Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents (697 Views)

Naira Marley Confirms That Allah Is Different From God. / Have Worldly, Crazy Dance Steps Crept Into Churches? / Will Listening To Worldly Music Make A Christian Go To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Whenever your worldly parents push you into worldliness, away from doing the will of GOD (serving GOD) always, and they expect you to obey them (by being worldly) for GOD to bless you or for you not to break GOD's Commandments on obedience to parents, remind them in respectful way that the Commandments and the curses do not apply to you when serving GOD and avoiding sin of the worldliness.
This is why it very important to have mature born-again believers who can be father and mother to you, so that when you refuse to follow them(worldly parents) into their worldiness while serving GOD, you can always back the behavior with the scripture:

* "But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”—Luke 8:21

* "For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”— Matthew 12:50

1 Like

Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Whenever your worldly parents push you into worldliness, away from doing the will of GOD (serving GOD) always, and they expect you to obey them (by being worldly) for GOD to bless you or for you not to break GOD's Commandments on obedience to parents, remind them in respectful way that the Commandments and the curses do not apply to you when serving GOD and avoiding sin of the worldliness.
This is why it very important to have mature born-again believers who can be father and mother to you, so that when you refuse to follow them into their worldiness while serving GOD, you can always back the behavior with the scripture:

* "But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”—Luke 8:21

* "For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.”— Matthew 12:50
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
This is why it very important to have mature born-again believers who can be father and mother to you, so that when you refuse to follow them into their worldiness while serving GOD, you can always back the behavior with the scripture:

Bump
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by ochibuogwu5: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
"Shun youthful lusts and flee from them, and aim at and pursue righteousness (all that is virtuous and good, right living, conformity to the will of God in thought, word, and deed); [and aim at and pursue] faith, love, [and] peace (harmony and concord with others) in fellowship with all [Christians], who call upon the Lord out of a pure heart."
(2 Timothy 2: 22 AMPC)

1 Like

Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2021
Bump... ......... ..... ..
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... .. .. .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Bump.. . . ...
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .,
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On May 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ..., .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On May 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by GdNews32: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by GdNews32: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Bump... ...
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by GdNews32: 7:46am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .... .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by GdNews32: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ... .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by GdNews32: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .. .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by GdNews32: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ...... .... ..
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ......... .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On May 13, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:
This is why it very important to have mature born-again believers who can be father and mother to you, so that when you refuse to follow them(worldly parents) into their worldiness while serving GOD, you can always back the behavior with the scripture:

Bump.. ... .
Re: The Will Of GOD will be different from the Will of your worldly Parents by OpenYourEyes1: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Another Pastor Onye Eze Jesus Emerges Again And Performs Rituals Like Him / Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Flee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.