Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" (47698 Views)

Fubara: Wike Is In A Catch-22 Position, Let's Be Careful - Adamu Garba To APC / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by thunderbabs: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Adamu should go and check his cows... Before lightning strikes all of them... If Jack suspend him on his app, shey na Burutai Adamu wan use deal with am..

Shege
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by subcbouy: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Who's Adamu Garba II

Just a voice out of million voices, so he's entitled to his own opinion!!!

Stay out of Nigeria politics

Can Nigeria stand-alone

Or did you say that to Buhari when he employed the services of Obama

Foolish man, eh! Now we know those sponsoring the disorganization of that peaceful protest!!!
When they have gone to borrow money from a foreign country did he say to the country: "heh don't lend them the money for political reasons"

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by ohem007(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
this bastard just called our lifes "politics".....
who is playing politics with this one Na God go punish you and your entire generation
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by petitejolie(f): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Are u guys not getting it. North is afraid of restructure. The south is speaking with one voice and gradually it will be full blown restructure. That’s why dey support at first but seeing how it spread through all southern states with ease,the fear has come up again and subdue their ability to support what is right.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by chaloskyx: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
O REALLY BUT YOU POLITICIANS CAN CARRY OUR MONEY TO THE US FOR SAFE KEEPING YOU CAN PURCHASE CHOICE PROPERTIES IN THE US WITH LOOTED FUNDS AND HAVE FAT BANK ACCOUNT DEPOSITS IN THE US RIGHT.....I PITY YOU THE US HAS EVERY RIGHT TO INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN OUR AFFAIRS CAUSE YOU MORONS HAVE GIVEN THEM THE POWER TO DO SO JUST LOOK AT EDO ELECTIONS CAUSE US THREATNED A VIS BAN ON POLITICIANS YOU DID NOT RIG IT..........LIKE VISA COMMON US VISA HAS YOU SCRAMBLING LIKE RATS. NIGERIAN POLITICIANS THE WEST HAVE YOU BY THE BALLS AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by HAccord: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Look at the illiterate abokki huffing and puffing as if Nigeria belongs to his father alone like it's some rotten feudal arab state.

Anti-democratic bastard who should be tied to a stake and shot to pieces in his Babariga with his likes.

They are the ones holding this country by its jugular and if they decide to push Southerners to the wall, the next war will not end with an international border in middle belt, they'll have to go back to Futa Jalon if they must keep their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#End_BUHARI

#End_NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Adamu Garba!!! Na dem dem I know its only the vulture heads from the North that will kick. North just don't want anything that will bring alife restructuring at all cost.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by LordOfTheGame: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Now, everybody will agree with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB that the problem of Nigeria is the northerners. They read on like lower animals and for that, should not live amongst humans.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by darediamond(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this;
#RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
YES THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD START NOW!!

WE WANT NO HAUSA/FULANI GOVERNMENT IN SOUTH AGAIN!!!!

ANY FEDERAL IN SOUTH IS SLAVERY, redundancy which are meant to checkmate South Altogether.

May Britain Pay For This, May North Pay for there ARROGANCE!!!
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Arsenal2020(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Adamu Garba is totally sick, d guy dey think or reason like dem cow. Bastard
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Andypamii(f): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
This guy is part of the problems we have in this country.
Adamu need to be blocked on twitter for real.

Meanwhile
I design logos,b.card,highlight covers,3d logo mockups for SMEs and small busines owners at an affordable amount.
check my signature
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by bejeria101(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
This one is part of buhari ass licker. you haven't see nothing yet. #Endsars is much alive. meanwhile, watch the Full video of the meeting between music artist David Adeleke (Davido) and Inspector General of Police Mohammed Adamu on the
#ENDSARS protests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFUS0jh1s2A
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
jessedaflow:
What is even wrong with these northern folks, why re they always against transformations.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by BluntNigerian: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndADAMUGARBA
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Tvibes001(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
You Ofcourse it’s been hijacked by Nigerians abroad,some of them have never been to Nigeria in the last 20 years
We need to suspend it otherwise I see massacre,those northern soldiers are eager to suck our bloods they don’t like killing their own people I:e bokoharam or shite
We need to use our brain before it’s too late

Coward! Back off.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by CavemanDefuturo: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars and henceforth no police officer, SARS, DSS, sac, rrs, what ever their names maybe should be allowed to legally kill any citizen without a trial in the court of law. Be it an armed robber, kidnapper...you need to prove people guilty before condemning them. This is just too much to bare, is everyone going bananas in this country. WTF did I just read?

I feel like pushing a digger through anus of this Officer James till it comes out through his mouth. His evils will not be forgiven, No way! i spit on his grave in advance #EndPoliceBrutality

https://www.nairaland.com/6182404/armageddon-called-awkuzu-sars-under

https://humangle.ng/once-arrested-just-forget-it-anambra-residents-recount-bitter-experiences-of-sars-brutality/
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Rashman578(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
#RestructureNIGnow!
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by HaBaE(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2020
thesilentman:
Imagine the gut! To slap this man dey hungry me,wallai.Abi I dey craze ni?

U no dey craze... Na the real deal be dat.. Abeg if you c am call ma daze am too
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by CioAngels(f): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Adamu Garba Speaks Against Contribution Of Twitter Ceo Jack To #endsars Protests

Conversation

Adamu Garba II

@adamugarba

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1316519387990560770
Faceless man who wants to have cheap fame. A man who presidential race to make himself known, yet, who remembered him since now, but comes now again for stupid relevance.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Johnnyessence(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
CioAngels:
Faceless man who wants to have cheap fame. A man who presidential race to make himself known, yet, who remembered him since now, but comes now again for stupid relevance.
he's just a clueless Fulani man.
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by Arafen(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Johnnyessence:
he's just a clueless Fulani man.

Depends on what you want to end up with. Let's say I'm adding products to the site, and after normal photos they practically don't need to be edited) But if I need to make a mockup, then it already depends on the order. Better to take one free from here, for example https://www.ls.graphics/free-mockups/flyer-mockup and bring it to the desired look. Or really bother from scratch)
Re: EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" by dangotesmummy: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
SLAP44:
After threatening Jack Dorsey, next thing they will do is send Nigerian army to go and beat him up grin grin grin

#EndSARS
Don't mind the fool.just ranting and spitting fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) / Edo Gubernatorial Election - Live Updates / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.