Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart (22519 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:27am On Oct 15, 2020
10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart

These characteristics were drawn from the life of David, the son of Jesse, who was said to be a man after God's heart.

1. He was not a men-pleaser.

2. He was selfless and humble leader. He
cared about the sheep and was willing to lay down his life for them.

3. He hungered and thirsted after God and His righteousness. He earnestly desired to do whatever pleases God and keep His Commandments.

4. He remained focused. He didn't allow fame, glory, power, and riches, to derail him and take the place of God in his life.

5. He was repentant. He took full responsibility for his sins and mistakes. Didn't lay the blame on someone else.

6. He was patient. He waited on God and kept the faith even when it seemed that God had forsaken him.

7. He was merciful. He had mercy on his sworn enemy who was hell-bent on taking his life.

8. He was a defender of the poor, helpless, oppressed, and stood-up for their rights.

9. He was God-led. He always enquired of the Lord and relied on Him for direction.

10. He was very passionate and proud of his God. He defended God's interest to the very last even if it meant putting his life on the line.

I'd expound on each of these characteristics of the man after God's heart called David in subsequent posts.

God bless.

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:35am On Oct 15, 2020
1. He was not a men-pleaser.

For anyone who truly desires to be a man after God's heart this is a very essential characteristic, because it's impossible to be a men-pleaser and someone who craves the praises of men and at the same time to also be a man after God's heart. This was one of the characteristics which stood David out from most men, as David showed on several different occasions, even from his youth that he was not interested in what men thought or said about him or his actions but God.

One of such occasions was when he decided to take on Goliath, as his eldest brother Eliab's disapproval of him and actions did nothing to deter him from that which he had determined in his heart to achieve for God. Neither did Saul's discouraging words nor Goliath's mockery of his weapons amongst other such things. I Samuel 17:28-47.

That was while he was yet a youth but that didn't change even after he ascended the throne and became king of Israel, as this was one area where he was distinguished from king Saul, because king Saul was a men-pleaser and that was one of the things that caused his downfall, as it led him to disobey the commandment of God on two separate occasions which ultimately led to his rejection by God. 1 Samuel 13:11, 15:24

But David who God used to replace king Saul showed that even though he had become king and that he was in the position of authority and great influence where many were drawn to him, he didn't forget the One who brought him there as most do. So his focus still remained on his God even if it meant him displeasing men including his wife who despised him when he danced before the Lord with all his might in the sight of the people despite being their king, as he said to her:

"It was before the LORD, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel: therefore will I play before the LORD.
And I will yet be more vile than thus, and will be base in mine own sight: and of the maidservants which thou hast spoken of, of them shall I be had in honour."
2 Samuel 6:21-22

Hence David showed one of the qualities which distinguished him from most men, that made him to be a man after God's heart.

God bless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:40am On Oct 15, 2020
2. He was selfless and humble leader. He
cared about the sheep and was willing to lay down his life for them.

"Sheep" in this instance implies the people he led, however before David became a leader of the people, he was also a leader of sheep in the literal sense even as a youth, as two of his achievements which he listed to king Saul to prove he was qualified to take on Goliath despite being just a youth and not a man of war, was how he saved a lamb from the mouths of both a lion and a bear, as he said:

"Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:
And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him.
Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God."
1 Samuel 17:34-36

Therefore he showed on those occasions that he really cared about his earthly father's sheep as he risked his life to save theirs. Perhaps that was what prepared him and gave him the experience he required for the real deal, which was to lead his heavenly Father's sheep, Israel. So what he did to save the lives of his earthly father's sheep from the mouths of the lion and the bear on those occasions, was the same thing he wanted to do on that occasion to save the lives of his heavenly Father's sheep from the hands of Goliath the giant, which was to put his life on the line.

That was not the only time but just one of the several occasions where he showed his exemplary and selfless leadership qualities, and how much he cared about the Lord's sheep.

He was a king that would lead by example even from the battle front as on this occasion when he "almost" got killed:

2 Samuel 21:15-17 (KJV)

Moreover the Philistines had yet war again with Israel; and David went down, and his servants with him, and fought against the Philistines: and David waxed faint.
And Ishbi-benob, which was of the sons of the giant, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David.
But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.

So this selfless and examplary leadership attitude of king David made the people of Israel who he led to love him so dearly, that they consider him to be their greatest ever king.

But most significantly, this was one of the qualities that also showed why he was a man after God's heart.

God bless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:44am On Oct 15, 2020
3. He hungered and thirsted after God and His righteousness. He earnestly desired to do what pleases God and keep His Commandments.

This is one of King David's qualities that many appear to be oblivious of, as they often use just one or two instances in David's life where he fell into sin to define him. Hence their claims that he was just favored by God, as some even say he was a worse sinner than Saul, but it was just God's favor that caused His preferential treatment of David as compared to Saul.

Some even cite his praise singing as factorial in that, but this was what God Himself had to say concerning that:

1 Kings 3:14 (KJV)

And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

So God showed by this His saying to David's son, Solomon, His opinion about David and why He treated David the special way He did even though David fell into sin in one or two occasions. It was not because of favor as many think or even praising singing, but because David devoted himself to doing whatever God required of Him and kept His commandments.

So it doesn't matter what men give as the reason David was so loved by God and the special way He treated him, because this was the opinion of God Himself. This should also be the opinion of those who are truly of God concerning David, because having a contrary opinion to that as many do, would be ungodly. For even Saul himself who some of them claim to be more righteous than David, admitted that David was more righteous than he was, which was in agreement with God's opinion concerning David. 1 Samuel 24:17

Perhaps such contrary opinion of men in this regard explains what God meant when He said David had given His enemies a great occasion to blaspheme, as that blasphemy has yet continued unabated til this very day even though it happened millenniums ago.

But it was because of such things which David did as keeping God's commandments that made God decide to take that big one for Him regardless. Because David had done what God required of him and was there for God when God needed someone, therefore God was also there for David when he needed Him the most.

God bless.

https://www.nairaland.com/6182609/10-characteristics-man-after-gods#94962732

5 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by psucc(m): 6:46am On Oct 15, 2020
No. 7 truly gave him that commendation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2020
4. He remained focused. He didn't allow fame, glory, power, and riches, to derail him and take the place of God in his life.

This was one of the qualities of King David which distinguished him from many leaders like King Saul who start well but after a while, they forget and abandon God who put them in such a position and gave them the power and ability they now have which brought the people to them in the first place and made them to command their respect. And begin to follow the men that came as a result of what God had given them, as their priority now becomes to please the people and do their bidding in other to retain them even if it meant disobeying God and going contrary to His Will.

But David wasn't so, for he ensured that the riches fame, glory, honor and power which God gave to him never derailed him, and took his focus away from God who gave them to him. I already mentioned the instance of him dancing before the Lord in the presence of the people, even though he was their king, in the first characteristic of David which helped him greatly in this respect.

One of the concerns that came with the God's people, Israel's rejection of God as their leader when they asked to be led by kings as their counterparts, was that the kings were going to take His place in their lives because of what it entails to be king. It was hard for a King even though he were chosen by God not to become carried away by the overbearing influence and leverage a king wields over his people.

But in David, God had found a man who was going to address that big issue for Him, hence despite that He made David king over His people Israel, David never tried to take the place of God in their lives, as he always did everything he could to ensure that the people know who was really Lord and in charge, and who deserved their worship and respect, that it wasn't him who was just a mere mortal but God who had put him in charge over them.

Hence his humbling himself before God in the presence of the people as on that occasion when he danced before the Lord in their presence despite being their king. That was just one occasion of such, this was another:

2 Samuel 23:15-17 (KJV)
And David longed, and said, Oh that one would give me drink of the water of the well of Beth-lehem, which is by the gate!
And the three mighty men brake through the host of the Philistines, and drew water out of the well of Beth-lehem, that was by the gate, and took it, and brought it to David: nevertheless he would not drink thereof, but poured it out unto the LORD.
And he said, Be it far from me, O LORD, that I should do this: is not this the blood of the men that went in jeopardy of their lives? therefore he would not drink it. These things did these three mighty men.

This showed the extent to which he was respected by the people he led, as they would go to any extent to please their king and provide whatever he desired even at the expense of their lives. However instead of David appreciating them for risking their lives to please him and drinking the water that they'd risked their lives to get for him after he revealed his desire to drink of it, he poured it out unto the Lord, to showed them that it was only God who deserved such extent of respect and regard from them, not him.

There again he showed why he was a man after God's heart.

God bless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2020
5. He was repentant. He took full responsibility for his sins and mistakes. Didn't lay the blame on someone else.

Now David wasn't a man after God's heart because he was perfect and never made a mistake or fell into sin, because he did fall into sin on the odd occasion and made a few mistakes. But the difference between him and most men is that he never put the blame for his mistakes and sins on someone else but himself.

The instance concerning Bathsheba was one which clearly illustrated this rare quality of his among many a men, because despite that her unclothedness played a role in his falling into sin in her respect, he never on any occasion mentioned her name with respect to his sin, even after he was rebuked by God.

But instead of putting the blame on the woman for his sin as most men would, including Adam in the beginning who put the blame for his sin on Eve his wife, this was what David said:

"I have sinned against the Lord". 2 Samuel 12:13

So David took full responsibility whenever he sinned or made a mistake as he showed on that occasion concerning Bathsheba.

Another instance where David displayed this rare quality of his was regarding the people of Israel on this occasion:

"And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O LORD my God, be on me, and on my father's house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued." 1 Chronicles 21:17 (KJV)

The people were suffering from the consequence of his wrong decision, but instead of being nonchalant about it since it wasn't affecting him directly, he asked God to make him and his father's house to bear the consequences instead, since he was the one responsible for the sin.

Now many men or even kings would do that? Not many obviously.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
6. He was patient. He waited on God and kept the faith even when it seemed that God had forsaken him.

When David was anointed by prophet Samuel in his father, Jesse's house, to become king of Israel in the place of king Saul, one would have assumed his assumption of the throne would've been a routine process, as that of his predecessor.

But it was anything but that, as the events that unfolded and what David went through before he could be formally begin to lead God's people as king, it was enough to make someone literally run mad, and that's not an exaggeration.

The anointing seemed to attract persecutions, trial, pain, hunger, suffering, assassination attempts to David's life.

Although it surely did empower David to accomplish some remarkable feats worthy of a King, such as his defeat of Goliath the chief tormentor of God's people Israel at the time, which obviously suggested he had been sealed by God to replace King Saul and it was only a matter of time before that took place, at the same time, such remarkable feats of his which revealed those things concerning him appeared to expose him to more troubles and enemies. The worst of which was none other than King Saul himself who hence became extremely jealous of David.

1 Samuel 18:6-9 (KJV)

And it came to pass as they came, when David was returned from the slaughter of the Philistine, that the women came out of all cities of Israel, singing and dancing, to meet king Saul, with tabrets, with joy, and with instruments of musick.
And the women answered one another as they played, and said, Saul hath slain his thousands, and David his ten thousands.
And Saul was very wroth, and the saying displeased him; and he said, They have ascribed unto David ten thousands, and to me they have ascribed but thousands: and what can he have more but the kingdom?
And Saul eyed David from that day and forward.

So instead of assuming the throne shortly without much ado after he was anointed king of Israel, David went through the most trying times of his life between then and the time he was finally enthroned as king, as King Saul who he was meant to dethrone, was hell-bent on ending David's life to prevent such from taking place as he appeared to have perceived that David was the one God had chosen lead His people Israel after he had been rejected by God.

This includes several failed assassination attempts on David's life. It wasn't only David's life that Saul was after as he also killed or tried to kill anyone who supported or associated with David including his own son Jonathan after he refused to obey his father's instruction to kill David. 1 Samuel 20:32-33

It was so bad that David had to flee for his life into the land of his enemies feigning madness at some point. 1 Sam 21:10-13

There was also an occasion when he was said to have been greatly distressed as even his own people who went with him thought about stoning him because of a serious setback they had experienced. But it was said, "David encouraged himself in the Lord his God". 1 Samuel 18:6-9

Even when there arose two separate opportunities for David to end the life of the man who sought after his life called Saul once and for all, thereby cutting short his misery and fast tracking his ascension to the throne, he wouldn't take it knowing fully well that God who chose him to become king over His people Israel and had sent Samuel to anoint him was more than able to enthrone him.

But since God had not done that yet and consequently taken king Saul out of the way, it was a sign that God's appointed time for him to become King of Israel had not yet come. And the trials he faced which was permitted by God was perhaps to prepare him for the kingdom, so to end the life of Saul by himself would be tantamount to taking matters into his own hands, since he wasn't the one that chose himself but God who chose him to become King of Israel. Therefore he left Saul's matter in God's hands for God to handle it by Himself however He wanted to.

Although it was a difficult decision that prolonged his sufferings and made him have to wait much longer until Saul's death before he became King, such was the kind of rare quality God found in David that made him to be a man after His heart.

God bless.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2020
7. He was merciful. He had mercy on his sworn enemy who was hell-bent on taking his life.

Matthew 5:7

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

The era David lived was one in which being merciless to one's enemy was not only acceptable but also lawful, as it was permitted and backed by the law. So anyone who doesn't have mercy on his enemy could hence feel justified and use the Law to back his actions up wherever the need arises.

Hence it was the norm in those days for someone not to have mercy on his enemy especially when it was someone who sought to take his life. But David in his days showed that even though he was part of the era where being merciless to one's enemies was the norm, that he could still walk at level of the sayings of Jesus if he belonged to His era, when he had mercy on his enemy who was determined to take his life.

That enemy of David was, of course, the same king Saul, who had made several failed attempts on his life, and done everything possible he could do to ensure that David was no longer numbered among the living.

1 Samuel 18:11
And Saul cast the javelin; for he said, I will smite David even to the wall with it. And David avoided out of his presence twice.

1 Samuel 19:10-12 (KJV)

And Saul sought to smite David even to the wall with the javelin; but he slipped away out of Saul's presence, and he smote the javelin into the wall: and David fled, and escaped that night.
Saul also sent messengers unto David's house, to watch him, and to slay him in the morning: and Michal David's wife told him, saying, If thou save not thy life to night, to morrow thou shalt be slain.
So Michal let David down through a window: and he went, and fled, and escaped.

These are just some instances to illustrate how determined Saul was to end David's life because he saw him as a threat to the establishment of his kingdom after he had been rejected by God. He was so determined that he killed anyone that tried to help David and even attempted to kill his own son Jonathan.

1 Samuel 20:31-33 (KJV)

For as long as the son of Jesse liveth upon the ground, thou shalt not be established, nor thy kingdom. Wherefore now send and fetch him unto me, for he shall surely die.
And Jonathan answered Saul his father, and said unto him, Wherefore shall he be slain? what hath he done?
And Saul cast a javelin at him to smite him: whereby Jonathan knew that it was determined of his father to slay David.

But despite David's knowledge about how determined Saul was to end his life, David himself had two opportunities to end the life of the same King Saul who was determined to kill him on two separate occasions, but instead of showing him no mercy, he had mercy on him as he didn't take any of them.

1 Samuel 24:2-7 (KJV)

Then Saul took three thousand chosen men out of all Israel, and went to seek David and his men upon the rocks of the wild goats.
And he came to the sheepcotes by the way, where was a cave; and Saul went in to cover his feet: and David and his men remained in the sides of the cave.
And the men of David said unto him, Behold the day of which the LORD said unto thee, Behold, I will deliver thine enemy into thine hand, that thou mayest do to him as it shall seem good unto thee. Then David arose, and cut off the skirt of Saul's robe privily.

And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt.
And he said unto his men, The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD'S anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the LORD.
So David stayed his servants with these words, and suffered them not to rise against Saul. But Saul rose up out of the cave, and went on his way.

1 Samuel 26:7-11 (KJV)

So David and Abishai came to the people by night: and, behold, Saul lay sleeping within the trench, and his spear stuck in the ground at his bolster: but Abner and the people lay round about him.
Then said Abishai to David, God hath delivered thine enemy into thine hand this day: now therefore let me smite him, I pray thee, with the spear even to the earth at once, and I will not smite him the second time.

And David said to Abishai, Destroy him not: for who can stretch forth his hand against the LORD'S anointed, and be guiltless?
David said furthermore, As the LORD liveth, the LORD shall smite him; or his day shall come to die; or he shall descend into battle, and perish.
The LORD forbid that I should stretch forth mine hand against the LORD'S anointed: but, I pray thee, take thou now the spear that is at his bolster, and the cruse of water, and let us go.

So even though the Lord had delivered his enemy who was determined to kill him on those two occasions to do with him whatever he wanted to, David spared the life of Saul on both occasions to the astonishment of his servants and even Saul his enemy who admitted that what David had done, to show his enemy mercy, was very abnormal that he blessed him for that.

1 Samuel 24:18-19 (KJV)

And thou hast shewed this day how that thou hast dealt well with me: forasmuch as when the LORD had delivered me into thine hand, thou killedst me not.
For if a man find his enemy, will he let him go well away? wherefore the LORD reward thee good for that thou hast done unto me this day.

So David had mercy on his enemy that even his enemy Saul blessed him and prayed for him in accordance with the saying of Jesus that "blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy." Perhaps that explains why David also obtained mercy from the Lord when He himself needed mercy concerning the instance of Uriah.

This was certainly also one of the characteristics that made David was a man after God's heart.

God bless.

https://www.nairaland.com/6182609/10-characteristics-man-after-gods/2#95761503

5 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2020
One of the few people the Almighty God called a man after his heart in the Holy Bible is King David.
And why did God say so?

Here is the answer....

The Lord still called Him a man after His own heart. Because David longed and pursued justice and mercy for God's people.
He longed to do works that were pleasing to God, even when his life was at risk.

ARE YOU A MAN AFTER GOD'S HEART?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by DenreleDave(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2020
undecided. Too long.. I go read am later....

Happy Sunday to my wives

Hoojay Amatarasha
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by OMONGBALI: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2020
The only man biblically documented as a man after God's heart is David.
And he went on to kill his subordinate and took his wife? Shocking! shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
I don't know what to say

Try to keep things simple , too many words comes.from deceit ..

Be simple in communication ... All these words are not necessary of no one will read them
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by DeeTweenie(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone.

We shall keep moving
#EndSars, #ReformPolice

1 Like

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by iamvictorbassey: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Una too dey deceive unaself
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided. Too long.. I go read am later....

Happy Sunday to my wives

Hoojay Amatarasha
Don't be one of the Lazy youth my guy.
You are a great guy you know?
Now, go back to read!
It is too short!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by MrzeroEmotions: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
V
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2020
OMONGBALI:
The only man biblically documented as a man after God's heart is David.
And he went on to kill his subordinate and took his wife? Shocking! shocked shocked shocked
....and do you know what happened after that?
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by abrahambest(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by moneyshop: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Obedience is it. That's all
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by DenreleDave(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Don't be one of the Lazy youth my guy.
You are a great guy you know?
Now, go back to read!
It is too short!

Later na
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by tobechi74: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2020
You must doubt God .
David doubted God.How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?" —Psalm 13:1

As a believer, regardless of the extent of our spiritual maturity, it’s possible to reach a point so low we actually feel that everyone—even God—has abandoned us. That was David’s desperate condition when he wrote Psalm 13 .
Jesus also doubted God presence in his life. He felt abandoned by God on cross of Calvary.

Mother Theresa the great Catholic saint embrased her doubt. At a point, she questioned the concept of heaven and hell and felt like a hypocrite for speaking of Jesus love. John the Baptist asked Jesus If he were the Messiah or if they were to expect someone else. Thomas doubted Jesus Ressurection. Thomas was shown the evidence he sought No single one of them was punnished for doubting. When Zaccharia doubted the angel message, he went dumb until it came to pass. This shows that the journey of a doubter could lead to personal pain until he finds what he seeks.Many seekers studied archeology, history to investigate biblical teaching

doubt is a characteristics of human nature and necessary for ones faith to mature . Each of us grew up accepting the belief of others . Experience makes us examine those belief and compare them to reality. The wider the gap, the need to doubt . Men by nature of their higher reasoning ability experience more doubt than women

https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/18/to-doubt-is-not-a-sin/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by Madibahisback: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2020
All of una dey mahd
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by Lollerd89: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2020
w
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by jbnm: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2020
king david.the man after God own heart,a king, a warrior,a Shepard,a instrumentalists.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2020
we move in the name of Jesus

1 Like

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by Newman20(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by ggiliaro: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Hello please I am online advertiser looking for aged Facebook accounts to use for running ads on Facebook.

If you want to sell your Facebook account, send me a pm or check my bio for my contact...
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by Tatashi: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by Ken91(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2020
#end police brutality#end bad governance

Pls help i had up to #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sell after i mistakenly recharge it from my bank, now i don't had any money on me i want to auction it for #4000 pls if interested call me 08097460168
Re: 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Later na
Tomorrow may be too late!

Lol cheesy
No let afraid catch you o,
Read am anytime u get chance biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Enenche Donates Borehole, Distributes Items In Abuja To Mark Birthday / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG / Sam Adeyemi: If You Say Happy New Year At 2PM, You Are Not Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.