Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (145764 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by nku5: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

Tinubu built Lagos from scratch? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 15, 2020
nku5:

Tinubu built Lagos from scratch? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai
shocked

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 15, 2020
jerseyboy:
Na we be mumu
Begging for their own money cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

Did he use his own money to build Lagos from scratch?

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Yebosola(m): 5:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Atouke:
money for good schools, hospitals, salaries and jobs that lagosians would have had has been packed in bullion vans to build a mansion by the master thief.

You sef, u forgot to add money for development of Aba road join, no b Tinubu chop that one too? Wasted soul that forget to remove logs from their own eyes. Hater will die young oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by femi4: 5:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Mathantics:
He was once a Texi man
And God promotes him

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Yebosola(m): 5:40am On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
Where is the proof that this random building belongs to Tinubu? Where is the deed or COC with Tinubu's name on it.?

People's mentality is so low that you don't have to show them any proof, just show ands say anything watch them swallow it like ignorant and unintelligent mumu.

Funny to see the usual suspects and Tinubu obsessed ipobians committing suicide already, just mention Tinubu and watch them go berserk like meth addicts.

Sad.

grin grin grin
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Alwaysachick: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Ugly landscape

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Afamed: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2020
ovieigho:

Omo eru
These kind people plenty for Nairaland o

No be only single handedly

You this Pathological liar, you are here again?

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Kccheechy(m): 6:02am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

yes o. an accomplished politician through stinking corruption .

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Artiiclebeast: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Him day go soon break.

#EndNass
#EndCorruption
#EndIncompetence
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Aderr: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Didinrin. Singlehandedly ko singleleggedly ni.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by majamajic(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Why are u fighting yourself ?

Did Op said anything bad about the building ? This mansion no even reach what other accomplished politicians have , if na that area u wan go !

Una too dey fin issues !

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by History555: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
Where is the proof that this random building belongs to Tinubu? Where is the deed or COC with Tinubu's name on it.?

People's mentality is so low that you don't have to show them any proof, just show ands say anything watch them swallow it like ignorant and unintelligent mumu.

Funny to see the usual suspects and Tinubu obsessed ipobians committing suicide already, just mention Tinubu and watch them go berserk like meth addicts.

Sad.

If it was deziani, would you ask for proof

Kindergarten brain

9 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by setobaba: 6:13am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Your father too could have built that same lagos from the scratch, if given the same opportunity Tinubu had, so no biggy, comments like this irritates me.
This is a public office, you are to serve, and not to enslave.
That’s mansion is too much a property to be owned single handily by a person, in an under develop country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by nsiba: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Criminals you are criminal yo go Kpia

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Tumbulum: 6:17am On Oct 15, 2020
I didn't see where he parked his bullion van and his drug room. Therefore that house is not Tinubus house.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Anyiamaka: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Who is Tinubu! Who is he? What was his gross financial worth in 1998?
An accomplished politician does not amount to financial independence. M I Okpara was a premier of the old Eastern region. He studied medicine in Ireland. He built industries all over the South East and South South. He built many government administrative complexes and residences. He couldn't build a personal home in his town or elsewhere. One thing accounts for the way you think; you are a thief! A "pen-robber" whatever it means

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Marine54(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Tumbulum:
I didn't see where he parked his bullion van and his drug room. Therefore that house is not Tinubus house.
may there is bullion van garages among the the building !
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ovieigho(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Afamed:

You this Pathological liar, you are here again?

Who is this one?

One of them #smh

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by bobbybrown007: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Sorry to misquote you here, when he was governor he didnt build lagos to this standard, read well.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Marine54(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:

Shut up ! Lagos was formal federal capital of Nigeria. It was build by the colonial masters from the scratch and then handed over to Nigeria govt after independent in I960.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Afamed: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2020
ovieigho:

Who is this one?

One of them #smh
Colorado resident. Typical liar
Your post will soon hit front page. Serial liar
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ovieigho(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Afamed:

Colorado resident. Typical liar
Your post will soon hit front page. Serial liar
Lol

To be in Colorado is a lie to somebody?

Oma se o

Iran yin o travel ri

My God!!

I don’t have time for fools like you again
Have a good day

Poverty is truly a disease?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Gondonu: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Bullion vans corruption project.Someone is saying Tinubu built Lagos from scratch? Just listen to the track called "Taxman" by Lucky Dube.He was talking about people like their Tinubu them.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Midas01: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Sense is too far from you.

Show us proof it isn't his.

Go on Twitter right now and look at the yoruba Tweeps tweeting against tinubu and get lost in shame.
NGpatriot:

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by aminusodiq(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
this is how a typical yeroba Muslim thinks angry

Tueh!

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
oponu ni e

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Depressed101: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2020
myBraine:
[s]Typical Nigerian mentality.

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.