one from her

Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker

Calm down, it is too early to be misbehaving.

18 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Teaser4(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Xixtie:
She's mad.
Attention seeker
modafucker soro soke weyreh... Take am...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
I saw the woman ytr and was wondering was she was doing at the protest....
Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Nigeria don tire everybody abeg just divide this nation. If the British didn't join the North to the South. The South would have been like Dubai right now with no war or illiterates. embarassed embarassed cry God punish racist Lord lugard

wildikeman:

It's not his fault... He did that for the benefit of his country England.

Blame Nigerias heroes past.... They should be the ones that should have divided the country

Now their great grand kids are suffering from it . I don't want my kids to suffer too

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by Authoreety: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Sars is scrap

2 Likes

Re: Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) by lagusboyyy(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2020
I think at this point, the protest should be stopped and let us see the reforms that the government promised first.

Its already turning to anarchy, deaths and destructions are already taking over, its now obvious the protest has been infiltrated, PRO and ANTI protesters are already attacking each other.

If we are not careful, the deaths that will be recorded through this protest will be greater than the number of people killed by SARS.

You can't use violent actions to stop violence. Even after WAR, every issues will still be settled on the round table.

PEACE.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.