Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (145769 Views)

5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message / Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Abba Kyari Building A Mansion In Borno, Offered Neigbour ₦70m - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by KenModi(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

Can't an accomplished politician prosper in peace again?

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

Something is not right in what you just scribble up there.

The question here should be “how did he get the money to build such”? He was a public servant before acquiring all those wealth. Not that he was already a successful businessman before getting into govt. But “boom”! After leaving power he becomes one of the richest men in the country.

As a sane and supposedly educated person, you should be asking “how he got that wealth which he never had before becoming governor of Lagos state”. Try reason well for once oga and stop contributing to the already stinking rot in the Nigerian system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by kokoboy4life(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

A man that singlehandedly built Lagos from scratch doesn't deserve to own a mansion. Now I know how backward people's reasoning are in this part of the world.

Tinubu built Lagos from scratch ��� If not because of my maturity I suppose to lay a curse on you.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by faoogoke(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2020
When will we learn in this country about what social media is all about?

Someone comes with a story about something or someone, and we fall over it hook line and sinker.

We don't reason if the story could be true or false. We run out mouths over it and make all sorts of comments.

At the end of the day as it has happened severally the story turns out to be false, we say nothing again, neither offer an apology nor learn from our

stupidity in believing the story in the first place.

Especially coming from sahara reporters

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by bluecircle470: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2020
CoderX:

E be like say that "yourBraine" don lost, na why you dey find am about... angry

No be only singlehandedly, na Agbero-handedly, onisọkusọ! undecided

But you’ll agree he deserves such.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by wink2015(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
PHOTO: Aerial View Of Lagos Former Governor, Bola Tinubu’s New Multi-billion Naira Mansion On Queens Drive In Ikoyi

https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10157612637362703/

This photo was taken with a drone camera.

Tinubu has been feeding fat on Lagosians for years.

EDO NO BE LAGOS.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2020
CoderX:

E be like say that "yourBraine" don lost, na why you dey find am about... angry

No be only singlehandedly, na Agbero-handedly, onisọkusọ! undecided
And you can imagine he is even getting hundreds of ‘likes’

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by banhammy: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Showing me somebody's house?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Psoul(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2020
By the time he is gone, that place will become a desolate place.
I have seen such a beautiful place become a home for all kinds of wild animals.
The Children may not have the time to maintain that place as they will concentrate more on maintaining their own private mansions and would care less to use millions in renovating that mansion.

Money is good shaa.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by conscienceman4(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Oduduwa Government house
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by MENELIIK: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2020
calabardick:

That's one of the Yoruba slave, they never see anything wrong in that their slavemaster.

Osu slave when will you start holding your leaders accountable?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2020
It’s not just Nigeria BUT typical African mentality jare... most people do not remember the old Lagos.
myBraine:

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by harsysky(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

people like you , who support evil, should be ashamed and never complain when they face hardship in this God forsaken country. you are a disgrace!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by psucc(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Quite better than most Government Houses in South West.
Anyways, he was the "national leader" for nothing.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by PaulH07: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2020
NEWSREPORT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY32FY5yzP8

If I were Tinubu, I'll just have laid low, and continued chopping my money as an elder states man, instead of trying to be president and chooking mouth excessively into everything e.g Edo politics.

Now all eyes are on him like sey na only him be former governor.

The way I dry see am, e be like sey hin food go soon done...
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Chicastle: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Built Lagos with his father's money abi?
Yeye dey smell
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Mathantics:
He was once a Texi man
Anybody can do any job abroad, so i really do not see this as anything demeaning.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

An accomplished fraudster
An accomplished hoodlum
An accomplished dictator
The national leader of all the touts in Lagos state.

Stop celebrating your captors!!!
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2020
If this is really for Tinubu, does it also mean that the Lagosians will consficate it as they earlier threatened? No, it will not Sail through. No, Koni werk.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by rollandben(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2020
I pray that your shallow mentality will not leady to eternal poverty
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Single-handedly built Lagos from scratch? It's too early to be on drugs nah
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by mrbyron(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2020
seguno2:

Why do you say that?
Are we doing everything enough for that?

The Arab spring began with protests, the one happening now, we have seen nothing like it before. Let us see where it takes us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Xuxu208: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

Accomplished politician? What exactly does that mean? How exactly did he earn the mony he used to build this mansion? And exactly how did he build Lagos from scratch?! Just mention 3 of his accomplishments as governor of Lagos. You're just a paid shill and sycophant! It's people like and all those that liked you sycophantic post that are a huge part of the problems of that state and country....sickening.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by MadeMan01(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Truly money can't buy class.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by ernieboy(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

single-handedly built Lagos from scratch? how? when ?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by opara28(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Single handedly you say?
That weed you are smoking, abeg i need am grin grin grin
myBraine:

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Ugly landscape

As in he.. If I was given this building would sell it...whatever I make from it will do for a more homely and warm building surrounded with trees and green fields.. This is ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by gazza07(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Accomplished u said? Guy malu ife
myBraine:

Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by madeleke: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2020
I'm not sure anyone is meant to be surprised. After all,he's the sugar daddy of Lagos.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Smile4mee01: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2020
If this is true, I think this is one of the many problems of being wealthy.

For a man that would probably not be alive in 50 years, why build such a mansion. For what, for who?

A.house that will be sold in his 3rd,4th or so generation.

It's not what you leave to your children that matters but what you leave in them.

Good luck.
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by JIMMY1393: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2020
myBraine:

I don't know why you are ranting ...all they did was show us his mansion...nobody accused him of anything
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by calyto: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Easternbull people will never let Tinubu rest sha.
He lives rent free in their heads.

This man has never contested for any position since 2007 but you guys remember him everyday and forget Ikpeazu et al.

Una mumu never do?
Re: Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2020
KenModi:

Something is not right in what you just scribble up there.

The question here should be “how did he get the money to build such”? He was a public servant before acquiring all those wealth. Not that he was already a successful businessman before getting into govt. But “boom”! After leaving power he becomes one of the richest men in the country.

As a sane and supposedly educated person, you should be asking “how he got that wealth which he never had before becoming governor of Lagos state”. Try reason well for once oga and stop contributing to the already stinking rot in the Nigerian system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH / Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.