Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

#endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. (1352 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Am Proud Of Getting Zero Votes At The APC Primaries / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
I am glad to be alive to witness this in my generation. So much doggedness and determination.

#EndPoliceBrutality#

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
We want our Nigeria back. You old tired and dying thieves, enough is enough!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
#EndSwat#
#SwatIsRebrandedSars#

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
#Swat since 2019 imagine#

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by iamkingdaniel: 10:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
If only this unity can continue, the Nigeria of our dreams has arrived.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by ojun50(m): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
Either you End Nigerian or sell it
Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
#UnitedWeStand#

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
See the difference abeg....

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Brandstudio01: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hnnm
I Smell what happened in Libya and Egypt

What a time to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Righteousness89(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin

Food Shared to Nigerians with less than 10M during Protest
Food Shared to Nigerians during Corona Virus with $6.9B!!
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Asapchris(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
I love this unity we created by ourselves. I hope it can continue like this... POWER TO THE YOUTHS!!!

2 Likes

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by hotspec(m): 11:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
beautiful compilations there, at Cindy. even righ.theousness was impressed

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Forumobserver12(m): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Asapchris:
I love this unity we created by ourselves. I hope it can continue like this... POWER TO THE YOUTHS!!!

Very touching, may God bless you guys for speaking in one voice....Politrickcians should get ready because the real owners of the Nigeria are coming to take over their country..

2 Likes

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Ategberoson(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin

Food Shared to Nigerians with less than 10M during Protest
Food Shared to Nigerians during Corona Virus with $6.9B!!
grin grin grin

the spirit in Nigerian youth just grew out from no where, if the northerner youths can reason along we could together demand and got comfortable Nation with one voice

time to end this divide and rule tactics and religion sentiment these old thieves used in preventing us from demanding for our rights

2 Likes

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 15, 2020
Now this is Unity,It has never happened anywhere except in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by ContentedK: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2020
PriestDaniz:
Now this is Unity,It has never happened anywhere except in Nigeria.
because other countries we look upto isn’t shiithole
Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by helinues: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Honestly, this is very interesting

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Karemarealty288(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2020
We are taking over our country.

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Gondonu: 7:15am On Oct 15, 2020
The power to make this nation great again simply lies in the hands of the youth and they must take by force because the present old brigade of politicians are not ready to let go.Just imagine!

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by tamdun: 7:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Those protester should be vigilant
Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Greatomotoy: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2020
Kai, am impressed

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2020
hotspec:
beautiful compilations there, at Cindy. even righ.theousness was impressed

Thanks dear.
Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
ContentedK:
because other countries we look upto isn’t shiithole

You be mumu and there's no need explaining that to your broke ass.
Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by protests: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Chai....Hackers are doing well. Hacking our databases to give people details of SARS officers,their addresses,phone numbers etc. Naija youths i hail thee.

Re: #endpolicebrutality# I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian With My Full Chest. by Cindy222(f): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2020
Hail Nigerian Youths..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Ngurbuwa Village In Gujba LGA / A Black Sunday At Awo-omamma / 2023: We Won’t Allow Anyone Use Restructuring As Campaign Material -Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.