Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

#ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves (5146 Views)

President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For France Ahead Of African Finance Summit (Pix) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit / President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bighead9:

Trash.
You guys see those who do menial jobs in the South as Northerners. Majority of those that do menial jobs in the South are from Niger Republic. The real Northerners are rich and they leave a confortable life.

I'm an IGBO MAN, but I tell you this. No Region in this Country match the North interms of wealth. The good thing about the North is, THEY NO DEY BRAG.

Is it poverty they want to brag about or almajiri's. The north is poor and holding us back. God punish lugard .

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by MANsparkle: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bighead9:

The North can never give Biafra it's independence. The North own the East.

Senseless Amoeba..... So For Your Peanut size brain, You Feel Say Na We And Una Dey Fight The Fight?... Chaiiiiiiiiiii...... I No Blame Una, Na Queen Eliza I Blame, Wey dey make You People Feel like Say Una Sabi... We No Dey Fight Local Fight, Na international Tinz we Dey Do: Our Levels Seriously Pass Una. The Same Way We Conquered The Brits And Gained Independence(...........), The Same Way We Go Still Conquer Them For This One...
So Check Your Thinking Meter, Coz It's Dead...Not Functioning
Cowhead.... Moooooooo
Go To The Bush And Rear Cattle, You're Not For Civilization; You're Not Even In The League

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by KingWarri: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is high time we change the tag of this protest... from #EndSars to #BuhariResign #ResourceControl #TrueFredralism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by salam8528: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:
Majority of SARS officers are Southerners

Anambra State police command has the worst SARS unit which is filled to the brim with Igbo policemen

The problem is not the north but you wicked slaves in the South
u guys are gradually waking up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by apex0038(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
gidgiddy:
What Ojukwu foresaw more than 50 years ago, some people are just starting to see now

Mtcheeew!
. Do you you know that Chief Awolowo has seen this almost 70years ago that we can not leave With North even when it was very easy that time, no Nigerian Armed forces, Britain would have just handed over independence to us separately.
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
selemo:
This #ENDSARS is beyond protest against police brutality but a spark to the real revolution which is restructuring and disintegrating the country. Enough is enough. God Bless Southern Youths.

Reposted to sound it louder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Bighead9: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Skynet45:

Is it poverty they want to brag about or almajiri's. The north is poor and holding us back. God punish lugard .

The East no Poor.

I HOPE YOU DON COLLECT YOUR WHEEL BARROW EMPOWERMENT FROM YOUR STATE
. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by MANsparkle: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
GallantDuke:

You think it is only by war that secession can be achieved? What about diplomacy?

GallantDuke, I Dey Root For You Guy, But Stop Engaging This So Called "Bighead"; For Though His Head May Be Physically Big, The Brain Wey Dey Inside, Fowl Own Pass Am..

So Rest Yourself My Dear, Let Stupidity Continue his Display...

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Bighead9: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
GallantDuke:

You think it is only by war that secession can be achieved? What about diplomacy?

You can't achieve anything, stop Chest beating behind your keyboard. We want to see you make a move practically. Make we use Una do ACTION FILM. grin grin grin

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by luvmijeje(f): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mtcheew!!!! You all better start learning to work with the system we all have. There is no unify South nor North.

So you want to divide the country into 400 parts?

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by eagleu: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:
Majority of SARS officers are Southerners

Anambra State police command has the worst SARS unit which is filled to the brim with Igbo policemen

The problem is not the north but you wicked slaves in the South

You're an agent of confusion.
Those Igbo officers are acting to please their Fulani Oga at the top. That's why they're not punished or removed.

Go tell your nonsense to people without brain.
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by GallantDuke(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
MANsparkle:

GallantDuke, I Dey Root For You Guy, But Stop Engaging This So Called "Bighead"; For Though His Head May Be Physically Big, The Brain Wey Dey Inside, Fowl Own Pass Am..

So Rest Yourself My Dear, Let Stupidity Continue his Display...
My brother, me self don tire

The guy keep showing his stupidity

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by GallantDuke(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bighead9:

You can't achieve anything, stop Chest beating behind your keyboard. We want to see you make a move practically. Make we use Una do ACTION FILM. grin grin grin
Una sabi do action movie and boko boys still dey finish una. Na armless civilians una dey use dey show power

SMH

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Bighead9: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
GallantDuke:

Una sabi do action movie and boko boys still dey finish una. Na armless civilians una dey use dey show power

SMH

See this one. The North still stand today after years of Bokoharam attacks. IF THREE BOKOHARAM FIGHTERS ENTER EAST, THEY WILL WIPE OUT THE WHOLE REGION IN DAYS. Your think say Bokoharam NA small Children play.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Goalsniper: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Northerners and Southerners in Nigeria are typically two different nation's having a pseudo relationship. Why can't this country break and let everyone face what is more apparent to them.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by pandabet(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

Ewu, I am not your long distant cousin yaribanza ritualist like you

Where do all your baby factory products end up if not to be exported to your Jewish masters in Israhell were they end up being used in Molich human sacrifice.

You are a diabilical race that deserves to be genocided.

Aba made Jew slave
u re just a big fool for bringing tribalism into dis issue

u can report to d mode
but u re a fool
wickedness is individual tin and not tribe

restructure Nigeria or we break

ode oshi

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Obodogri: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kingdemi212019:
Korea divided to north and south but still carried the name Korea along , I think we should also have north-Nigeria and south-Nigeria ......

The most brilliant comment i have read in recent time.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
selemo:
This #ENDSARS is beyond protest against police brutality but a spark to the real revolution which is restructuring and disintegrating the country. Enough is enough. God Bless Southern Youths.

Shut up! Is James Nwafor a Northerner?? SARS officers in the south are mostly Yoruba, Igbos and SS. You are your own problem!

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bighead9:

The East no Poor.

I HOPE YOU DON COLLECT YOUR WHEEL BARROW EMPOWERMENT FROM YOUR STATE
. grin grin grin grin grin

I'm Yoruba bro not igbo
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by MANsparkle: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
GallantDuke:
My brother, me self don tire
The guy keep showing his stupidity
GBAM!!!
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Sam4ky(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
SocialJustice:
Restructuring is the way, not secession.

I disagree with you. Restructuring Is not the way but mental reformation
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by omenka(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
gidgiddy:
What Ojukwu foresaw more than 50 years ago, some people are just starting to see now

Mtcheeew!
Don't even dare salivate over any southern whatever. On biafra your body and soul stands, and so shall it be for Ndigbo. You guys want biafra, biafra will you get. No one is forming any new country inclusive of you people.

Thank you.
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by selemo: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
You and your cohorts will rather leave Nigeria for us... Nigeria will remain one.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Another Northern parasite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Emlproperties: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
FeloniousFelon:

And the notirious James Nwafor that ran SARS Anambra as a Depot for Igbo ritualist looking for body parts to buy is from Mali?

You Igbos are a terrible people
CSP Nwafor is remembered because he hold a security position in Anambra state. They were other SARS boss before him, majority of whom hail from the middlebelt who carried out much demonic acts than him. There was a CSP Khigha, a CSP Tsare etc.
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Emlproperties: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
luxy44:

Shut up! Is James Nwafor a Northerner?? SARS officers in the south are mostly Yoruba, Igbos and SS. You are your own problem!
Shut up your mouth and stop acting like a drunk. When the full list of CSP is roll down you’ll be shocked to see northerners dominate the Awkuzu list. CSP Nwafor is even the only Igboman that have held the post since Awkwuzu SARS formation. He will get his judgement soon, same as other notherners who headed there too. No one will go unpunished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by uptimum123(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
selemo:
Another Northern parasite.

Another potopoto republic piglet

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by fcb212: 2:58am On Oct 16, 2020
#RESTRUCTURE NG NOW#
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Emlproperties:
Shut up your mouth and stop acting like a drunk. When the full list of CSP is roll down you’ll be shocked to see northerners dominate the Awkuzu list. CSP Nwafor is even the only Igboman that have held the post since Awkwuzu SARS formation. He will get his judgement soon, same as other notherners who headed there too. No one will go unpunished.

Your father is the drunk one here. Go and get your PVC
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Naijabad: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
Restructuring is the way not secession.
pray, tell me why we should remain as one country.
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by selemo: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
Emlproperties:
Do not mind the Northern parasite.
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by selemo: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
uptimum123:

Another potopoto republic piglet

#EndProtestNow

You are a parasite to south or a slave to the North.
Re: #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves by Lightangel65: 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Speak On Thwarted Attempt To Set Enugu INEC Headquarters Ablaze / 2023: Nigeria Needs Yahaya Bello - Rescue Naija Mission (Video) / Meet The Guy Shouting "Ellu P" For Peter Obi Labour Party At The Nigeria Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.