Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. (2784 Views)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / 10 Biggest Signs That He Is Inlove With You / My Gf Mum Is Inlove With Me. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by kaymi(f): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2007
please, am loss of words and my friend Tolani wants my advice,She met this guy and she fell in love with him, and the feeling is very mutual, they are so in love that they tell each other their secret so it got to a time that the guy confess that he was a cultist in school that though he has renounced,the guy ,is a graduate of one of the Nigerian University.

My friend was disappointed because she had already believed that she had met an angel, a God sent to be her husband in the nearest future,

But the guy loves the girl so much that he is scared of losing her and my friend too loves this guy so much, but my friend ois afraid that if you are a cultist its very difficult to get out of the mist.But the guy said he is fully out,

Do you think the guy can renounce just like that?

Also my friend is from a Christian home and She has this belief that spiritually, the guy is possessed due to all the sacrificial things that has been done in their cultist gathering,

Am confuse my self, because, i don't know what i can tell my friend,

Whether she should continue with this guy or she should forget about him,

Please, Help me out,

Thank you.

[/b]
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by ghettochyk(f): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2007
well have people close to her advice her. if dat doesn't work, hit her over the head with a Bible. dat oughta do da trick. wink
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by mrofficial(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2007
The guy has fully renounced for real, Those things are within the school. But talking about possessed, tell your friend to take her to a church where they will do deliverance for him.
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by coolcare(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2007
One logic thing about denoucing is that it depend on d guy position wen is in it so ur frd shld research on dat.because if hes involve in killing durig dat time it will tell latter,but if he has not involve in killig ordinary renoucing can work But if not the guy will need total delievrance,repentant and life devotion 2 GOD means no drinking no smoking no hanging out with untrusted frd,that wen u say he has denouced. if ur frd want 2 enjoy him ,
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by 2dye4(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2007
Since your friend ain't psychic, there's no way she can know if the guy has truly renounced or not. it goes beyond just saying it, it involves a total separation from that world and clinging to the truth (God). people say alot of things when overcome with emotions bt after that its history!

I suggest she lets this sort himself out and then see if things can go on from there. wink
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by kaymi(f): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2007
Thank y'all, i appreciate your contributions,

But , please,

Do you think Its possible for him to renouce just like that?

Dont vex oh, ?

Can you date a Cultist, especially if you love him deeply before discovering that he is a member of a cult society,

thanks,
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by flakey94: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2007
I don't think the fact that he was a cultist is of utmost importance because these things fizzle out once you get out of the school enviroment. I know it for a fact that it is an error to lump all frat guys together and tag them as bad! A lot of them join for the wrong reasons,i speak for the 90s when i say ignorance was a factor.
I  am a woman and i happen to know that a lot of the sweetest guys i have met in my time belonged to one frat or the other as a matter of fact one stood a greater chance of being battered by club boys than cultists.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by BlackMamba(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2007
Thanks flakey94 for your candid advice. People tend to make a lot out of this fad called frat/cult. 99% join so they can belong. There are the few really bad guys in school who could killed anyone cult or no cult. In some schools they may not be more than 10 in a frat of over hundreds. They initiate all the havoc. There are also those impressionable ones that committ atrocities to impress. They are not really bad people but just go with the flow. And there are those that have no clue and only answer frat boy in name, pay dues and attend parties. Renouncing or not is all BS. Let your friend figure out who her boy is. Frat do not define nobody.
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by CrazyMan(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2007
If she is in love with a cultist, there is no problem in it.

It isn't that he's going to make her a cultist like himself.
If they are truly in love, then their love has nothing to do with him being a cultist.
A lot of girls do date cultist so what's the big deal if the guy is a cultist?
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by mddude(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2007
flakey94:

I don't think the fact that he was a cultist is of utmost importance because these things fizzle out once you get out of the school enviroment. I know it for a fact that it is an error to lump all frat guys together and tag them as bad! A lot of them join for the wrong reasons,i speak for the 90s when i say ignorance was a factor.
I am a woman and i happen to know that a lot of the sweetest guys i have met in my time belonged to one frat or the other as a matter of fact one stood a greater chance of being battered by club boys than cultists.

You call the guys in those cults frats? those guys are plain criminals
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by wales7479(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2007
Baby girl, Tell your friend to take him for who he is. The guy didn't hide anything away from your friend and he should not be punished for telling the truth to your friend.

Your friend should not disturb herself and go ahead and believe the guy. I hope the guy is out of school now or what
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by doncaster(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2007
Cult i beleive ends in school, after school is more of a friendship association, coming to that side of sacrifice, who told u they do sacrifice in university cult, i do not think so even if they do its individual thing and not colective as you can travel to some village to solidfy yourself against what will come your way otherwise no cult has a shrine,all those yawns is just to scare rivals aware.

I beleive this poster is the person involved i this case, marry your man if 2 of you love each other confra for him now is a thing of the past.
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by flakey94: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2007
Doncaster and Wales, you guys spoke my mind!
I beg marry the guy if you really care for him, i quite agree with Doncaster that the ritual thing is a personal decision, besides a lot of these guys don't have the liver for that sort of thing.
Go ahead with your relationship, at least he did not lie to you and besides if he was a violent person you would have suffered a  number of head on collisions with his fist!!, the black eyes would have convinced you.
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by alaskaa(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2007
The guy has confessed,and your friend still doubts him what else do you want from him?what if he didn't let ur friend know what he was involved in when he was in school and she gets to find out some how what about that?your friend should be grateful to GOD that the guy told her .what she needs to do now if she loves the guy she should commit everything to GOD he alone can direct and give go ahead for such, i hope i have made a point.
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by Kashif(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2007
Exs, please advise.
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by Aproko(f): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ poster,

a lot depends on what your friend wants from life. does she really know this guy as she claims? i've always believed that what you see may not necessarily be what you get. my point is, is she sure her boyfriend is a changed person? when she looks into his eyes what does she see? is he ready to turn around and forget his life of maimings and killings?is there any last revenge he's not telling her about?

i ask all these cos i happen to have met quite a few ex-cultist, they are so sweet and all, but what they do when you are not watching my baffle you. so your friend has to be sure that her boyfriend has changed in every sense of the word before she takes any important step.
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by moondust(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2007
I hope she loves him enough to donate her head for his next ritual deals
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin

^^^^ Savage! But honestly, is she willing to donate her head for his next ritual? undecided
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by hardon1(m): 2:40am On Feb 13, 2020
your friend or you cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Prefer - Foreign Or Naija Lady? / Why Are Guys/men Not Use To Using Deodorant / Can You Marry A Nija Girl, You Met Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.