Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? (84094 Views)

Sanwo Olu Gave The Order #endsars (photo) / Top 10 Funniest #Endsars Placards (Pics) / BBC Igbo Appologised For Posting Endsars Photo As Crowd #BuhariVisit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by joshjc(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2020
That guy no fit call the other guy may himself cuddle

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by gungab(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Common Meeeenh

Movement
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by talithakum: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2020
protests:

Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

Thank you for holding it down on this site!.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Eberex(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Send us the story of the hoodlums sent to Alausa to distrupt the ongoing protest, and not this. Wake up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by clairebode(f): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2020
Kudos grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by am4peace: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
any which way abeg just pass the info mbok
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by NettyNelly(m): 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Any how wey dey go take express our selves, we will do it without looking back.

You can get a clean modern logo design for your brand. Check my signature for more.

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by SmartPolician: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Those ladies are really trying

They should come up with an account so that those who cannot join them in person can support financially.

I can give #100k for this cause.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by mathkid(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Lol

I still design logo flyers banners posters and others

Contact me through my signature smiley
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by jmoore(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Dumb topic.

Nothing funny about the pictures.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2020
Cogs:
I willnt be surprised if a child in 10 months from today is named #EndSARS
willn't ?
God,why ?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by hybridblood07(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2020
Collect wetin?
Finnese001:

I can't stop laughing lol

Some people go dey collect for here oo
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by BruncleZuma: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2020

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Calazoto: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2020
OUR HEROES.... cheesy

Let's roll on free US30 signal level...and catch big
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by arnoldexpert(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one.

Check my signature
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by kolakolex: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2020
Its not so easy to sleep out there. It takes maximum commitment. I just imagine how they bath and freshen up.
#EndPoliceBrutality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Naija4love(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2020
grin na this

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by sleeknaija(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

I can't stop laughing lol

Some people go dey collect for here oo

Wella. Some go even get SARS belle.. grin
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by tunjilee003: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Say something about this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by labodeolu(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Eberex:
Send us the story of the hoodlums sent to Alausa to distrupt the ongoing protest, and not this. Wake up!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by BankyGee(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSWAT #EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Raeheemwayne: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Street thugs will use this opportunity to 'wale' unsuspecting victims. #EndPOLICE/SARSBRUTALITIES.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Raeheemwayne: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2020
Street thugs will use this opportunity to 'wale' unsuspecting victims. #EndPOLICE/SARSBRUTALITIES.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by BankyGee(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2020
tunjilee003:
Say something about this
Maaad! Nigerians are unique ahswearughad
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Pogba12: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2020
And this one nko

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by nogragra: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Funniest Endsars Photos You Need To See

Is this part of the protest grin lmao
Kudos, to the youth, it's now I believe yahoo yahoo is not your only stock in trade, unless if you want SARS out of the way to continue those neferious activities. This is great sacrifice, once again big Kudos to yall, your children will be proud of you, it must yield divided in final break up of Nigeria that has no value any longer all over the world. The decision to join Yoruba igbo and hausa is a great mistake which has been the worst decision in the 20th century by the imperialist, racist, satanic british, in 1914 amalgamation to serve their evil interests.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by iamyemiakins(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2020
So, some people still wan use this protest knack for road
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by AIlahuAkbar: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2020
jospepper:
Body no be fire wood...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Rugaria: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2020
This one too make sense..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Sleep By The Road Side: Funniest Endsars Photo? by Nchenches: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
riches4me:
What's interesting there?. They are protecting each other

Not sure they were in Ganduje’s Kano.

They must be in a free world wherever they were.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.