Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (145817 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by IamDavid(m): 5:15am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.
He built Lagos from scratch... you're a fuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by calabardick(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2020
CoderX:

E be like say that "yourBraine" don lost, na why you dey find am about... angry

No be only singlehandedly, na Agbero-handedly, onisọkusọ! undecided

That's one of the Yoruba slave, they never see anything wrong in that their slavemaster.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by calabardick(m): 5:18am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

Did you say "singlehandedly"
Your stupidity was it inherited from your ancestors or you bought it?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Thevoiceofdmass: 5:19am On Oct 16, 2020
calabardick:

That's one of the Yoruba slave, they never see anything wrong in that their slavemaster.

I'm a Yoruba brother. Unfortunately, you cant have a society completely devoid of persons like him. We have a handful of his kind amongst us, and we refer to them as " omo ale"- meaning, a child that lacks home training.

Their time is over. All (forms) of harbinger of mediocrity, intellectual bankruptcy, corruption, greed, selfishness, like him amongst us shall be flushed out into the bottomless pit. They all will perish before the end of this year brother. Trust me. Just watch.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Excuses: 5:23am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

U comment stinks to high heavens, u're the most Stupid person on nairaland to allow ur mouth leak..how did he build Lagos from scratch?was he the first governor of Lagos? An accomplished business mogul can own that no big deal, but for a controversial politician like Tinubu to own a mansion and you espect Nigerians to keep quiet because Lagos is his property.. SLAVE LIKE YOU!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by sunboy(m): 5:33am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Can you stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum ?
He was elected the governor of lagos, was paid salary for a job he applied to do, he did his job doesn't mean he must STEAL!!!

That is not backwardness, you must be profiting from the illicit stolen funds by politician... It is only a matter of tie for y'all.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by lesson44: 5:36am On Oct 16, 2020
“A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion”
You did not say that , he built Lagos? How ? When?
Talking about backwardness, Tinubu would be in jail in most part of the world with that kind of opened corruption practices.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by yommygift15: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2020
so he should be living in a face me I slap u or 3bedrooms bungalow? some of u complaining will do more or worst than this if U're in his position, may God bless our hustle nio.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by nwosu1982: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

No wonder u mad b4 , ur braine don loss
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Le2money(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Did you say he single handedly build Lagos? Please, which year was that? Your lies ehn, only God can forgive u. He was a Governor in the year 1999-2007 and Lagos has been existing years before his own time as a Governor.

myBraine:

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2020
abbey621:

Yet if we elect someone like you, e sure die say you go thief your own.....Let's face it, you be thief too, you just never got the opportunity!
It will shock you that I will disappoint you if opportuned.....
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by loadimin(f): 5:42am On Oct 16, 2020
your stupidity is amazing... you condone stealing from the public treasury just because you are a governor... and the flaunting of this obscene wealth when there is no electricity for all or clean water, or good swage system or good education standard or effective transportation network or good health facilities and the like .....

What is accomplished in being a politician that loots and steal the commonwealth ? you accept it because you want to steal also....until we rid ourselves of these thieving politicians and the look alike within the followership like this quoted OP, then Nigeria can grow great

myBraine:

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

All Nigerian politicians are thieves is your own personal opinion which you are entitled to, but sane, normal and rational people can not call other people thieves if they don't have proof that they stole anything and last time I checked, you and the other people ranting in this thread are still unable to show us what the man stole from anywhere on earth.

Also, we read all over the place that the man is the owner of many legitimate business in Nigeria from newspapers, to TV and he's became a major shareholder in INTELS when he bought Atiku's share in the company.

So, how come the same man with legitimate and successful business concerns in Nigeria can not build a mansion when ordinary Nigerians with less money are building mansions everywhere? Or you are just mad and upset because the name attached to it is Tinubu?

So, are you people confused or it's just the usual hateful, bitter, bigoted and tribal illness that many of you are suffering from?

Just imagine, they posted the picture of a random house and fed it to you that it belongs to Tinubu, but because lazy Nigerian youths are intellectually lazy and they lack intellectual curiosity, they just swallowed it with no question asked, not even the most basic and logical question like Are you sure? Where is the proof?

Is Tinubu a public official? So why are you people commiting suicide especially when your own public officials are currently looting you dry?

This is how shallow and vacuous many of you are.
I don't even care about the building or whatever but what I care about is that average Nigerian polithiefians are looters....so bro shove whatever you have to say and keep it to yourself, not interested......if i may ask how much is a bag of rice now? Be telling riddles and long tales about how someone made his money and in reality you are not enjoying the country, you might be rich or benefit from this government one way or the other but please always consider masses when you wanna drop your opinions because it reeks of infallible balderdash tales and hokum.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Ezyp(m): 5:49am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Build wetin ? You forgot Lagos was once the Federal Capital of Nigeria long ago before Tinubu became anything
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ManOfCompetence(m): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Did I hear you say built Lagos from scratch you need to be stoned

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Cholison(m): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Celebrating fraudsters cannot move this contraption anywhere forward.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by jboycrb(m): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Olodo, who tell u say Tinubu builds Lagos frm the scratch? Please go and read about Lateef Jakande, the Ex Governor of Lagos state
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 16, 2020
calabardick:

You're silly. I am Yoruba too and I called him to order. Why not just forget tribe and attack the issue!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Pharaoh94(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

You are obviously ignorant. How did he get the money to build it. Its your type that keep praising these thieves we call our leaders.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Actuarydeji(m): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2020
I think he needs maltina with peak milk to regain is memory.
Nightstalker:

Single handedly built Lagos? This one na illiterate o. Just like saying Lucky igbinedion single handledly built my Edo state from scratch.

Are you sure you are normal?

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by segun18(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

My brother ki lo mean that Tinubu built Lagos from Scarch? Pls to ba fesoro just know that some of us are widely travelled, well educated to a certain degree and matured. Not all of us here are toddlers.
Some of us have friends working with the Lagos state Govt at top level so keep your opinion to yourself.
Where were you when the Jakande turn Lagos state around?
Some of us know what happened with the lagos state Oracle project and the Alpha beta thing.
So fi Oro le bo sewa.

Have a great day
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by omenka(m): 6:39am On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

They are killing themselves over a bogus and nameless picture of a random house in Lagos, but I posted details about Ekweremadu and his dozens of mansions all over the world, see how all of a sudden they did not see that post, they are all of a sudden deaf and blind.

The crooked and corrupt leaders in their villages can loot them dead, it's OK, they are only concern about what a private citizen is doing in Lagos state.

They are nothing but hateful, bitter, tribal and bigoted hypocrites.
Bro, create a separate thread about it and have it moved to the fp. What is good for the goose is good for the hen.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Gloriagee(f): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2020
No be the single handedly building Lagos wey shock me, na from scratch? Really what will Lateef Jakande say?

Nightstalker:

Single handedly built Lagos? This one na illiterate o. Just like saying Lucky igbinedion single handledly built my Edo state from scratch.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2020
It looks like a construction site for now but I believe when it's completed, it would also have parking spaces for bullion vans.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

What nonsense scratch did he build Lagos from?? Did we not have Marwa before him who is also acknowledged to have done a good job? Or Lateef Jakande? You are a classic example of what is wrong with this country. How is a governor in a poverty stricken country like Nigeria, who was only comfortable before he became governor, not rich, suddenly ablebto afford a mansion of this nature. What I see in the picture plus the land won't be less than N2bln.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Kendollar696(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Just imagine wetin person dey talk. single accomplished politician, single-handedly.. you're part of this causing us pain. that's all I can say to you. this is more than not been normal.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by hush15: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I asked for what he stole, not to bore me with rumors and gossips.

Gossips, assumptions, lies and innuendoes are not admissible in courts of law.

Whether na Gossips, assumptions, lies and innuendos or not, your problem not mine. I know what I know and your self denial can't change that.

If court of men can't catch him cos he has enough money to buy it all including you, he can't buy the courts of heaven. The heaven will judge, while still here on earth. All na time.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ariesbull: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

You are talking like a Yoruba man... You must be a Yoruba man .. I cann bet my last card
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

I can affirm now that you're braindead. Wtf
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

That dude is a fool. Sometimes I wonder if he's typing from yabaleft

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.