Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. (9848 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / EndSARS: Awkuzu SARS Under Lock As Protesters Paralyse Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Got it, thx. Infact, it's just unbelievable reading these stories. How did we get here?!

Nigeria is just a contraption. SARS is a smaller fraction of the failed Nigerian system. Nothing is working. Imagine a Police station turned in a killer den. They kill young boiz and sell their body parts and organs to occultists business men and politicians for high prizes. The wickedness in this land stinks to high heavens. Read the link I gave u and follow this thread you will see the wickedness of man in broad daylight.

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by tot(f): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Nigeria is just a contraption. SARS is a smaller fraction of the failed Nigerian system. Nothing is working. Imagine a Police station turned in a killer den. They kill young boiz and sell their body parts and organs to occultists business men and politicians for high prizes. The wickedness in this land stinks to high heavens. Read the link I gave u and follow this thread you will see the wickedness of man in broad daylight.

I just finished the link, I'm SO angry. They must bring all those men to book. Ahn ahn!! High level wickedness, wow.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

I just finished the link, I'm SO angry. They must bring all those men to book. Ahn ahn!! High level wickedness, wow.

I am telling you my sister. I am happy this is happening in my generation. That man must be brought to book. Those stories about that man touched me to my bone marrow embarassed
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by FeloniousFelon: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2020
candidtalk:
Good lord. So Igbos too are evil like this with brutal killer cops? Why is this thread not 20 pages long yet? I forget it relates to the exposure of evil in ala Igbo and perpetrated by Igbos - a people who pretend to hear and see no evil about themselves yet are in Yoruba folks and SW business 24/7 like white on rice.

Were this thread about an Ogbomosho or Mushin SARS under CSP Biodun Salami I bet this thread would be 50 pages and full of negative contributions against Yorubas by Igbos.

IPOBians, this is once again another example that your land is bleeding red with evil you people are happy to ignore while you focus on the affairs of others that should not concern you. We will not even talk about gross misrule of your States yet Igbos prefer to carry Lagos, Ogun and Tinubu matter on their head. Go and face ala Igbo and her many troubles and leave SW, Yorubas and Tinubu alone.

Igbo people are heartless, wicked, envious and filled with greed.
The worst elements of the NPF are in the SE and they are Igbos
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by tot(f): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I am telling you my sister. I am happy this is happening in my generation. That man must be brought to book. Those stories about that man touched me to my bone marrow embarassed

Honestly embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

You are ridiculing Yoruba's with this your comments

Shut the eff up my friend. You are nothing but a cowardly pretender always trying to play to the gallery while actually hating Igbos with a passion. You are the sort of Chameleonic Yoruba that Igbos should beware of.

People like you are losers looking for love and likes online that is why you wish to be all things to all men.

I have no issues with Igbos but will genuinely tell them about their serious festering issues, their prejudices, flawed leadership and highly discriminatory way of living they hypocritically refuse to face to be obsessing over Yoruba land, Yoruba leaders like Tinubu and Yoruba people malevolently 24/7. The Igbos hypocritical and clannish way of living is what created the likes of this Nwafor in 2020.

Times like this, any intelligent, outspoken, brave and patriotic Nigerian should show Igbos the sum result of their despicable ways of ignoring trouble at home while they all focus entirely on what is going on elsewhere particularly the SW.

You are the one ridiculing Yorubas with how you don't understand what it takes to be a proud, truthful and upright omoluabi always ready to defend his own from undeserved and unwarranted malevolence from others.

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Honestly embarassed

I even pm u

That's if you don't mind
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2020
candidtalk:

Shut the eff up my friend. You are nothing but a cowardly pretender always trying to play to the gallery while actually hating Igbos with a passion. You are the sort of Chameleonic Yoruba that Igbos should beware of.

People like you are losers looking for love and likes online that is why you wish to be all things to all men.

I have no issues with Igbos but will genuinely tell them about their serious festering issues, their prejudices, flawed leadership and highly discriminatory way of living they hypocritically refuse to face to be obsessing over Yoruba land, Yoruba leaders like Tinubu and Yoruba people malevolently 24/7. The Igbos hypocritical and clannish way of living is what created the likes of this Nwafor in 2020.

Times like this, any intelligent, outspoken, brave and patriotic Nigerian should show Igbos the sum result of their despicable ways of ignoring trouble at home while they all focus entirely on what is going on elsewhere particukatly the SW.

You are the one ridiculing Yorubas with how you don't understand what it takes to be a proud, truthful and upright omoluabi always ready to defend his own from undeserved and unwarranted malevolence from others.

The guy you quoted wants to be politically correct. What that SARS department in Anambra does cannot even be compared to what Bakassi boys did while they were in charge of their vigilante service. Bakassi boys would torture suspects with machetes, burns and even mutilated their genitals before bringing them out to a road junction where they victims would be cut into pieces and burnt into ashes. Many people were in support because the masses do not understand fundamental human rights.

It's not an APC or PDP thing. Peter Obi who was Governor of Anambra supported this very torture narrated in this thread . It was a political setup and the hotel of this man was destroyed without fair hearing. The youths in Anambra also supported SARS for keeping the man in detention. I really remember this very story because I was still a teenager reading the newspapers the vendor brought to father every morning.

That's a link below from 2013 to corroborates the story in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1474706/frame-up-high-places-1#18749694

That's why I don't support State policing, OPC in Yoruba States were also brutal.

1 Like

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by bluegrass07: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2020
This is chilling. . .so much atrocious acts committed by just one command.

God abeg oooo
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by tot(f): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I even pm u

That's if you don't mind

I don't reply pms, no vex, it's nothing personal, just my rule here. But thanks for all the links you've shared. Really informative. The struggle continues!
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2020
ethicallyright:

The guy you quoted wants to be politically correct. What that SARS department in Anambra does cannot even be compared to what Bakassi boys did while they were in charge of their vigilante service. Bakassi boys would torture suspects with machetes, burns and even mutilated their genitals before bringing them out to a road junction where they victims would be cut into pieces and burnt them into ashes.

That's why I don't support State policing, OPC in Yoruba States also were brutal.

I know and he made a big mistake trying to shade me just to play to the gallery here. I don't have time for that because being PC does not help Nigeria tackle tough problems. Saying and facing the truth does as everyone is now trying to do.

As validation of my point, should Igbos not have long begun and led #EndSARS considering they have monsters like this Nwafor in their backyard? Why do we now only hear that the biggest atrocities of SARS is being commttied in the SE? Why do Igbos ignore such problems to be barking at Tinubu and Amotekun daily here

This is the time anyone who genuinely wants Igbos to see what they do wrong should implore them to look at how monsters like this Nwafor are their real problem they must face and defeat rather than continue listening to the rants of hate preachers and bigots like Kanu and other hateful apologists who delude Igbos that all their problems begin and ends with Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis.

Most Igbos actually believe all that brainwashing and this is why, as an example, they will attack Tinubu all day while saying nothing about the many lawless leaders turning ala Igbo into an arena where monsters are now king.

The funny thing is that the Tinubu Igbos love to attack is one of those ensuring the likes of Nwafor is not a general staple in the SW with a sophisticated heirarchy of unseen discipline and accountability, cutting across police and criminal lines, that ensures lawless killings of Yorubas is now no longer a way of life in the SW as Igbo leaders allow it to be in the SE.

Yet Igbos , despite having wicked and evil political leaders who support and uplift the likes of this Nwafor, feel no need to tackle the vices and monsters in their region.

As per State policing and vigilante groups like Amotekun, my opinion is that they should be the anchoring blocks for improving security in Nigeria because of our peculiar challenges as a very divided nation with many ethic groups sharing geographical space.

Localised and trusted security is now even more important since some made our nation open grazing field for rampaging killers from Chad, Mali, Niger republic etal.

The success of that approach will work well in the SW because of the Yoruba people themselves and their innate drive to always challenge and resist impunity from top to bottom.

You can introduce evil into the SW but the Yorubas will always rise to check it with time. For example, Yorubas themselves will bring down Amotekun if it becomes a tool of oppression against innocent Yorubas. Cant say same for any other region.

3 Likes

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Emmypure: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2020
, Awkuzu I will never forget.I was spared from being detained because I come from Anambra and they know every Anambra man has a prominent figure from their family or at least village.Then Ebonyi a n d Enugu Indigenes were targeted.

proud to come from anambra.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by adadike(f): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2020
superCleanworks:
such men... you will see the wife and children saying HE IS THE MOST LOVING FATHER AND HUSBAND..

he protects his own family and leaves everlasting mark of destruction on other families.
Na lie o. Some of them behave like mad men even in their families. I know one that used to hallucinate even on the street he talks to himself and behave like mad man. His wife don suffer tire
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by AustineJohn908(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Please we can all demand for the Persecution of this man, Cap James Nwafor. he is a murderer and an evil incarnate. For these protests to stop the govt should order for the arrested of this demon and outright Persecution.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by adadike(f): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
If you have a genuine case against the man, go to court and seek justice. This media trial will do nothing because after awhile it will fade away. The #EndSars protest has really emboldened a lot of criminals to come out of hiding with spurious blackmail against their political opponents. For one, Obiano has proven over time that he is not moved by media gymnastics.
when I heard about this man, I decided to make enquiry about him. I was told plainly that Nwafor came at a time when Armed robbers were having a filled day in Anambra state and he was the one that single handedly made the state to be calm and that was why Obuano employed him. But my problem is his killing with impunity and lots of innocent lives that got wasted . What I read today is truly heart wrenching
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by helinues: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2020
candidtalk:

Times like this, any intelligent, outspoken, brave and patriotic Nigerian should show Igbos the sum result of their despicable ways of ignoring trouble at home while they all focus entirely on what is going on elsewhere particularly the SW.

In summary pls

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

In summary pls

Don't have your time Mr.Pretender. Short enough for you? Now, get lost.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by helinues: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
candidtalk:

Don't have your time Mr.Pretender. Short enough for you? Now, get lost.

Some people claimed to be an Omoluwabi but they are instead Omo Buruku.... grin wink
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by DamnnNiggarr: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
MyopicMods:
Another account of CSP Nwafor atrocities at Awkuzu SARS

I wonder how he sleeps at night. Mr. Obuekezie Ejiofor, a 72 year old man from Umuali, Akanator, Omor in Ayamelum LGA was a poor native doctor living in one bedroom windowless mud thatched house with his wife and six children. He was arrested in his house by men of SARS with two other men sometime on a frivolous allegation of preparing charms for criminals in 2012. The two men were later released after paying huge ransoms while the man was kept behind without access to his people. On the release of the two men, they revealed that the man was shot on his leg by SARS on the allegation that he might disappear. When his lawyer threatened to go to court for the enforcement of his fundamental right, one Insp. Celestine Ani on the instruction of this man then threatened that if the lawyer dared go to court, they would kill the man. The lawyer eventually went to court and deposed to those facts. The court ordered for the production of the man. True to the threat, this man ordered for the man to be killed and he was killed. They even refused to produce the corpse even when ordered by the court. This coincided with the floating corpses at Ezu river, Amansea which made the man's family to allege that the man's corpse was among those corpses at the river. Till today, nothing has been done about it. The man's wife and children have been suffering untoward hardship while James Nwafor, Celestine Ani and their collaborators in SARS are still walking the streets of Nigeria free. Each time I see his face I shed tears like the Justice of the Federal High Court did on the day the news of the death of the man was broken.
which of the men were killed, the native Doctor or the Lawyer??
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by yaki84: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
ethicallyright:

The guy you quoted wants to be politically correct. What that SARS department in Anambra does cannot even be compared to what Bakassi boys did while they were in charge of their vigilante service. Bakassi boys would torture suspects with machetes, burns and even mutilated their genitals before bringing them out to a road junction where they victims would be cut into pieces and burnt into ashes. Many people were in support because the masses do not understand fundamental human rights.

It's not an APC or PDP thing. Peter Obi who was Governor of Anambra supported this very torture narrated in this thread . It was a political setup and the hotel of this man was destroyed without fair hearing. The youths in Anambra also supported SARS for keeping the man in detention. I really remember this very story because I was still a teenager reading the newspapers the vendor brought to father every morning.

That's a link below from 2013 to corroborates the story in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1474706/frame-up-high-places-1#18749694

That's why I don't support State policing, OPC in Yoruba States were also brutal.
If you don't support state police, me I don't support federal police. At the end maybe we should ask Ugandan police to come and police us.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Didn't you where he was appointed as SSA to the Anambra occultist governor ??

Look at this comprehensive human right report about him. Lots of bloods on their hands.

https://humangle.ng/once-arrested-just-forget-it-anambra-residents-recount-bitter-experiences-of-sars-brutality/

Thanks for the link
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Didn't you where he was appointed as SSA to the Anambra occultist governor ??

Look at this comprehensive human right report about him. Lots of bloods on their hands.

https://humangle.ng/once-arrested-just-forget-it-anambra-residents-recount-bitter-experiences-of-sars-brutality/

I've gone through it. My God!! They're brutal o....Those people kill for fun. To think they've been called out many times and the government hasn't done anything speaks a lot about the kind of people we have in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
yaki84:

If you don't support state police, me I don't support federal police. At the end maybe we should ask Ugandan police to come and police us.

better
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

His a mere tool in the hands of Anambala politicians.. Smell the coffee.. Is Anambra eating up themselves as usual.. Make una blame unaselves, that's how Anambala is.. The Nwafor guy is only a tool been used,

Nobody used him please. We are not known for such characters.

He committed the offence on his own and must face the consequences of his actions.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Nobody used him please. We are not known for such characters.

He committed the offence on his own and must face the consequences of his actions.
Be deceiving yourself... He's just a face.. Him and other sars officers are used as organ harvesters, killing Anambra Youths like animals and chicken
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Abia1stS0N: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Be deceiving yourself... He's just a face.. Him and other sars officers are used as organ harvesters, killing Anambra Youths like animals and chicken
[/s]

Our cursed Abia state people are being put inside dirty water and killed but our Abia governor hasn't spoken. We don't have governor in Abia state.

Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

We have heard. Let the face now face the music.

Case closed.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

We have heard. Let the face now face the music.

Case closed.
I have no business with the face.. My concern is how Anambra politicians will be killing their own people as if they have no value and like animals. Is pathetic
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I have no business with the face.. My concern is how Anambra politicians will be killing their own people as if they have no value and like animals. Is pathetic

Alright..we have heard you. leave us to cry over that.
Re: The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu Sars Under Csp James Nwafor. by okpalaAnambra: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Alright..we have heard you. leave us to cry over that.
Is a pity that Anambra Youths re killed like animals and fowls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists / Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As Next President — Senator Kalu (Video) / Bomb Blast In Jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.